Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Rogue Cosmic

Earth, day one: The Sun was high in the sky as Norrin Radd flew through a cornfield in Kansas. He was pretty bored, but then he ran straight into an unseen force and fell from his board. Looking to a couple of farmers, he whispered "boo." They fired some buckshot at him. It merely bounced off and they fled in fear, and then he turned his attention to his assailant, who was none other than his former master, Galactus. His deep voice rasped " Attention, my former Herald, I have returned once more to regain you as my herald." Radd's face screwed up in anger. "Forget it! I'm not serving you now, or ever." With that he sped off. Galactus sighed, and inadvertently flattened a nearby farmer's crops. "I was afraid you'd say that." He gestured, and fifty miles away, Norrin Radd fell from his board, and screamed in terror. His skin had lost its Silver pigment, and a sickening crunch was heard. "I believe it is time to find a new herald."

Meanwhile, in New York, Rogue is roaming the streets, very distraught over the incident with Ms. Marvel. She now felt like two personalities were in her, which figuratively they were. Not to mention that she has been shunned from the X-Men, the only people she had left.Thus, she felt abandoned by everyone, and Galactus sensed her emotional turmoil. He approached her with an offer she could hardly refuse. "Join me as my herald, and you shall have the power to destroy all those who abandoned you. As a gift, I shall clear your mind off that turmoil, and make you impervious to that in the future. You will still be able to take powers, but you will never again be overwhelmed." Rogue gladly accepted.. "Good." Galactus rasped. "To prove you loyalty, you shall annihilate all those you once considered friends." Rogue responded "With pleasure."

Later at the mansion, the X-Men were in the midst of a training session, when alarms blared. They went to the courtyard, and found Rogue standing over Forge. "What's going on, Rogue?" Scott started, but she fired an energy blast at him. Jean pulled out him out of the way, and pushed Rogue back telekinetically. Iceman froze Rogue in place, then created a 100 meter square of ice around her. "That won't hold her for long. Let's get out of here." They fled back into the mansion and sent out a distress call for any mutants able to help. Then they prepared themselves for battle.

Rogue freed herself not long after. "Ah swear they shall pay for dis. All of 'em!" She walked into the mansion, sensing that the fools were still here, and blasted the mansion to the ground. Then she found them in the rubble, but then their reinforcements arrived. She was attacked by many, and fell into the rubble. When she got up, she saw Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel, Beast, Storm, Magneto, Wolverine, Quicksilver, Polaris, Pyro, Blob, Avalanche, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Prof. X. "You wish to fight me? Ready yourselves then!"

Rogue immediately fired a round of blasts at the crowd. Most evaded, as expected, but Pyro's flame tank was hit, creating a fireball that consumed Angel and Beast. Three down in less than five seconds. Magneto threw some cars at her, as did Polaris. Storm fired lightning at her, and Iceman did the same with ice. She was blown back, and cursed. She ran towards Iceman, who too late, spotted her. She touched him and he fell like a rock. She saw Blob and Colossus rushing towards her, but she froze them both, then smashed them into a thousand little pieces. Avalanche was absorbed by a sneak attack, as was Jean Grey. Cyclops turned to Rogue in anger, and gave her the full force of his optic beams. She was hit by most of it, and deflected some back at Scott, knocking him off his feet. Meanwhile, she was propelled towards Charles Xavier, and she absorbed him before he could react. That left Magneto, Polaris, Cyclops, Quicksilver, Wolverine, and Storm. She absorbed Magneto's powers, and he fell. She then pulled a makeshift metal javelin out of the rubble this battle had created and impaled Scott. Polaris soon fell under her onslaught, as did Storm. Rogue counted who was left. "Only two?" she said. "This will be easy." Quicksilver sped towards her, and readied a punch, but she caught it in mid-air. Then, she touched his forehead, and he drooped to the ground. Wolverine went berserk, but Rogue wasn't bothered and she used Magneto's abilities to throw him throw a couple dozen trees. He landed in a heap more than a mile away. He was probably already healing, she thought to herself. She made a mental note to finish him later.

At this moment, Galactus, The Devourer of Worlds, approached his newest herald. He said in a raspy voice "Good work, my herald. You made, what's the word you Earthlings would use, Swiss cheese out of them." Rogue smiled. "Thanks. Now, who are my next targets?" Galactus replied "Straight to the point. I admire that. Alright, your next targets are a group that have impeded my progress on Earth many times. You know them as The Fantastic Four..."

