Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Match 12320 Superman and Son Goku and Voltron vs. The Transformers Universe and The Star Wars Universe and The Power Rangers Universe

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Venom 2009

Venom 2009

Released the Kraken

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Interests:Godzilla, Monsters/Kaijus, Zeiram, Anime, Digimon, Dragon Ball Z, Ikki Tousen, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Cartoons, Fan Fictions, Movies, TV Shows, and MST3K.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

Deep within the CBUB Site, inside a building, the three Group Characters: The Transformers Universe, The Star Wars Universe, and The Power Rangers Universe, were having a meeting. All the Heros and Villains were there, including different versions of characters.

"As you all know, a few days ago, someone had made a Goku vs Superman Match." G1 Optimus Prime said.

"Yes, two characters that should never fight each other." Master Yoda said.

"I hate Goku vs Superman Matches! I mean its been done a million of times already!" Lord Zedd yelled.

"Which is why we are all here: To make sure no more Goku vs Superman Matches are made." The Optimus Prime from Transformers Prime said.

"And there’s only one way to do it: We must kill Goku and Superman." G1 Megatron said.

"For once I agree with you, Megatron." G1 Optimus Prime said.

"Goku and Superman must be destroyed." Master Yoda said.

"But in order for us to kill Superman and Goku, we all must work together." G1 Rodimus Prime said.

"We the Transformers from the Michael Bey movies, will be happy to end the Goku vs Superman Matches." The Movie Optimus Prime said.

"Also, you all got five Tommys to help you. That’s 5 times the awesomeness." The Tommy as the Green Mighty Morphin Ranger said, who was standing next to his other Power Rangers selves: the White Mighty Morphin Ranger, Zeo Ranger 5, Red Turbo Ranger, and the Black Dino Ranger.

"With this much awesomeness, Goku and Superman doesn’t have a chance of winning." The White Mighty Morphin Ranger said. G1 Megatron and G1 Galvatron shook their heads in doubt, while Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker did their best of not trying to kill the Tommys.

"The Sith will be happy to help the Jedi to kill Goku and Superman." Palpatine said.

"Uh, guys. I know that some of us are bad guys, but for the rest of us that are heros, is it against our code to kill other heros?" The RPM Green Power Ranger asked.

"Do you what me to hit you with the back of my hand?" The RPM Black Power Ranger asked.

"Never mind." The RPM Green Power Ranger said scared.

"So where can we find Goku and Superman?" Ahsoka asked.

Just then G1 Laserbeak came into the room, turned into a cassette, and got inside G1 Soundwave’s body. "Laserbeak has found Goku and Superman. They are in a bar not too far away from here." G1 Soundwave said.

"Then lets roll out." G1 Optimus Prime said.

Later at the Bar, Goku and Superman were setting at table, and both of them were in a bad mood. "I swear why us." Goku said.

"I’m just glad we’re out of that match." Superman said.

"Hey, Goku and Superman." The two of them looked and saw Keith with the rest the Voltron Force: Allura, Daniel, Hunk, Lance, Larmina, Pidge, and Vince.

"Oh, hey Voltron Force." Superman said.

"Man, you two look like your in a bad mood." Lance said.

"Let me guess: the Goku vs Superman Match." Allura said.

"You Bet. I’m just sick and tired of the CBUB Members putting us in the same match." Goku said.

"Goku is right. I mean, its already been done to death." Superman said.

"Why can’t the CBUB Members just think about other characters for us to fight." Goku said.

"Man, you two must hate fighting each other." Hunk said.

"Its just that we hate being put in the same match over and over again." Goku said.

"And most of those matches are made by Trolls to make the members angry." Superman said.

"When will the CBUB Members learn that they can’t make a good Goku vs Superman Match." Goku said.

"Well look at it this way. At least you two get used all the time. No one uses Voltron in matches anymore." Pidge said.

"Yea and I thought when the new Voltron Cartoon came out, the CBUB Members would make matches for Voltron. But that hasn’t happened." Vince said.

Before Goku or Superman could say anything, one of the walls to the Bar blew up, and smoke started to fill up the place. Soon people started to run out of the Bar. Goku and Superman got up from the table, and Goku yelled, "What’s going on?!"

"Looks like we’re under attack!" Keith yelled. Then he looked at the rest of the Voltron Force. "Lets get to the
Lions!" Soon the Voltron Force ran out of the Bar.

As soon as the smoke clear up, Goku and Superman saw a big open hole in the wall of the Bar. "Lets check it out." Superman said.

As Goku and Superman walked though the hole, they were shocked by what they saw outside. Standing in front of them were an army of Power Rangers Villains and Monsters, Star Wars Characters, and Transformers Characters. Behind the army were all the Zords/Megazords being piloted by Power Rangers, including Serpentera, who was being piloted by Lord Zedd and Goldar. Star Wars vehicles where on the ground, while Star Wars spaceships where up in the sky, along with different versions of Unicron.

