• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

July Challenge

New York City

Bane exchanged right hands with Widow as he brought his full strength crashing down on her as he leveled her with huge fists one after another. Widow coughed up blood from her mouth as she crawled on the ground in agony from the beating she was receiving at the hands of Bane. She had bruises all over her body as she realized for the first time in her career she was not only completely outmatched but at the mercy of her enemy. Widow did the one thing she never thought she would have to do. She pressed a button on her watch as it sent a signal directly to Nick Fury that she had failed to stop Bane from taking control over New York. Bane stood over her as he had a menacing look on his face.

Bane: Death is too good for a self proclaimed hero such as yourself. For one like you I will make you watch as I destroy New York and kill all these heroes who are failures like you. Its then that you may die knowing you all have failed. Until then you will be unable to do anything and your fall from grace will be very far like that of Batman when I destroyed him in conquering Gotham.

Widow: Go..to...

Widow was bleeding from his nose and mouth with gashes on her face as she could barely speak.

Bane under his laughed grinned at the attempt.

Bane: Yes my dear?

Widow: Hell.

Bane smiled as he picked her up by the hair off the ground and raised her in the air over his head.

Bane: I have already been to hell my dear.

Smash!

Widow's spine snapped in half as Bane slammed her against his knee with all his strength.

Bane: Well my dear its time I made my exit.

Widow laid motionless on the ground as Shield forces in ground and air vechicles arrived too late. Nick Fury lead the charge as they rushed into the building as they reached Widow. Fury, Coulsen, Captain America, Sharon Carter, and more were behind them as they all had a look of sorrow on their face. Fury and Captain America bent down near Natasha to check on her.

Nick Fury: My god...Natasha..

Captain America: Get medic here now!

Hawkeye brushed past everyone as he made his way to Widow and bent down near her with sadness and anger on his face.

Hawkeye: Please no. Natasha why didn't you wait for backup.

Widow who is bare awake manages to speak a few last words before passing out.

Widow: I am sorry...I..failed...

Hawkeye: Its okay Natasha. You did your best. Bane is as good as dead.

24 Hours Later

Nick Fury, Sharon Carter, and the Avengers sat in the main mission room on the Shield helicarrier. Everyone was angry and in a depressed mood over the brutal assault on Widow who now rested in a hospital room. Nick Fury stood at his hovering as he spoke.

Nick Fury: In the past weeks while we were busy in space with the Kree a new threat took over New York with brutally force, chaos, and anarchy never seen before. This unknown criminal we know comes from the JLA world and came with some friends. I don't care how he got here or why. I just want this SOB put down now. He took out my best agent and a close friend to us all. We are not too sure how badly injuried she is but you can rest asure my girl will be be avenged.

Hawkeye slammed his fist on the table in anger as everyone knew how close he was with Widow.

Captain America put a hand on his shoulder.

Captain America: We are gone avenge her for sure Clint. Trust me we will put this guy down and take back New York.

Tony Stark: I saw the footage of this guy. We can take him and his force out in our sleep Fury.

Sharon Carter: We have to be careful how we attack. We have intel he has a nuke located in the city somewhere and set to go off.

Ironman: When I get in the city I can find disable the nuke. My suit will be locate to it.

Fury: Good now we know they got some powerhouses so Thor and Bruce we are gone need you both.

Thor: Rest assured the son of Odin is on your side.

Bruce Banner: The big guy in me has been looking for a fight anyways.

Captain America: How is that going by the way?

Bruce: Haven't transformed and hurt anybody so thats good.

Nick Fury: Okay people be prepped for mission planning in a hour and ready for battle.

3 Hours Later The Avengers plane landed in Manhantann which was in total chaos with burning buildings and Bane's forces which had taken over. Nick Fury and the Avengers stepped out the ship ready for battle as they surveyed the area.

Captain America: This looks like a warzone. Look at what Bane did to my home.

Hawkeye: Don't worry about that. When I put a arrow through his head we will all feel better.

Boom!

A rocket had flew right into their ship blowing up the plane and causing a huge explosion. Smoke and Fire with burning pieces of their ship surrounded them. The Avengers slowly got up.

Joker: Hello to you all too. Didn't your mother ever tell you its not nice to show up inside someone's home and not knock first.

Joker appeared with Bane, Lex Luthor, and the rest of their forces as they were waiting for the Avengers.

Captain America: Looks like they were waiting for us with open arms.

Sharon Carter: Ironman take care of the Nuke now.

Ironman: Roger that.

Bam!

Ironman blasted off as before he could get far a huge force slammed into him and knocked him into a building. Ironman fell through a couple floors as he landed ground floor in a grocery store.

Hancock: Tin can where do you think your going?

Ironman: Well I was going to defuse that nice bomb you got but I may decide to get you a knew costume because that black spandex just isn't fitting you right.

Bane: I have been waiting you Fury. Your not the only one who has their own force of superhumans. Tell me how does it feel to know you have failed your people when I have conquered this great city that you were sworn to protect. Then their is that nice Widow of yours. Tell me is she on her feet yet?

Hawkeye's temper was boiling as he was ready to lose it.

Hawkeye: Enough of this!

Hawkeye pulled his bow up and got ready to fire when Bane smirked as all of a sudden Bane with his forces were gone.

Bruce Banner: Where the hell did he go?

Captain America: Besides the one who blindsided Stark with an attack and left...

Nick Fury: They were never here.

Fury pointed to the device on the ground.

Thor: What about that fool with paint on his face?

Fury: Hologram too. The rocket probably came from some automatic weapon controlled from someplace not too far away. Ironman: Well they are obviously not gone let us get to the nuke so easily so lets put these idiots down and save New York. Again...

Captain America: Avengers assemble!