One hour later, at the Baxter Building, Reed was fixing up his dimensional teleporter, after a disastrous mission to The Skrull homeworld with his fellow Illuminati. Sue was playing with Franklin and Valeria, while Johnny and Ben were arguing over whose turn it was to watch the television. Then alarms blared. Johnny yelled up to Reed. "Hey, Reed! What's going on?" Reed replied "I'm not sure! Alarm's saying there's a break-in on level 17." Johnny smirked. "On it! Flame on!" He flew down to level 17, while Ben took the stairs. Ben sighed. "Hothead."

Ben finally reached level 17 and Reed and Sue arrived not long after. Reed said "We have backup on the way. I called The Illumin...uh, old friends." Ben and Sue exchanged a glance, and both replied "Right." Sue then exclaimed "Where's Johnny?" Ben replied "He flew down here by himself earlier-- At that moment, a scream was heard from down the hall. They all rushed down the hall, and found Rogue holding Johnny by the throat. Johnny said weakly "She...uh...took...took...my...powers..." and then fell unconscious. Rogue laughed and threw him at Reed, who caught him with his arm. Rogue exclaimed as she flamed on "This is much better than Pyro's powers. Now for you three." Reed angrily started "Rogue, I don't know what you're doing, but it ends now." Rogue chuckled. "You're right. It will end now." With that, she flew into battle.

Mr. Fantastic had tried to wrap her in a ball, but she had found a piece of his uncovered skin and touched it quickly. He fell without a sound. Invisible Woman blasted her with a couple quick force fields, but Rogue used her new found telepathy on her, and Susan fell under Rogue's mental control. Susan crushed Ben under a couple of force fields, then used one to push Ben all the way straight out of the Baxter Building. Then, Susan followed using one shield under her feet and lowered it to the ground. Then, she cast a shield inside Ben's brain and expanded it. With Ben dead, Susan returned to Rogue, and touched Rogue. Susan fell, and Rogue laughed. "That was easy." However, a wall blew in behind Rogue, and there stood Namor, Iron Man, Black Bolt and Dr. Strange. Iron Man flew at her, but Rogue utilized Sue's powers and blew open Tony's head. Of all the foes that came against her, only Black Bolt, Namor, and Dr. Strange remained standing. Strange quickly cast a shield around Rogue and Black Bolt. Strange then nodded at Black Bolt. He then screamed at the top of his lungs. Rogue was tossed around and dust clouded the shield, so Namor and Strange couldn’t see inside. Black Bolt kept yelling, each increasing in loudness. Then they were cut off completely. Deadly silent for what seemed an eternity. Then the dust cleared and Rogue stood there with her hand around Bolt’s throat. She had absorbed his power. Namor fled back to the headquarters of the Defenders, and Strange reluctantly followed. As soon as the shield dropped, Rogue followed.

However, Strange had quickly cast them a teleportation spell, and they instantly arrived at Defenders HQ and promptly explained the situation. The Defenders were shocked, but soon prepared for the battle ahead.
Meanwhile, Rogue had been searching the area for them, but finally realized. “A teleporting spell.” she said. Rogue reached out with Prof. X’s powers, and found them. She flew off in their direction. “I’m coming for you” she said, and as she said it, each and every Defender heard it in their heads. It terrified them, but they steeled themselves for the fight. None could afford to be weak for the battle to come.

As the Defenders had finalized their defensive plans and sent out a distress signal for any available superhumans to help, Rogue arrived, smashing through the front door. Namor and Hulk immediately leaped at her, and both punched her in the head. She flew through the wall, and Strange trapped her in a mystical trap. “That’ll keep her for a while.” He said. They then headed down deeper into their HQ.

After firing countless energy blasts, Rogue had finally broken through the shield, and followed those fools down into their base. When she had blown through the last door, she found a small army waiting for her. “Hmm…I do like a challenge.” she exclaimed with a smile. Then she charged at them, and the battle was on.

After a long grueling battle with The Defenders, Rogue stood alone among heaps of bodies, blood pooling everywhere. Some people's heads were completely missing. Others had lost limbs, and broken bones. In the center was Hulk, who had been turned into a statue by Rogue's transmutation. Then, a couple of people rose, Namor, Scarlet Witch, Ghost Rider, and Daimon Hellstrom. Hellstrom, Witch, and Rider held off Rogue, while Namor fled yet again. Rogue laughed, and she touched all three of her attackers. They fell without a sound. Then, she turned her attention to Namor. "You will not escape me again." He flew into the air, as did she, each speeding east. Namor was miles ahead of Rogue, but she was the faster one, and soon she had caught up with him. She fired an energy blast at Namor, but he stopped in mid-air, dodging the blast, and punched Rogue in the torso. She flew back, while he flew on. "What's his plan? He knows he can't beat me, or outrun me. What does he plan to do?" Then she realized where he was flying. "No!" She flies off as fast as she can, intent on stopping him.