"What the... The Power Rangers, Transformers, and Star Wars Characters?" Superman asked.

"Hello Goku and Superman. We’re here to kill you." Count Dooku said.

"WHAT!" Both Goku and Superman yelled.

"But why?" Goku said.

"Because we hate Goku vs Superman Matches, and the only way to stop them is to kill you two." Rita said.

Both Goku and Superman were shocked by this, and Superman tells them, "Listen, we know how you feel, but you have to understand, it’s not out fault that the CBUB Members put us together in a match."

"Which is why we need to kill you. With you two dead, the CBUB Members won’t make Goku vs Superman matches anymore." The G1 Starscream said.

"Well Superman it looks like we have no choice, but to fight this guys." Goku said as he got ready to fight.

"I’m with you, Goku." Superman said.

"Ah, you think you can beat us? The two of you maybe powerful characters, but we got you out numbered." Movie Megatron said.

"Well they won’t be fighting alone." Everyone heard Daniel’s voice and looked, only to see Voltron, who was being piloted by all eight Voltron Force members.

"What the... Voltron? Why is that robot here?" The White Mighty Morphin Ranger asked, who was in the Whitetiger Zord.

"We were trying to enjoy ourselves until you guys showed up." Hunk said.

"Now we’re going to show you Power Rangers what Voltron can do. By kicking your sorry butts." Larmina said.

"And were also here to help Goku and Superman." Keith said.

"Thanks Guys." Goku said to Voltron and the Voltron Force.

"We’ll see about that! Destroy Them!" G1 Megatron yelled.

--------

So there you have it.

Its Superman, Son Goku, and Voltron vs All the Transformers, Star Wars, and Power Rangers Characters.

Notes:

-This is the version of Superman that is so powerful from the Original DC Universe.

-This is Voltron from Voltron Force.

-Goku can transform to all four levels of Super Saiyan.

Who do you think will win?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:36 PM

Learn More About
Superman
Read more about Superman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Detective Comics Links: Superman's Wiki Profile DC Database Project: Superman DC's Superman Site

Son Goku
Read more about Son Goku at Wikipedia
Official Site: FUNimation Links: Goku Wikipedia Entry DBZGT Legacy My Favorite Games

Voltron
Read more about Voltron at Wikipedia
Official Site: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/eng Links: Wikipedia Absolute Anime: Voltron Toei Animation

The Star Wars Universe
Read more about The Star Wars Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucas Film Links: Wikipedia Star Wars.com Wookieepedia The Star Wars Wiki

The Power Rangers Universe
Read more about The Power Rangers Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Nak's Power Rangers The Morphing Grid

The Transformers Universe
Read more about The Transformers Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hasbro Links: Wikipedia Anime Vice Teletraan 1

#3 narutofan14

narutofan14

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:38 PM

Goku alone

#4 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

Goku alone

Would get killed by the Star Wars universe, that's true.

#5 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

The fight would never happen because Superman and Goku would be too dazzled by Tommy's awsomeness!

#6 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Would get killed by the Star Wars universe, that's true.

Uh....NO!

I'm sorry but no.

I'm quoting here from Jim Butcher's Dresden Files...but,

"The Force, Chakra, Ki, LIfe Force, it's all the damn same thing!"

Goku is a master of ki manipulation as you yourself said, by extension of your own argument, Goku is a master of using the Force, probably higher than any jedi.

On top of all of that, while their ships are literally light speed, so is Goku, and he could probably out blast the death star.

So... yeah. Goku alone.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Oh, look, another debate on Goku's abilities! This should be fun... <_<

Anyways, pretty good set-up, Venom, but through sheer speed and strength alone, Supes and Goku easily solo this group. They might just let the Voltron Force take out their imitators in the Zords, though. :P

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

Funny setup and I may actually give you a B. The Power Ranger who tried to give the whole heroes don't kill line and got threatened with a back hand made me laugh the most. As far as the match is concerned did you say the most powerful version of Superman in the original DC Universe?

Yeah that Superman wins this match by himself and I am surprised no one is talking about that version of Superman. Goku gets killed by the sheer force power that would tear him apart. Voltron can be beaten by the Transformers and Power Ranger Universes with their forces combined.

#9 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

"'m quoting here from Jim Butcher's Dresden Files...but,

Goku is a master of ki manipulation as you yourself said, by extension of your own argument, Goku is a master of using the Force, probably higher than any jedi."

-sigh-

The Force, from Star Wars, is a semi-intelligent, quasi-mystical energy field that is present everywhere in the galaxy. The Force has two sides, The Light side and The Dark side, generated primarily from emotion.

Ki, from Dragonball, is energy that is present inside living things. According to Toriyama, Ki is made up of three things: Energy, Courage and Mind, and can be either Positive or Negative.