Bane & his forces-

Bane (Dark Knight Rises)
Catwoman (Dark Knight Rises)
Talia Al Ghul (Dark Knight Rises with her training from her father and the League of Shadows)
Hancock
Bizarro (Smallville verison powered up at 100%)
Joker (Dark Knight film with his usual explosives and guns)
Lex Luthor (Smallville armed with guns and a katana sword. He is at Captain America's level physically due to enhancements he made)
Sebanstian Shaw (X-Men First Class movie)
100 League of Shadow Ninjas seen in the first film

vs

The Avengers (The movie version)-
Nick Fury
Sharon Carter
Captain America
Ironman
Hawkeye
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Spiderman (Amazing Spiderman film)
100 Shield agents

The Avengers will find out where Bane's forces truly are and must battle them in order for Ironman to defuse the nuke or get rid of it. WIn by KO or Death of entire team. If Bane's team wins they obviously they destroy New York.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

Learn More About
Bane
Read more about Bane at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe Dark Knight

S.H.I.E.L.D.
Read more about S.H.I.E.L.D. at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Marvel Directory.com Official Site Profile

#3 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

The Avengers have more heavy hitters, although I could be undermining Shaw.

#4 Guest_Cheif Captain Tupou_*

Guest_Cheif Captain Tupou_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

Damn Thor & Hulk are here, Bane & his cohorts are getting their @$$ kicked, I know Hancock & Bizarro are there, but still team Bane is getting spanked - that's my opinion anyway

#5 Xenerack5

Xenerack5

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, tv, movies, the rest of the internet and cracking of the wise.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:12 AM

How can i vote against powers like thor and the hulk. As for planning well Bane, Talia, Lex and the Joker are all devious but they have records of being outsmarted. Heroes FTW.

#6 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:44 AM

Bane and his forces win, easily.

No one on the Avengers team have shown anywhere near the levels of raw strength and speed that Bizarro has, nor do they have any real way of dealing with Shaw.
Even Hancock could give most of the Avengers team trouble, all by himself.

If this was the standard versions, then it'd be completely different, but we are dealing with the much weaker Movie Avengers here.

Good setup, but a stomp match for team Bane.

#7 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

Why is Hancock on their team?

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:05 PM

I just wanted to give Bane his own force made of live action super-powered beings to go against the movie Avengers.

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

The Avengers have more heavy hitters, although I could be undermining Shaw.

They do, but i think Shaw's energy-absorbing powers might cancel out a lot of those heavy hits.

No one on the Avengers team have shown anywhere near the levels of raw strength and speed that Bizarro has

How strong and fast is Bizarro in Smallville?

This is a pretty cool match, and i'm not sure who wins, it just depends on a lot of stuff. Do the Avengers and the SHIELD agents have access to all of SHIELD's tech and resources?

#10 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

"How strong and fast is Bizarro in Smallville?"

Strong and fast enough to give Clark a full run for his money, in Season 7. And ruthless enough to actually use his strength and speed.

#11 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Well in Season 8 Clark confirmed that he was light speed when he told Jimmy the Blur moved at lighting speed so that probably tells you right their how fast he is. Seeing that how Season 8 only takes place weeks after Season 7 if I remember correctly Bizarro could be lightspeed just like Clark was in Season 8.

Yes the Shield agents have all their resources and weapons. It wouldn't be fair if they didn't have them if they had to fight the League of Shadow ninjas from the movies who are highly trained.

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

Strong and fast enough to give Clark a full run for his money, in Season 7. And ruthless enough to actually use his strength and speed.

Ok, that's something for the Avengers to worry about, then.

Well in Season 8 Clark confirmed that he was light speed when he told Jimmy the Blur moved at lighting speed so that probably tells you right their how fast he is. Seeing that how Season 8 only takes place weeks after Season 7 if I remember correctly Bizarro could be lightspeed just like Clark was in Season 8.

Yes the Shield agents have all their resources and weapons. It wouldn't be fair if they didn't have them if they had to fight the League of Shadow ninjas from the movies who are highly trained.

Thanks for the info, dude. I'm thinking that if SHIELD use their most dangerous and advanced weaponry to just bomb the bajeezus out of Bane and co. they could win, but that could result in civilian casualties, and all the enemies might not be in the same place, etc. It's an extreme plan, but it's an option they might have to use. In a straight up fight between the two teams i think the Avengers would be whittled down to just Thor, Hulk and maybe Iron Man, but that might not be enough to stop Bizarro, Hancock and Shaw, who will probably be all that's left of the bad guys after a while, especially seeing as they will have a tactically nigh-perfect plan made by Bane, Ra's and Lex.

So, in the end, the good guys might not be able to win this one. Unless they blow the villains straight to Hell with SHIELD's nukes.

#13 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:09 PM

Shield isn't nuking anybody here. They want to take back New York not blow it up. Shield has all their resources and weapons as far as the Shield agents using what they have to battle the League of Shadow ninjas.

Plus Shield would never nuke New york.

#14 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Lightning speed =/= light speed.

#15 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

Lightning speed =/= light speed.

Reheheheally now. So when Goku, as a child, was able to avoid a lightning strike, we are to assume he was faster than light then? :troll face:

#16 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Reheheheally now. So when Goku, as a child, was able to avoid a lightning strike, we are to assume he was faster than light then? :troll face:

I think you misunderstood the "=/=" symbol.

#17 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Smallville had two good things, Louis (very hot) and a lame version of Darkseid.

#18 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

I think you misunderstood the "=/=" symbol.

You may be right thar. I'm not as hip with these emoticon thingies as you youngins.

DamagEdit: Also, good set-up, BBJ.

#19 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

You may be right thar. I'm not as hip with these emoticon thingies as you youngins.

Translation:

Lightning speed "does not equal" light speed.

#20 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

:o -_-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users