32 replies to this topic

#21 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Asura has the mantra reactor aswell. I said in my match set up he can tranform to all of his transformations(including the mantra reactor). But i have a question how could Asura stalemate Oni Akuma when they were going all out in space and on planet earth b4 he recieved the mantra reactor but he can't stalemate WWHulk. I mean i'm not really a street fighter fan but if Oni Akuma can chop the whole entire moon in half and eventually destroy the moon and Asura took him on why can't he take on or atleast defeat WWHulk.

-sigh-

1. As I already pointed out. If Asura has the Mantra Reactor, it's a mismatch and Asura wins easily. He only loses(badly) without the Mantra Reactor.

2. The Mantra Reactor is not part of Asura's transformations.

3. Oni Akuma's best feat, IIRC, was destroying a moon. Hulk has done that in just his regular incarnation(and easily at that). WWH is considerably more powerful than that, and intelligent on top of that. Set Oni Akuma up against WWH, and Akuma would get ripped apart.

#22 jmac50

jmac50

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:02 PM

Durability is how much punishment he can take without getting injured/damaged.

And yes, everyone has stamina. But without the Mantra Reactor, he doesn't have nearly enough stamina for a prolonged fight with WWH.

I think he can in Mantra Asura Form. He has shown immense durability before he has received the mantra reactor. One of the best highlights when he fought his former master Augus he survived getting stab from Augus sword from the moon all the way into re-entry into earth's atmosphere and onto ground level while Augus sword was still piercing through his chest all the way to the earths core and out the other side of the earth while the sword was still drilling him. He broke his sword with one hand, caught the sword with his mouth and defeated his master in a zabuza like fashion, and after maybe over a thousand of gohma came to kill him and he had enough energy to defeat all of them with no arms. Just a sword in his mouth. How is that for durability.

#23 jmac50

jmac50

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

He doesn't loses badly if he doesnt have the mantra reactor against WWHulk. I still think it would be a pretty good fight. He would put up a fight and stalemate him if he goes Mantra Asura Asura Form. But anyway he has the mantra reactor. So Asura wins. His Mantra Asura form is when he is at his most focused. Look it up on the wiki.

#24 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

...Now I want DLC Content of The Green Scar vying against Asura in his game.

#25 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

...Now I want DLC Content of The Green Scar vying against Asura in his game.

About time Jaeger where ya been? :D

#26 jmac50

jmac50

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

Me personally i think Asura could've easily defeated Oni Akuma, with the stregnths he easliy displayed throughout the game. They just wanted a good fight and because capcom had a part in the dlc.

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:06 PM

...I've been sporadic on the site for a while now.

I believe I posted something about Turn A Gundam.

#28 Guest_jmac50_*

Guest_jmac50_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:49 PM

This match should've been over by now.

#29 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:21 PM

No, it takes 5 days.

#30 Guest_jmac50_*

Guest_jmac50_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

U guys still think WWHulk can win against Asura? Wow. What do u guys have against anime characters? Everytime i put up anime character against an american character match up you guys will try your best to make sure the anime character would lose even though the facts and info are right in your face. Some anime characters can beat up the american heroes. Like Asura, Asura would still win this, if not go on youtube and type asura's wrath all cutscenes so u can see what he can really do. Asura is faster stronger and he can fly into outer space and blow the hulk's ass up. Hulk can only do feats within earth atmosphere where asura can go beyond that. Asura has the huge advantage because even if hulk is given him a problem in close combat. Asura can just fly and shoot energy projectiles and blow him up into pieces. What's yo arguement now?

#31 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:05 PM

Do you somehow have trouble reading? Or perhaps it's the comprehension that's giving you trouble?

To repeat what I've already said:

WWH would only win against Asura if Asura doesn't have the Mantra Reactor. With the Mantra Reactor, Asura's greatest disadvantage(his stamina), is removed, and he would defeat WWH. It would take a while, but there is little doubt about the outcome.

#32 Guest_jmac50_*

Guest_jmac50_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

I heard what u said dumbass but if he is in Mantra Asura form he wouldn't have those problems about stamina. He is at his most focused and his stamina is damn near at its peak. Even without the Mantra Reactor he can still beat WWH in Mantra Asura form. He can defeat him much faster and like i said he can blow him up from a distance if he has any problem with him close up. In Mantra Asura form he is stronger and faster than wwhulk. WWhulk cannot keep up with him and Asura can just fly into space or take him into space and finish him off. The hulk may have great lung capacity but i doubt he can survive in space like asura can for an indefinite amount of time. Asura has more advantages. The win is clearly in his favor.

#33 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:41 PM

Language now children.

#34 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 01:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
F This should've really been posted as a rumble.
F
D
SCORE
God of War Kratos and World War Hulk: 19
Asura: 11
FPA: 0.6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users