1 reply to this topic

#1 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:44 PM

One is from an X-Men story arc where Viper took control of all the female members of the X-Men, outfitted them in green and sent them on a rampage. I pulled out the best image I could find of each in the series, pulled them out of the surrounding artwork and pasted them into this group image.

The other is the three covers of the limited series which relaunched the JLA title. I scanned and put the three covers together in one image.

Attached Files

#2 Adam Safran

Adam Safran

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

One is from an X-Men story arc where Viper took control of all the female members of the X-Men, outfitted them in green and sent them on a rampage. I pulled out the best image I could find of each in the series, pulled them out of the surrounding artwork and pasted them into this group image.

The other is the three covers of the limited series which relaunched the JLA title. I scanned and put the three covers together in one image.

I'm rather fond of the Viper-controlled X-Women. Oneof the last times Jubilee got to kick butt all on her lonesome. Wlel, kitty was along for the ride too, and I enjoeyd the amount of snarking those two did. But the fact Jubes was able to evade an entire mind controlled mutant femme team with a semi-conscious Wolverine and then incapacitate them when they were in search and destroy mode is pretty impressive to me. Uhm, Wolverine v2 #50, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users