4 replies to this topic

#1 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Announcer 1: Hello everyone! It's a wonderful afternoon live in Pallet Town! I'm Professor Oak, It's also a wonderful day for the event that's in store for us.

Announcer 2: Indeed Professor Oak, It is a wonderful clear sunny day perfect afternoon for the big race that's in store for us. I'm Tifa Lockheart.

Professor Oak: That's right folks just moments from now our two challengers will be racing against each other. Tifa...Would you please explain.

Tifa: Of course, this match up isn't a normal fight, it is a race, not a foot race but on creatures. The race track is all around Pallet Town with difficult obstacles in the way. Each contestant must use their creature's abilities to overcome the obstacles a total of five laps. Now let's see the contestants. Contestant number one, is the very famous, Cloud Strife riding his trusty Chocobo!

Cloud Strife appears on a yellow Chocobo at starting line. The crowd cheers him on as he waves to the crowd.

Tifa: Chocobos are known to be fast on their feet and I tell you from experience that Cloud here has experience in training his Chocobo. It's a very smart idea for him to be racing against an opponent with the Chocobo.

Professor Oak: Interesting contestant. Anyway let's meet the second contestant...Ash Ketchum and he's riding a Rabidash that he's borrowed from another Trainer.

Ash appears riding Rabidash. All of the people in Pallet Town shout Ash's name and Ash waves to the crowd. Both contestants are at the starting line.

Professor Oak: Just like a Chocobo, Rabidash are extremely fast, and they are Fire Type Pokemon meaning they can unleash fire attacks.

Tifa: The contestants are allowed to use attacks but only on the obstacles. Some of these obstacles might be piles of wood, or a walls in the path. Even ambushes from enemies such as Team Rocket are even are expected.

Professor Oak: It should be interesting to see which of these two speedy contestants win.

Tifa: Please note that even though the Chocobo or Rabidash were introduced into the race, this is merely a race between skill. Which of our two contestants can successfully win the race using their training skills.

Professor Oak: I see the flag and the race is about to begin.

A gun shot goes off and the race begins

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

Learn More About
Cloud Strife
Read more about Cloud Strife at Wikipedia
Official Site: Square-Enix Links: Wikipedia: Cloud Final Fantasy Wiki: Cloud Square-Enix.com: Cloud

Ash Ketchum
Read more about Ash Ketchum at Wikipedia
Official Site: 4Kids Entertainment Links: Ash's Wiki Article Absolute Anime Official Site

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
SCORE
Cloud Strife: 11
Ash Ketchum: 13
FPA: 0.5

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

Strange...

I wonder if somebody's giving out "F"s, like, minutes or seconds after a match posts. If that's the case, they need to realize that some still type out their matches on the spot and will need time to finish them.

#5 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:54 PM

Mmm.. Damn.. I forgot to rate this one. Only thing wrong that I noticed: Rapidash, not Rabidash. That's certainly not enough to give the match an F, though...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cloud Strife, Ash Ketchum, Race

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users