#21 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

That Russian knife that shoots from the handle might work for drive-bys. Have 50 of them on the seat next to you and go crazy I guess.

#22 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

I want this gun sooooo bad. Sickest revolver ever. It will show you, it holds different rounds, shotgun, .45...just watch. You get to see watermelons explode!

#23 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

So, we aren't supposed to be talking politics on this board.

#24 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:33 AM

Why is it so ridiculous to think they are going to take away our guns when they have already taken away our 5th amendment? Since Obama got into power he's wanted to take away guns.

#25 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

your mindset is scarry yeah the government know whats best freedom is outdated right?

I'm sorry, I thought this was a place of intellectual debate. If you want one of those, learn how to spell scary right and some basic grammar.

#26 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Why is it so ridiculous to think they are going to take away our guns when they have already taken away our 5th amendment? Since Obama got into power he's wanted to take away guns.

Do you honestly think it's possible for him to do that?

Also, did you check out that awesome gun I posted lol?

#27 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

There is absolutely no need to have a gun that can blow up a watermelon like that. It serves no real purpose.

#28 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:45 AM

There is absolutely no need to have a gun that can blow up a watermelon like that. It serves no real purpose.

A regular 12 gauge would do the same thing. It's just in a revolver. People actually hunt with handguns, which I think is weird. There are many more powerful guns than that. It's cool how it holds so many different rounds.

#29 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

Do you honestly think it's possible for him to do that?

I think the government controls all the money, controls the military, and have the smartest people working for them. I think they are capable of a lot of things.

#30 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

People need to get out of their own reality and see what is going on. America has been privileged for so long that we think we are untouchable. Our govt. is just as bad as the ones we see on CNN.

#31 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

People need to get out of their own reality and see what is going on. America has been privileged for so long that we think we are untouchable. Our govt. is just as bad as the ones we see on CNN.

Well, how about this. The fact that we are able to type all this blasphemous, conspiracy bullshit shows that this comment is 100% wrong, or you're watching a different CNN than me. I don't watch CNN actually, but I assume you're seeing all the shit about the Middle East. Yeah, we're doing way better than them.

#32 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

They will never take away our firearms. At least not in our or our children's lifetime. I don't think we're untouchable and I personally don't think a majority of the people feel the same way. Our govt. isn't nearly as bad as others'. They keep things from us, but all do. I also don't think I'd like to know everything they do. USA is doing well. You need to stay away from conspiracy theories bro, they're getting to ya.

#33 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Hayes, you've never acted this retarded before, so I'm pretty sure you're still trolling. But if you want to act serious, I'll bite.

Right, that goes with all of the anti-gun legislation Obama passed. Wait a second, he hasn't passed any anti-gun legislation. The only legislation he passed concerning firearms, gave MORE power to gunholders by allowing them to take firearms into national parks. Again, the internet. Database of infinite knowledge, yet people are still incredibly ignorant.

It doesn't matter what the government says. The fact of the legislation is that it WAS banned, plaintiffs DID render it unconstitutional and void. So even if the government seeks to lie to its people and become a despotic regime and enslave the American population to drive giant war machines of mass destruction or whatever other bullshit you have cooked up, there are existing checks in the government itself that stop this from happening.

As for the guns, I agree with Hayes, actually. It's much of the same argument as nuclear weapon proliferation. First of all, guns are always going to be here, like it or not. There's no possible way the government can absolutely prohibit firearms, you can't just take a technology and pretend like it never happened, like it was never here. Even if they make it impossible to get a gun through legal means (and it's pretty damn hard already), guns will always be here.

Also, to generalize an Albert Einstein quote that I love: the invention of a new weapon does not create a new problem, it simply makes more urgent the necessity to solve an already existing one. Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

#34 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:50 PM

Also, Hayes, the title of the topic is the UN Global Ban. Why are you only attacking the US for this grand conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy as it's out in the open, and it's not just the US. It's the entire god damn UN. What does that mean? It means that the UN isn't trying to destroy freedom in the modern world, it's trying to prevent wars by demilitarizing nations.

#35 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

Cool topic. Once restrictions of weapons or, more likely ammunition, start taking place, things are going to get bad. If you are unarmed, you are at the complete mercy of people who are. Criminals OR your government.

