• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KibaxHinata

KibaxHinata

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Interests:Anarchy Reigns, Bleach, Naruto, TF2, Avengers Alliance, Gintama, DEATH BATTLE, AT4W, Nostagia Critic, ToddInTheShadows, Fighting games, Queens Blade, alternative, rock, metal, B-C List characters

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

BRING DARK TO HOPE

(Read First; contains spoilers of the current Bleach arc and is NOT a battle per say)

“Dammit… Dammit… Dammit!” cursed Ichigo as he heard the radio. Soul Society was being decimated and all he could do was listen. “Captain of Squad 6; Byakuya Kuchiki is dead! I repeat, Captain Kuchiki is dead” yelled a panicked voice. Ichigo’s heart froze, he was begging it to be false… Soon enough… The bad news kept coming. “Captains of Squad 8, 10, and 13 are dead! Retreat! All Squads retreat!!” the voice screamed. Kyoraku… Hitsugaya… Ukitake… They were dropping like flies to the Quincies. To Uryu’s kind. In tears, Ichigo yelled, attempting again and again to escape his prison.

Outside the prison he was trapped in; Kirge was lying on the ground, deceased. Kisuke was trying to dodge an onslaught of sword swings from an old foe: Grimmjow. “So, you know where Kurosaki is huh!?” asked Grimmjow with glee. “Of course, if you’d keep calm, I’d tell ya’.” Kisuke replied, using a kido to block the Espada’s cero. Looking back at the defeated crew; noticing Harribel’s Fraccion among them. “Fine, then tell me everything, Soul Reaper.” He demanded stoically. Kisuke sighed in relief, explaining what happened.

“Quincies huh? Well I thought it was odd that Hollows were disappearing left and right… Heh, interesting. Very well, Soul Reaper, I could use some fun. I’ll get Kurosaki and you hurry to Soul Society. If Aizen’s info was right; than too many lost souls would equal the destruction of existence. A king can’t exist when theres nothing to rule.” He stated. Grimmjow turned to the Fraccion, who were still recovering from losing some of their skin from when Kirge took their reishi. “You brats, you’re going to help Harribel? That’s gonna’ have to wait.” He warned.

“Are you insane Grimmjow? We couldn’t handle one Quincy, like hell we could fight an army of them.” Mila-rose stated. “I’m afraid they are right.” Chuckled Kisuke. “I do have an idea though.” He finished. Grimmjow looked back at him. “I’ll help Ichigo with Soul Society, but, I’d like it if you would help them rescue Harribel. There may be more worthy foes there. And we would need the backup.” He said. Grimmjow looked back, “And what makes you so sure I’ll help them and not kill them?” he asked. Kisuke smirked. “Simple, because otherwise, you’ll suffer more than a lost arm.” He teased.

Grimmjow chuckled, grabbing his zanpakuto. Before he could do anything; a shockwave of reitetsu was felt, surprised, he turned and saw Neliel turn from what appeared to be a child to a full-grown woman. “Like Inoue said,” Kisuke said with his usual devious smirk; “Former 3rd Espada. Neliel, friend of Ichigo. My guess, with her friends, she can provide backup. I can open a new garganta but we’d have to work fast if you want to help Ichigo.”

Soon enough, it was done; Grimmjow took the Fraccion to save Harribel as Neliel, Kisuke, Orihime, and Chad went to rescue Ichigo. In the end, the group hurried to Soul Society, to face against the invading Quincies.

RULES

The competition isn’t a real fight but only to see if Ichigo, Neliel, Kisuke, and their accomplices can find and rescue the remaining Captains either by defeating the Stern Ritters or distracting them long enough to allow the Captains and Lieutenants to escape.

The captains to rescue are: Soifon, Rose, Kensei, Komamura, Shunsui, Unohana, Shinji, and Mayuri and their Liutentents. Ichigo and the others can help battle the Stern Ritter but only as a last result.

Grimmjow, Apacci, Mila-Rose, Sung-sun, and Harribel will back up the heroes if need-be when they rescue her.

The Vandenreich’s goal would be to try and eliminate Ichigo’s allies ASAP then continue to destroy Soul Society or defeat Ichigo.

Because this takes place during the Final Holy War arc; Ichigo cannot use Mugetsu or his Hollow forms but benefits from his Bankai being unsealable.

Edited by KibaxHinata, 09 August 2012 - 06:52 PM.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Learn More About
Ichigo Kurosaki
Read more about Ichigo Kurosaki at Wikipedia
Official Site: VIZ Media Links: Ichigo Wiki Entry Bleach Portal Bleach 7

Neliel Tu Oderschvank
Read more about Neliel Tu Oderschvank at Wikipedia
Official Site: VIZ Media Links: Wikipedia MyAnimeList.net Bleach Wiki

Vandenreich
Read more about Vandenreich at Wikipedia
Official Site: Viz Media Links: Wikipedia Bleach Wiki Animevice

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
C
A
B Good fight. Weird font. (I like that you created an actual challenge rather than just a straight-up brawl.)
SCORE
Neliel Tu Oderschvank and Ichigo Kurosaki: 11
Vandenreich: 7
FPA: 3.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users