#1 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,503 posts
  • Interests:Any thing to do with Jason

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

A year has passed since Riley and I started to kill the GTA army. We have finally got to the top but the thing is that Jazmine said she was going to take a trip for a week to freshen up only to be kidnapped. By who we don't know but when we find her we will kill the people that took her. Lets just hope she will be OK when we do find her.

I am the stone that builder refused
I am the visual
The inspiration
That made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark
that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in your box
The bullet in your gun
The inner glow that lets you know
To call your brother son
The story that just begun
The promise of what's to come
And I'm 'a remain a soldier till the war is won

Chop chop chop judo flip

Chop chop chop judo flip

Chop chop chop judo flip

Chop chop chop

"Hey Riley do you know if we bought orange juice last week" Huey said as he look in the fridge. "Na man in fact we haven't gone to the store since Jazmine left." Riley said looking for any news about his soon to be sister in-law. "Then tell me what you want because i'm going today we need some food or we might die." Huey said walking over to the computer where Riley was as he looked at the screen to see if his Soon to be bride/baby mama was found yet. Riley quickly wrote down some paper and wrote what he needed down and gave it to Huey. "Riley I need the living room cleaned before I get back because i'm having Ruckus over today and you know how he feels about us already. So get you butt up and start cleaning." Huey said walking away. "Got it bro." Riley said getting up from the computer.

As Huey got in his car and drove to the store he saw Uncle Ruckus. "Hey Ruckus do you need a ride?" Ruckus said nothing so Huey parked and went to see what was wrong. "Ruckus did you not..." He stopped dead in his tracks as soon as he saw the face of Uncle Ruckus blood was running down it and his eyes were open. Then with out a word Uncle Ruckus fell face first in the grass. On the back there was a note pinned stuck in Ruckus's back saying to log on to Deadistheheroes.com. Huey ran to his car and started it up he drove back home and ran into the house.

After logging in a live stream was on and it was hosted by Bellicforpresident. They jumped in to find Niko holding a gagged and bound Jazmine. "Hello Huey. Hello Riley. I'm happy you found my note. Looks like the loosing hand goes to you but I guess you knew that. Anyways I think it's time for you two to come and find me. I am ready to show you what I am made of." Soon Niko dissapeared and a map was show were he was in Woodcrest and in giant bloody letters "COME FIND ME".

The boys grabbed their weapons Huey with his katana and glock and Riley with two desert eagles, a shot gun, and two SMGs. "Lets go" Huey yelled running to the car.

The boys got the the hide out in four minutes and they walked in the first thing they saw was nothing but Niko's voice telling them to fallow his it. The boys kicked down to door and told Niko to freeze. Niko was holding Jazmine at gun point. "I'm sorry guys but you just had to make me do this." BOOM! Jazmine fell to the ground blood running out of her new bullet hole. "Now come and get me."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Learn More About
Huey and Riley Freeman
Read more about Huey and Riley Freeman at Wikipedia
Official Site: [adult swim] Links: Boondocks Wiki Entry TV.com Boondocks entry The Boondocks TV

Niko Bellic
Read more about Niko Bellic at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rockstar Games Links: Niko Bellic's Wikipedia Article Grand Theft Auto Wiki IGN

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

"Save Match" function doesn't work...

#4 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

I was acting it out as I wrote it because that helps me make better matches.

#5 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 05:04 PM

Niko should be able to take this, he was in the Serbian army and has military training so dealing with two thugs should not be much of a problem for Niko he has dealt with much worse in GTA 4.

#6 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:18 PM

Niko should be able to take this, he was in the Serbian army and has military training so dealing with two thugs should not be much of a problem for Niko he has dealt with much worse in GTA 4.

Nooo! Don't say that! Don't convince me that Huey and Riley loose!

#7 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 03:00 PM

Vice you may need to remember that these two "Thugs" are in their 20's and have killed every one who has ever been in a GTA game except for Niko and he just killed one of their favorite friends. I'm not saying that they will win but you need to at least look at it from a non fanboy view.

#8 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

Vice you may need to remember that these two "Thugs" are in their 20's and have killed every one who has ever been in a GTA game except for Niko and he just killed one of their favorite friends. I'm not saying that they will win but you need to at least look at it from a non fanboy view.

But what about us Boondocks fanboys?

#9 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:41 PM

Also think with your brain for a quick second to realize ok screw it this is way to off. There are 2 great fighters vs one lets say pest. Niko goes down I'm sorry I should of gave him at least some back up but... To late.

#10 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:28 PM

The Freemans win, pretty easily, too, i think.

#11 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:43 PM

Don't under estimate Niko Bellic, he is a badass. He fought far worse then two thugs in GTA 4. He is a one man army.

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Two thugs? Do you know anything about the Freemen boys?

#13 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

by the way the only weapon that Niko has is the pistole that he killed Jazmine with.

#14 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

by the way the only weapon that Niko has is the pistole that he killed Jazmine with.

Is this a hate match?

#15 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Is this a hate match?

Please don't go that route again. :rolleyes:

#16 Jason Voorhees fan

Jason Voorhees fan

The Phantom Inferno

• Banned
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:21 PM

No Vice Niko has gone crazy and thinks he is invincible but since this is in a real life type world if he dies there is no Wasted so he thinks he can kill them even though he is insane.

#17 ViceCityMobster86

ViceCityMobster86

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

No Vice Niko has gone crazy and thinks he is invincible but since this is in a real life type world if he dies there is no Wasted so he thinks he can kill them even though he is insane.

Have you even played GTA 4? That is a gameplay mechanic. When a character dies in the storyline of a GTA game, they STAY dead.

#18 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

So, you intentionally made this setup to have Niko lose, from where I'm sitting, that is a spite/hate match.

It would be fairly easy to make a relatively balanced setup, but no, you had to remove almost all of his weapons and put him in a bad situation, while giving the other side not only superior weapons, but also a numerical superiority.

#19 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:20 PM

Is this a hate match?

Niko just loses fair and square, dude.

#20 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:35 PM

Niko just loses fair and square, dude.

Hardly, he has been set in a bad situation, with only a handgun for a weapon, against a numerical superior opponent who has several different weapon.

There is nothing fair or square about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users