I'm sure that in the Dresden universe, they might be the same. But in the greater omniverse(including all fictional universes), they are most definitely not.

Conclusion: 1. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. 2. No, Goku is not "a master of using The Force.", he has no midichlorians in his body(since those only exist in the Star Wars universe), and thus he is incapable of even connecting to The Force, let alone using it. 3. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about(it bears repeating).

"On top of all of that, while their ships are literally light speed, so is Goku, and he could probably out blast the death star."

1. Star Wars ships are considerably beyond light speed. 2. Goku is not light speed, he is a teleporter. There is a difference.

"So... yeah. Goku alone."

Would get killed by the Star Wars universe. Yes, we've established that already.

#10 Culwych1

Culwych1

Official Match Board Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:30 PM

Given the sheer number of opponents, I can see this being a long drawn out battle with Superman and Goku slowly getting tired simply due to the number of people they kill. Eventually, realising that they can’t continue and will eventually be brought down by the more powerful force users or city/planet sized transformers, Goku suggests the one and only possibility that will see them win….

Fusion.

Super Goku obliterates hundreds of enemies at once, freeze breath and kamehameha’s combining into a force of nature that tears out chunks of the landscape.

Only the strongest opponents are left standing… and suddenly a deep rumbling voice is heard: “Super Goku must be stopped; no matter the cost”

Music fills the air as Stan Bush’s The Touch starts up and G1 Optimus rolls out.

“You got the touch, you go the pooweeerrr

He dodges a Kamehameha, flips in the air and with one shot, blows Super Goku’s head off.

The rest of the opponents rip Voltron apart.

The end.

A from me btw.

#11 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:34 PM

Despite the 800 Superman vs. Goku matches I still don't know anything about Goku. I have to go off of everybody's comments which makee me think that Team 1 can actually win this. But if Unicron and Primus are in there, you've got to admit, there is a stong leaning toward team 2.

Voltron is probably the most powerful robot in the universe, but against all these guys, he's not going to last long.

I'm going to go with my gut and vote for team 2. The numbers and number of powerful players sounds too overwhelming.

#12 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

The transformers universe reminds me of Halo, the technology they have is about 40 magnitudes greater than what they actually use/fight with with. They have devices that draw power from stars, FTL travel, warp gates, personal subspace storage and gravity control, portable weapons which interdimensionally draw power from black holes, force fields, invisibility, and time travel, but they can be immobilized by flat tires and fight by punching each other.

#13 a guy

a guy

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:heavy metal nerdy stuff Warhammer 40k

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:06 PM

They have devices that draw power from stars, FTL travel, warp gates, personal subspace storage and gravity control, portable weapons which interdimensionally draw power from black holes, force fields, invisibility, and time travel, but they can be immobilized by flat tires and fight by punching each other
FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT!

#14 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:12 PM

I have no real idea who will win, but I have to give this one an A just because of how funny the setup was. It's refreshing to actually see comedy in a site that originally started as a comedy site before Cerebus Syndrome (look it up on TV Tropes) hit the site hard when it turned into CBUB Interactive. The fact that sirmethos keeps his straightlaced anal-retentive composture even in the face of this makes it funnier, since it makes sirmethos The Comically Serious (again, look it up on TV Tropes).

Also, as played out as Goku VS Superman matches are, they are not nearly as repetive as Deadpool VS Deathstroke, Robotech matches (I still hope against hope that someone familiar with "Macross Frontier" will use Klan Klan in a match, I added her to the database for a reason), or "flavor of the month" matches (ie. "this movie came out recently and made tons of money, so let's do ten different matches using characters from that movie that are in the database").

#15 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Voltron is probably the most powerful robot in the universe, but against all these guys, he's not going to last long.

I'm going to go with my gut and vote for team 2. The numbers and number of powerful players sounds too overwhelming.

No.

Gurren Lagann or Megas XLR are the most powerful mechs

#16 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

God, it's been forever, since I've seen Megas. Who do you think would win between those two powerhouses? The Universe would probably implode, from the sheer awesomeness. :P

#17 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

"'m quoting here from Jim Butcher's Dresden Files...but,

Goku is a master of ki manipulation as you yourself said, by extension of your own argument, Goku is a master of using the Force, probably higher than any jedi."

-sigh-

The Force, from Star Wars, is a semi-intelligent, quasi-mystical energy field that is present everywhere in the galaxy. The Force has two sides, The Light side and The Dark side, generated primarily from emotion.

Ki, from Dragonball, is energy that is present inside living things. According to Toriyama, Ki is made up of three things: Energy, Courage and Mind, and can be either Positive or Negative.

I'm sure that in the Dresden universe, they might be the same. But in the greater omniverse(including all fictional universes), they are most definitely not.

