Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Match 12406 Trunks vs. Robin (Dick Grayson)

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#81 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

I think you just misinterpreted what the wish actually did, Pymp. He basically became a kid again, which meant he wasn't as smart as he was as an adult. Of which, he never became all that intelligent to begin with. But he was smarter than he was as a kid. Those could just be bad dubbing, also. "It's over 9,000!" comes to mind. There is some merit to what you're saying, though. I mean, I bought Dragon Ball on DVD, and found out they actually show BOOBS!!! Albeit brief. Ratings on the DVD box sets: Dragon Ball- TV14 DBZ- PG DBGT- PG

I actually thought the animation for GT, was closer to some of the newer ones I've seen. In other words, I thought it was better.

#82 Guest_ninjaman1848_*

Guest_ninjaman1848_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:32 PM

I think you just misinterpreted what the wish actually did, Pymp. He basically became a kid again, which meant he wasn't as smart as he was as an adult. Of which, he never became all that intelligent to begin with. But he was smarter than he was as a kid. Those could just be bad dubbing, also. "It's over 9,000!" comes to mind. There is some merit to what you're saying, though. I mean, I bought Dragon Ball on DVD, and found out they actually show BOOBS!!! Albeit brief. Ratings on the DVD box sets: Dragon Ball- TV14 DBZ- PG DBGT- PG

BEEEEEEWWWWWWBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSS. :D

I actually thought the animation for GT, was closer to some of the newer ones I've seen. In other words, I thought it was better.

#83 Ethan

Ethan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

unfortunately for Robin he doesn't know anything about Saiyans. If I were writing this story, Robin would use his stealth to hide and try to figure out what is going on. If he can deduce that the Joker is involved he may be able to free the young Saiyan and save the day.

However, he doesn't know this. All he knows is he is up against another energy producing villain (quite powerful at that). He'd probably try to take him down with a sneak attack. Most energy producers are not usually Martial Artist who are Super strong and nigh invulnerable as well. But Trunks is.

I see this ending badly for Robin. Unless of course he does stay out of sight or fakes his death. something like that.

Vote: Trunks

#84 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
A Iím giving this match an A because it shows how weak GT is.
D
F
C Set-up could use some looking over. Kudos for using Trunks, though. Even if it's the crappier version. :P
F Your spelling was rather poor. Your grammar was as well. The match idea was rather uninspired.
A
SCORE
Trunks: 31
Robin (Dick Grayson): 15
FPA: 1.8

#85 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 07:45 PM

C Set-up could use some looking over. Kudos for using Trunks, though. Even if it's the crappier version. :P

I agree with this judge's opinion. ;)

#86 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:08 PM

All versions are crappy.

#87 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Well, it took a fused Super Saiyan 4 to take him on. Everyone else should have had their asses handed to them.

Eh it wasn't so much take him on as make him look like a bitch. Seriously that fight could have been over in seconds but nooo. Gogeta wanted to have his frickin fun >.>

#88 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:20 AM

Eh it wasn't so much take him on as make him look like a bitch. Seriously that fight could have been over in seconds but nooo. Gogeta wanted to have his frickin fun >.>

Well, I was referring to just SS4 Goku, in that statement. I'd have said SS4 fusion, if I had meant Gogeta. ;) Gogeta was a bit more like Gotenks, personality wise. Vegito took his fight a lot more seriously. Only screwing with Buu, so he could get absorbed.

All versions are crappy.

:angry:

#89 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Bitch please. My version of Trunks isn't crappy.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users