She finally caught up to him, and blasted him several times. They knocked him out, and he dropped like a rock. Right on top of Avenger's Mansion. Damn, she thought to herself. Perfect. It would not be long until they came to investigate. She waited for them, and started to warm up, did some stretches, and push ups. Then she went straight toward the group. She was met by a large army. They must have heard what had happened thus far. Captain America had pulled out all the stops. In front of her stood some of the most powerful super humans, heroes and villains alive. Juggernaut, Sandman, X-Man, Vulcan, and many others. Looks like I'm going to have a long day, she thought to herself.

She yelled as loud as she could, intent on taking them all out with one move with Black Bolt's abilities, but a mystical shield protected them. Out of the shadows stepped Victor Von Doom, Brother Voodoo, Baron Mordo, Wiccan, and Jennifer Kale. "Heh...our combined mystical might is stronger than your might." Doom said. Rogue replied "Really? Good. Because soon that power will be mine too."

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

Learn More About
Rogue
Read more about Rogue at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Rogue Uncannyxmen.net: Rogue Marvel.com: Rogue

The Marvel Universe
Read more about The Marvel Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel wiki Marvel Chronology Project

#3 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:32 PM

Been a while since I posted a match eh? Might as well do this for the lulz.

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Excellent setup and good to see you back to doing matches. I haven't voted it as its hard to say whether their combined magic could defeat Rogue as powerful as she is in the setup.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:50 PM

Nova, writing? Am I seeing things??? :o

I'll check this out in a bit.

#6 a guy

a guy

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:heavy metal nerdy stuff Warhammer 40k

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Rouge just needs to TOUCH them although these are *counts* 5 homicidal maniacs so the memories she'd get would be *shudder* like if Emma Frost probed a bored and slightly hornie Deadpool

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

Marvel has Wiccan who is Scarlett Witch's son and Dr.Doom. Both are extremely powerful in magic along with Doctor Voodoo and Kale to back them up. Rogue can't absorb magic from what I know and even if she tried the magic users have strong magically defenses to protect them against it.

The big factor why they may win is Wiccan as if he loses his temper and gets angry he his power will shoot up. You take into consideration he has reality warping abilities Rogue could be in trouble and his reality warping abilities are magic which once again I don't belief she can absorb magic abilities. In addition Doom has the power to summon demons, Doctor Voodoo could have his brother's soul Daniel Drumm take over Rogue's body, and Kale could fire magic attacks like her bolts.

I think Marvel takes this because of the magic team and other members. Hell I didn't even get started on other members like X-Man, Vulcan, Juggernaut, and more to back them up.

#8 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Don't forget Rogue has the power cosmic + the powers of Avalanche, Jean Grey, Xavier, Mr. fantastic, Pyro, Human Torch, Sue Storm, etc.

Playing devil's advocate.

#9 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 10 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Wiccan is a fairly high level reality warper. In the Children's Saga or whatever (Children's something) it was stated that he was as powerful as his spiritual mom.

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:18 PM

It was Children's Crusade where Scarlett Witch actually returned and they explained what happened to her after House of M. Yes Wiccan is very powerful indeed as a reality warper and if pushed to use that power could defeat Rogue or be a major factor in defeating her. Plus Rogue has the problem of Vulcan aka Gabriel Summers as well.

#11 Guest_Someone_*

Guest_Someone_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:52 PM

Rogue will win if she is naked.

#12 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 01:56 PM

Hmm... Who is this "someone?"

Also, Nova wrote a match?! :blink:

#13 Guest_Nova_*

Guest_Nova_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

Shocking, isn't it?

#14 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Indeed.

#15 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:50 PM

Don't get used to it.

#16 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:54 PM

Anyone else remember his last match? What a momentous occasion that was... :P

#17 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:55 PM

Glad you remember it.

#18 Formicidae

Formicidae

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 01:58 AM

You know, all of these fights would be really easy to judge if Ant-Man were in them. I mean he would beat either side on his own. Oh well. Since he isn't I guess the non-rogue team.

#19 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Um...good to know.

#20 xman4life

xman4life

Kneel before Zod

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Women, Weed, and Food. Not to mention MONEY

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:07 PM

vulcan can shut down her powers so she cant even use them. She isn't beating Vulcan, let alone dr.doom and wiccan. Marvel Universe for the stomp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users