• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:WWE, Video Games, Movies, and bringing the pain.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:20 PM

On my profile, it has a "2" and below it "Neutral". What's that mean. It's been awhile since I've been here, so I don't know.

#2 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

It shows how many posts you've made, that have been "liked" by other members. I think the last change is "Excellent." "Good" is somewhere in between those two, and that might be it. I'm not 100% certain, though.

DamagEdit: Yeah, checking a few users profiles, it appears 10 "likes" results in a change from "Neutral" to "Good," and 20 "likes" results in it changing to "Excellent." I assume that's it, as Surfer's (who has 83 "likes." Quit having so many likable posts, you!:P) still says "Excellent."

#3 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:49 PM

Oh. Okay then. I wasn't sure what it meant. I was thinking, like, profile likes. Then I know what one post I made that was liked. Don't know the other one. Guess it doesn't matter.

#4 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:28 PM

Well, if you're curious, you can click the little notification bubble. You get one whenever someone likes one of your posts, I've noticed. It's right next to the Private Message icon, at the top of the screen.

#5 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

English lesson:
"I got a question" uses a past-tense verb. The meaning here is that you received a question. This is incorrect, based on the subsequent post. You are issuing a question. In the future, if you want to ask a question, use "I have a question" (or possibly "I have got a question.") Additionally, when you actually ask the question, ("What's that mean") you should end the sentence with a question mark. These are both rules native English speakers learn before the 4th grade. If you are from an English speaking country, you should be ashamed. If English is not your first language, no worries, I hope this simple lesson will help.

#6 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Now, where you have a 2 and "Neutral", Ivan's number count has just gone up one. Works kinda like that.

#7 Austo191

Austo191

Here Comes the Pain!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 02:45 PM

English lesson:
"I got a question" uses a past-tense verb. The meaning here is that you received a question. This is incorrect, based on the subsequent post. You are issuing a question. In the future, if you want to ask a question, use "I have a question" (or possibly "I have got a question.") Additionally, when you actually ask the question, ("What's that mean") you should end the sentence with a question mark. These are both rules native English speakers learn before the 4th grade. If you are from an English speaking country, you should be ashamed. If English is not your first language, no worries, I hope this simple lesson will help.

Sorry. I try to be grammatically correct when I write set-ups. Didn't realize some people were so critical about things like this. I'm sorry my lack of question marks and wrong word usage offended you. I'll try harder next time..

#8 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:39 PM

I gotz meez a question. Ha. Don't get bent out of shape. Just know the personalities of everyone who regularly frequents and handle each accordingly. I do believe I have some incomplete sentences and other grammatical errors in this, not sure, don't care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users