Photo
- - - - -

Match 12383 Hercules (Marvel) vs. Hercules (DC Comics)

battle of the heercs

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

When the two Herc's learn of the existance of a counterpart bearing their name residing in a seperate reallity they decide to see who is the true son of Zeus. This contest takes place on a deserted island in the Aegean near Greece. Marvel hercules" you dare to call yourself a son of Zeus we shall see about that. " DC Hercules replied "Posturing buffoon , you are no son of zeus.. You are naught but an oafish charlatan fit only to amuse children". Marvel Hercules ' I'll have you know I have fought along side the Avengers who's like includes the Odin son Thor as well as captain America a nobler man you shall never meet." "Fool what do I care who your companions are I have bested the likes of Superman in my reallaity . Are there any who can match his might in your world?" "Perhaps Galactus who I have faced. So what are the rules here ? Shall we see. who can drink the most casks of wine and recite Homer afterwards?" "It matters not to me name a contest and I will best you at it." "Perhaps we should test our mettle by seeing which of us can charm the most women and satisfy them in bed?: DC Hercules" Hah I would have thought you would be more familier with sheep than with women.' Marvel Hercules takes a big sniff of the air and says" I think it was you who last visited the sheep pen". "DC Hercules "Aaargh perhaps it is a contest to annoy one another you seek. In which case I will admit you are ahead of me so far." " then these are the tasks I propose , first a test of strength we will start by lifting similar sized boulders then contnue gradually increasing the weight until either you or I can no longer lift any more." "Hah now we shall see who is the strongest'" "But a true son of Zeus must be more than just a bag of muscles would you not agree?" "Granted so what then?" " I know there is a fully stocked winery on this isle how is your Homer?" "Better than yours I would wager." ." D:OH" "What was that ?" "just practicing my Homer." "What else ?" "We see who truly can tell a woman from a sheep." "But there are no women on this island." 'Athens is a mere hundred mile swim from here. ""Fine then let this contest begin."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:09 PM

Learn More About
Hercules (marvel)
Read more about Hercules (marvel) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Comicvine

Hercules (DC Comics)
Read more about Hercules (DC Comics) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Obscure DC Characters DC Database

#3 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:42 PM

Welcome to electricferret, sherminatortwo. Hope you enjoy your stay. When making matches here, in the CBUB Batlles Pages, one is expected to make a good, detailed story. If one wants to make a matchup just to see who wins, one should really make that matchup on the CBUB Rumbles Forum. One can even make the matchup using the Rumble option on the control panel, and it will go straight there.

The good news is that you can edit your matches at any time (which I'm pretty sure the posting box said before you typed), so you may want to write in a quick story so you can possibly get a good grade here.

Also, the "Save Match" option in your control panel, which says it will delay the match for three hours, doesn't work. The match goes live immediately with either option.

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:24 AM

DC's Hercules wins easily.

#5 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:34 AM

DC Herc may be a little stronger but strength doesn't always carry the day. Marvel Herc is charmng has character and on ocassion has even shone humility. Make mine Marvel.

#6 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

How much stronger is DC's Herc?

#7 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:28 PM

I think he went toe to toe with Superman himself that's pretty strong if you ask me. Marvel Herc has gone mano a mano with Thor so he;s no slouch in the muscle department either.

#8 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

That makes them about equal in terms of strength, in my eyes.

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:41 PM

Right, except DC Hercules has owned Superman with no effort at all...

Posted Image

#10 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:49 PM

Heh, i've seen that scan before. Herc is a bit of a beast, then. He might very well win this.

Out of interest, what happened next in that comic?

#11 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:51 PM

Kingdom Come Supes beat Herc's ass mercilessly. :P Hercules broke his hand landing that punch he threw at the end of the scan I posted, IIRC. That entire scene was basically demonstrating the difference in power between Supes and his KC counterpart.

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Ha! Poor Herc. Sounds pretty cool. Superman is a beast in Kingdom Come.

Is that feat as/more impressive than any/most of Marvel Herc's feats?

#13 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Remember folks this isn't really a fight it's a contest . They will test strength yes ,but also the abillity to hold ones Liquor as well as ones skill with the ladies.

#14 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:49 PM

In that case Marvel herc wins easily.

Hercules in DC seems like a square and someone that would be looked at as more of an ogre than a demi-god. Marvel herc (in WWH) looked like a manly Thor which is a lot better looking. Beer wise? not sure, but strength wise prob DC Herc as he needs it to even be significant in DC.

#15 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

I like the set up. And based on the criteria, I vote for Marvel Herc.

#16 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

Okay, good to set you have that set-up posted. Not too bad. It's pretty funny, and it does a good job of showing the potential arrogance of Hercules. It's also a big block of text, though. Try to space the text into separate lines and paragraphs next time.

As for the match, I have no idea who would win this contest, as I don't know either version of Herc well enough to say.

#17 MarxzVulpez

MarxzVulpez

Quack Goes the Dynamite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Drawing, Comics, Drawing, Reading, DRAWING!

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:26 AM

this is stinking hillarious. I have no clue about either so coin toss time!

#18 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:48 AM

Awesome match. An "A" from me. Welcome to the CBUB. Hope to see more great matches.

As for the match, Marvel Herc ftw! DC Herc is such a jerk. The guy may be slightly stronger, but Marvel Herc parties like the best of them. He'll defeat his DC Counterpart at the bar. As for the ladies, come on. Is that even a contest? DC Herc was one of the first guys to discover Themyscara, an island full of bodacious women, yet he ended up fighting them. They still hate him.

Marvel Herc? That guy's getting all the ladies. Whether its Atlantean royalty or Hulk's cousin, no lady is safe around this experienced warrior.

#19 sherminatortwo

sherminatortwo

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Place your bets folks , place your bets. How many tons will each ome lift? How many casks will each one down And how many ladies go home with a smile on their face due to either Marvel Herc or DC Herc?

#20 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

DC Herc, being a slimey bastard probably just sneak attacks his counterpart and wins by default.

Ignoring that, Marvel ftw!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users