#21 Justabox

Justabox

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

Niko just loses fair and square, dude.

I disagree. Niko has taken on entire armies before, he's a crack shot and has the attitude to compliment it. Throughout GTA 4 nearly every mission is just him VS several dozen enemies, and he always comes out without a scratch.

#22 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hey kain, thanks for agreeing with me.

#23 Ninjakageyyz

Ninjakageyyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

Okay guys... I've played probably Every single GTA game in existence and although I agree that Niko is really cool and really badass... Almost all the games the characters are badass and take on legions of gang members all alone. Niko has a pistol, and he's a crackshot (like every GTA protagonist) but unfortunately he's dealing with 2 heavily armed and 1 trained badass and 1 Riley who is really talented with guns. Say he shoots one, the other has a dead aim at Niko. NIko has no protection to got to, The Freemans win this fight hands down.

#24 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

So, you intentionally made this setup to have Niko lose, from where I'm sitting, that is a spite/hate match.

It would be fairly easy to make a relatively balanced setup, but no, you had to remove almost all of his weapons and put him in a bad situation, while giving the other side not only superior weapons, but also a numerical superiority.

No it's to go with the story line I was going to explain it more in the next installment but I might as well tell you what is about to happen.

Niko knew for a fact that he was going to lose even if he got weapons he knew the boy's were way to out of his league and then thought that he was back into his video game and thought that if he died a wasted sign would show up and he would just come back at an ER. It's not a hate match but a what if match.

#25 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 05:32 PM

I love how you just change your story like that.

This seems like a spite match from where I'm sitting. Niko is outnumbered and outgunned. Also, I haven't read any other installments of this arc, but the general concept seems like it was made to spite GTA. I mean, "killing the GTA army"? Look, I'm not a big GTA fan (as I've said before, I think Saint's Row is better in every way), and while it's true that most GTA characters wouldn't stand a chance against a lot of other CBUB characters, give the bashing a rest. It got old a long time ago.

#26 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:00 PM

Hardly, he has been set in a bad situation, with only a handgun for a weapon, against a numerical superior opponent who has several different weapon.

There is nothing fair or square about that.

Niko loses because he is outnumbered and outgunned. That makes the match bad, not the fact he loses.

I disagree. Niko has taken on entire armies before, he's a crack shot and has the attitude to compliment it. Throughout GTA 4 nearly every mission is just him VS several dozen enemies, and he always comes out without a scratch.

And the Freeman boys are extremely skilled martial artists with almost superhuman feats who are experts with a wide variety of weapons. While it's completely unfeasible, it's true, and hilarious, too. And they beat the shit out of Niko in this fight because of it.

#27 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Guys, let's be serious. I'd love to make a hate match and see all the GTA characters lose.

Also, Niko gets his shit rocked in this.

#28 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:49 PM

I love how you just change your story like that.

This seems like a spite match from where I'm sitting. Niko is outnumbered and outgunned. Also, I haven't read any other installments of this arc, but the general concept seems like it was made to spite GTA. I mean, "killing the GTA army"? Look, I'm not a big GTA fan (as I've said before, I think Saint's Row is better in every way), and while it's true that most GTA characters wouldn't stand a chance against a lot of other CBUB characters, give the bashing a rest. It got old a long time ago.

This is arc wasn't made just to kill GTA characters this is just the first part it goes deeper than that. I just started the boy's off with the GTA verse and one Twisted Metal character but they are going to go against more. And I wasn't changing my story that is what was going to be happening in the next match.

#29 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B I still haven't forgotten this story arc. Make more sooner!
D
F Intentional spite match
F
SCORE
Huey and Riley Freeman: 14
Niko Bellic: 18
FPA: 1.2

#30 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:19 PM

Good call by the judges, even though Niko would have won, that was cool.

#31 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:46 PM

Shameful.

#32 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

Huhhhhhhhh.

Niko fired his last 5 shots but there was something wrong with him the boy's didn't know it but after seeing all of the GTA army killed he went crazy. He was ready to die even though he missed both boy's. Riley quickly used Niko's gun being empty to his advantage and shot the insane Russian in the knees. Niko fell to the ground and waited to see if words would show up. "What not yet? Bah" He tried to get up only to be shot in the stomach Niko knew he was dying but he thought that his words would show up, they never did. Down fell Niko as he looked at the boys "I hope you know that you are not the last Freemen in the world you son's of a..." Huey sliced the head off of Niko before he could finish the sentence. "Oh but we are." Riley said as he walked to Jazmine's body and picked it up. "And he knew that." Huey said walking with his brother Down the tower to give Jazmine a proper burial.

A light flickered on and a man in all black sat down. "Hello Black Dynamite I hope you rested well" Said the man "Where are my sons" said Black Dynamite

"Dynamite, Dynamite"

#33 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:16 PM

OMG YES BLACK DYNAMITE

#34 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 03:07 AM

Good call by the judges, even though Niko would have won, that was cool.

No, he wouldn't have, based on the situation he was in and the weapons at his disposal, he had absolutely no chance of winning this match, which is why it was a spite match.

#35 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 28 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

I think he means, if the match hadn't scratched, Niko would've won with votes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users