Conclusion: 1. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. 2. No, Goku is not "a master of using The Force.", he has no midichlorians in his body(since those only exist in the Star Wars universe), and thus he is incapable of even connecting to The Force, let alone using it. 3. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about(it bears repeating).

Ok A. Midichlorians are basically what Jedi use right? I mean the idea when I was about 10 or so when I saw the movie the first time that they were introduced was so stupid I forgot it. As such, since they say that Yoda has them, why wouldn't all living beings have them then Hmm?
B. Considering Bob the magic attempt to copy the very Oracle, the SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE, stating that Dresden exists in the Multi-verse and he could meet Spider-Man, its not that far of a stretch to say that the Force and Ki are the same thing.

"On top of all of that, while their ships are literally light speed, so is Goku, and he could probably out blast the death star."

1. Star Wars ships are considerably beyond light speed. 2. Goku is not light speed, he is a teleporter. There is a difference.

Instant Transmission converts the body into Light particles that are allowed to travel at the speed of light. I really don't see how that is teleporting. But FINE! Let's assume that he is, and let's assume that all of the freaking Star Wars Expanded Universe is Cannon, let's assume that all of these things are CANNON! It's still not enough. A kid who took a bullet to the head before he even knew what Ki was. A kid who grew up and was able to continiously withstand 10 times Earth's gravity, then to 100 times, Survived plantary explosions, escaped the pull of a star, flying and fighting at supersonic speeds, faster than the human eye can either see or react to. You really think guys who can see into the future are fast enough to react to that? Me neither.

I want some damn proof statements from the source itself on that. Till then I base my knowledge of Star Wars off of the 6 movies.

"So... yeah. Goku alone."

#18 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:06 PM

God, it's been forever, since I've seen Megas. Who do you think would win between those two powerhouses? The Universe would probably implode, from the sheer awesomeness.

I honestly don't know. Megas does seem to have the Anti-Anime Button, but Gurren Lagann has proven stuff like limits are impossible to not break...I smell a battle coming soon.

#19 narutofan14

narutofan14

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:08 AM

Oh, look, another debate on Goku's abilities! This should be fun...

Anyways, pretty good set-up, Venom, but through sheer speed and strength alone, Supes and Goku easily solo this group. They might just let the Voltron Force take out their imitators in the Zords, though.

Thank you someone finally gets it

#20 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:46 AM

"A. Midichlorians are basically what Jedi use right? I mean the idea when I was about 10 or so when I saw the movie the first time that they were introduced was so stupid I forgot it. As such, since they say that Yoda has them, why wouldn't all living beings have them then Hmm?"

Midichlorians were only introduced in the prequels(episodes 1-3). And all living beings do have them(to a certain degree, there needs to be a certain minimum of midichlorians present in order to actually sense and access the Force), but they only exist in the Star Wars universe.

"B. Considering Bob the magic attempt to copy the very Oracle, the SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE, stating that Dresden exists in the Multi-verse and he could meet Spider-Man, its not that far of a stretch to say that the Force and Ki are the same thing."

As I already said. In the Dresden Universe/multiverse. I'm sure they're the same thing. But in the greater omniverse(including all fictional multiverses), they are definitely not.

"Instant Transmission converts the body into Light particles that are allowed to travel at the speed of light. I really don't see how that is teleporting.

Instant Transmission transports the user into a pocket dimension, where they can travel instantly to anywhere, they are then transported back into 'real space'.

You'd think that DBZ fanboys would at least have their facts straight about the DBZ universe, if nothing else.

"But FINE! Let's assume that he is, and let's assume that all of the freaking Star Wars Expanded Universe is Cannon, let's assume that all of these things are CANNON!

We don't have to assume anything. According to George Lucas, the Extended Universe is Canon.

"It's still not enough. A kid who took a bullet to the head before he even knew what Ki was. A kid who grew up and was able to continiously withstand 10 times Earth's gravity, then to 100 times, Survived plantary explosions, escaped the pull of a star, flying and fighting at supersonic speeds, faster than the human eye can either see or react to. You really think guys who can see into the future are fast enough to react to that?

Goku has never "survived planetary explosions".

But anyway.

Considering that the more powerful Force Users, can use their powers across the galaxy(i.e. they are on one side of the galaxy, and affects something on the other side of the galaxy). As well as the fact that, as you said, they can see into the future. Yes, they are more than capable of reacting to that.

And add to that, the fact that they(the more powerful ones) can make the stars go Nova/Super Nova, they are more than capable of killing Goku. Lure him to a planet, then make the star nearest to it go Super Nova.

Put them down on the same planet, and Goku would most likely rip them apart. But they are not all on the same planet.

"I want some damn proof statements from the source itself on that. Till then I base my knowledge of Star Wars off of the 6 movies."

I'm currently on my way out the door, but I'll find some quotes from the books when I get back(shouldn't be more than a few hours).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users