• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Felucia: The planet of abnormally sized flora had changed hands from the republic to the Confederacy multiple times. One word best described the unusual planet; hell. In addition to the enemy Felucia also was home to a wide variety of predators some of which were bold enough to attack armed men. And if that wasn’t bad enough even some of the plants were deadly.

For an average clone trooper Felucia was the worst planet to die on, but things were even worse; General Pong Krell was in command of the Felucia operation.

The Besalisk Jedi was known for getting results but his troops often suffered high casualties. Unlike a lot of Jedi Krell seemed to have no regard for the clones safety and welfare, they were but tools for him to wage war.

The Felucia morning was alive with the sounds of battle as yet another engagement with the separatists had begun. Krell was even more intent to push through the lines than usual they had received Intel that General Grievous himself was overseeing the operations on Felucia, if they could capture him they could strike a crippling blow to the Confederacy.

General Krell stood well behind the battle lines surveying what he could of the battle, the clones were engaging hundreds of droids with light artillery and armor support, the droids. “Keep pushing forward, I want every droid turned to scrap.” General Krell ordered. The Clone next to Krell nodded, “Yes sir.” He had long ago learned that Krell was not to be trifled with.

In the Separatist command post, General Grievous prepared to disembark, “The clones are getting closer, prepare our reserve, I will lead the counter attack personally.” The general ordered the tactical droid that served as his aid, “By your command.” The tactical droid responded.

Grievous clenched his fist, “I look forward to meeting this Jedi commander in combat.” With that the cyborg lead the way out of the bunker and towards the frontlines.

“Sir, the droids have mounted a massive counterattack! Grievous is leading them!” The clone officer shouted at Krell. “Good, give him a hole to pass through to this location, and then we will close our lines and trap him.”

The clone sprinted away leaving Krell alone, the Jedi reached out into the force sensing his opponent getting closer, soon.

Grievous was cutting a swath of destruction through the white armored troops of the republic; he was getting closer to the command post. Oddly it seemed the clones were less numerous, he had expected there to be more troops at the command post.

Grievous suddenly realized that something was wrong too late, from the flanks of his army shots erupted from behind the thick Felucian foliage. “Noo!” Grievous yelled, as he charged through a row of clonetroopers slicing and cutting furiously. After a time Grievous found himself at the command post after cutting down dozens of clones, the Jedi general stood facing him one set of arms clasped behind his back.

“Jedi scum!” Grievous grumbled, “General Grievous I’ve been expecting you.” Krell responded, Grievous advanced on him, “Beg and I might end your life quickly.” Grievous said, Krell shook his head, “No general this is your last fight, after a kill you, Count Dooku will surely be impressed enough with me to grant me an award. Perhaps I shall take your place?”

Grievous was enraged, “You mean to replace me? Jedi scum!” Krell gritted his teeth, “I am no longer naïve enough to be a jedi, I’ve forseen the future and I shall have a position of power with the winning side, this shall begin when I kill you.”

Grievous growled as he brought his four lightsabers up, “Then come test your mettle.” Krell smiled as he activated his two dual bladed lightsabers. “I’ve been looking forward to this.” He said as he charged Grievous.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Learn More About
General Grievous
Read more about General Grievous at Wikipedia
Official Site: 20th Century Fox Films Links: Grievous Wikipedia page Grievous StarWars.com page StarWars.com

General Pong Krell
Read more about General Pong Krell at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm Links: Wikipedia Wookiepedia Starwars.com

#3 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

Thoughts?

And to anyone unfamilar with Krell here:

#4 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 10 August 2012 - 02:38 AM

By the looks of things, Krell is very powerful, but I may have to research him more to see if he could beat Grievous. Perhaps his arogance will be his downfall.

#5 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

By the looks of things, Krell is very powerful, but I may have to research him more to see if he could beat Grievous. Perhaps his arogance will be his downfall.

A good point but Grievous is rather arrogant too

#6 potterpuppetpals

potterpuppetpals

Why? No one's gonna see them.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts
  • Interests:Crossovers, tortoises, videogames, Happy Wheels, other random stuff.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Since Pong doesn't have the moral code of a jedi, he could just use the force and rip Grievous in four pieces. Goro style!

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
A Good match, the text was weirdly centered, though.
SCORE
General Grievous: 16
General Pong Krell: 5
FPA: 3.5

#8 wadem18

wadem18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

This battle would be awesome. Two of the coolest villains, both with four arms and four lightsaber blades battling for the tittle of General.

#9 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

This battle would be awesome. Two of the coolest villains, both with four arms and four lightsaber blades battling for the tittle of General.

Thank you, though this battle is long over.

I see you're new here though, welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users