6 replies to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

It was another day in Britannia's Area Eleven, a few Britannian Soldiers gathered around their two Princesses for a meeting to discuss on what to do with the Black Knights that had made their appearence and actually defeated their Princess Cornelia in battle. Now they were discussing what to do.

Somehow someone bypassed their security, it was Zero, it was a clown and he was smiling.

"Oh boy! Why the sad faces?" the Joker demanded.

Princess Cornelia stands up "Who are you?"

The Joker pretends to have taken a punch "You don't know who I am? I'm the Crown Prince of Crime, the Joker!"

Now hearing this many Britannian Soldiers picked up their guns and aimed it at the Joker whom holds up his hands "Now, now, I came here to help you guys that thinks like the Batman."

Princess Cornelia looks at him "Zero?"

The Joker smiles "Bingo! He's almost like this Batman, and I know how the Bat thinks."

He points to his own head "After all, I've been dying to try to defeat this Zero person."

Princess Cornelia looks at the Joker "Very well, what is your plan?"

The Joker grins "I have my boys and Harley Quin looking for the so called Black Knights. In fact she's posing as a spy for them and notices one of the Black Knights already. We will capture the Black Knights one by one. Without his own allies, he'll have to think on his own and when he goes to save them guess what he'll find."

The Joker brings out a switch and Princess Cornelia sees the Joker's plan "Laughing gas?"

The Joker gives her thumbs up "Exactly the moment Zero burst into his own base of operations, the gas will go off, and to ensure this I've littered all of the locations with a laughing bomb gas. He will literally die laughing."

Princess Cornelia sighs "Very well but you must know you won't get any Britannia assistant though."

The Joker laughs "Won't need it, I have brought my gang along!"

Hours later the Black Knights are taken by surprise even Kallen was taken by surprise as the Joker and his forces arrive quickly making sure they wouldn't contact Zero. To make sure Kallen didn't tell Zero he ties her up to a chair and secures her even gagging here

"Sorry missy, but you're in the front seats to see me the Joker kill Zero!" the Joker tells her "Can't have you spoiling my plans"

"Mmph!" Kallen mutters then she realizes a crippled and blind girl with her.

The Joker heres over his comlink that Zero was coming.

"Good" the Joker replies "He's taken the trap...Time for this show to come to an end."

Can Lelouch Lamperouge (AKA Zero) save the Black Knights, Kallen, and his sister while defeating the Joker or will the Joker be too much for him to handle alone?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

Learn More About
Lelouch Lamperouge
Read more about Lelouch Lamperouge at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai Entertainment Links: Wikipedia: Lelouch Wikipedia: Code Geass Code Geass Wiki

The Joker
Read more about The Joker at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Joker DC Database: The Joker DCcomics.com: The Joker (PDF file)

#3 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Given the set-up, Lelouch is kind of screwed. If he had time to prepare and had a full battle of wits with the Joker, he could win, but in this scenario, I'd say he loses

B on the set-up.

Edit: Then again, if the Joker didn't do his research, he might not know about the Geass, in which case Lelouch could probably pull out a win

#4 Guest_Jammy Dodger_*

Guest_Jammy Dodger_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

The Joker would find some homesidal way to win. It's the freaking JOKER. The man who made Tim Drake go mental. Killed Jason Todd. Shot Barbara Gordon. Killed countless other people and turned Harleen Qiunnzel into Harley Quinn!!!!

#5 Formicidae

Formicidae

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Don't belittle Lelouch so much, he does have the Geass that he can use to mind control everyone there, since he hadn't met any of them before. Also the Jokers main priority is always to have copious amount of crazy, ludicrous amounts of fun. Even if he planned to eventually kill Lelouch, he would mess around and possibly give Lelouch enough time to free all of the Black Knights.

#6 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
A
SCORE
Lelouch Lamperouge: 13
The Joker: 20
FPA: 3.5

#7 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 05 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

Missed this one... Closer than I expected, given you put him up against a very well known Batman villain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lelouch Lamperouge, The Joker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users