There are people in power would would love to separate the rich and the poor completely. They would like to pay you enough wages to barely exist off of. If they have the police, the military and/or private security on their side and you have nothing, you are helpless to stop it. If the government does go overboard and starts rounding dissenters up for camps... An armed population of millions might as well be an army against them. I think the 2nd amendment is *extremely* important. I have been to some 3rd world countries and the idea of being locked up and tortured for speaking up against my government doesn't sound fun.

I'll leave you with this:

Posted Image

#36 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

I keep a pistol in my nightstand to prevent tyranny

#37 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:04 PM

There are people in power would would love to separate the rich and the poor completely. They would like to pay you enough wages to barely exist off of. If they have the police, the military and/or private security on their side and you have nothing, you are helpless to stop it. If the government does go overboard and starts rounding dissenters up for camps... An armed population of millions might as well be an army against them. I think the 2nd amendment is *extremely* important. I have been to some 3rd world countries and the idea of being locked up and tortured for speaking up against my government doesn't sound fun.

Yeah, so that last part, all about the 1st amendment, not the 2nd. If you were to speak out against your government, have them come to your door to arrest you, then start shooting them, then it's 2nd amendment. Well, 2nd amendment and murder. So 2nd amendment isn't saving you there.

Look, 2nd amendment is to prevent tyranny. However, just having a gun stowed away waiting for tyranny to happen is just stupid. If tyranny does take America by storm, who the fuck is going to care about anything except winning back our freedom? Honestly.

Like I said before, the US Constitution is outdated. It was written by people 200+ years ago. They couldn't have known the path the world would take in the next 2 and a half centuries.

#38 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:05 PM

Also, Hayes, the title of the topic is the UN Global Ban. Why are you only attacking the US for this grand conspiracy? It's not a conspiracy as it's out in the open, and it's not just the US. It's the entire god damn UN. What does that mean? It means that the UN isn't trying to destroy freedom in the modern world, it's trying to prevent wars by demilitarizing nations.

I live in the US, that is why I'm focusing on them. Taking guns away from civilians doesn't prevent wars, when it is the govt. orchestrating wars for financial gain.

I don't think I am retarded Force. I am just fearful of the people that run every aspect of my life. History has taught me to not trust people in power. Simply put, power corrupts.

#39 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:09 PM

I live in the US, that is why I'm focusing on them. Taking guns away from civilians doesn't prevent wars, when it is the govt. orchestrating wars for financial gain.

I don't think I am retarded Force. I am just fearful of the people that run every aspect of my life. History has taught me to not trust people in power. Simply put, power corrupts.

Then you're learning some weird history. Power corrupts in shit like Star Wars and Russia. America's been pretty good with keeping good Presidents. I hate Ronald Reagan and almost everything he did, but he stuck to his guns on his conservative bullshit. Andrew Jackson, another hated President, was corrupt and evil long before he made it to the White House. Again, Hayes, you're ignoring people. You continue to think that this act is taking away civilian guns. IT IS NOT.

Thank the Bushes for creating wars for economic gain. I don't really think they can say it's for financial gain because the Bush's have earned jackshit from their war for oil. They're oil tycoons, why would they want oil from OPEC?

#40 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

Yeah, so that last part, all about the 1st amendment, not the 2nd. If you were to speak out against your government, have them come to your door to arrest you, then start shooting them, then it's 2nd amendment. Well, 2nd amendment and murder. So 2nd amendment isn't saving you there.

Look, 2nd amendment is to prevent tyranny. However, just having a gun stowed away waiting for tyranny to happen is just stupid. If tyranny does take America by storm, who the *vulgarity* is going to care about anything except winning back our freedom? Honestly.

Like I said before, the US Constitution is outdated. It was written by people 200+ years ago. They couldn't have known the path the world would take in the next 2 and a half centuries.

Do you think the events in Syria, Egypt or Libya would have been possible without guns? They put the power in the hands of the people. You need that safeguard. Just like a guy is less likely to bring a bomb on a plane if he sees a metal detector at the door, it deters a certain kind of thinking by those who run this country.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users