#1 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,047 posts
  • Interests:Things

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:33 AM

The US is to sign the Global Gun ban on July 27th. If they do sign it(which seems to be the plan) they are going door to door to remove our weapons. This is it, get ready people, once they take away our protection, we are that much easier to control. I hope to God I am over reacting, but this goes with all the conspiracy theories out there. Is this the start of the New World Order?

#2 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

First the NDAA(signed in January) stomps over the fifth amendment, now this new "treaty" is taking away our second amendment. They are just going to take more and more.

"Anyone who gives up liberty for security deserves neither"

#3 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

Are you trolling, or just hilariously misinformed/retarded? Either way, you do realize we're on the internet right? That we can get accurate information via a click of a button? I'm serious, I don't know if you know how Google works, but we can just type in "UN global Gun Ban" and literally the first link that pops up gives us an informed answer. The UN treaty doesn't even affect domestic ownership of weapons.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:43 AM

I don't have the energy to state how false this is. Luckily somebody did it for me.
http://factcheck.org...gun-ban-treaty/

Stop trolling.

#5 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:47 AM

I'm not trolling. I am seriously concerned. We all joke that politicians are sub-human and liars, why trust them? Look, you guys can cal me an idiot I don't care, if this was the 1700's and I said America will revolt against Britain, you'd laugh then as well. History repeats itself. Even if this treaty doesn't take away our guns, how do you justify bills like the NDAA?

I posted this knowing some people would calling me stupid. I'm not here to argue.

#6 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

Again, literally the first link that pops up, this time from Wikipedia. The 2012 bill had the section about the right to detain without trial blocked because plaintiffs were successful in their constitutional claim. The 2013 bill not only removes that section entirely, but include sections 1031 to 1033 "which affirm the right of "Habeus Corpus" and the Constitutional right of due process for American citizens. Within those sections include references to a federal appeals court decision and a Supreme Court ruling that affirm the Constitutional rights of American citizens."

This is what happens when you get all of your political information from youtube addresses by Anonymous.

#7 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

You know what, you are right. Our government has never lied about it's true intentions.

#8 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:04 AM

If you really were concerned you would do something. Volunteer, protest, donate money, build a bunker in Arizona. But no, you went into an online forum, saying that in advance you knew that all that would happen is that people would call you stupid. How would coming here relieve or address your concern in anyway? What purpose would it have other then starting an arguement? It wouldn't. You're trolling. Everyone can tell that you're trolling. Knock it off.

#9 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:16 AM

Actually, I have been on the streets protesting. Occupy Erie. Look it up. I posted this because I want to spread the information. I'm not trolling, I am dead serious.

EDIT: Here you go Deo. http://www.occupyerie.org/

#10 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:20 AM

The 2nd Amendment is outdated. The entire goddamn US Constitution is outdated. They got some things right, "life, liberty, and property", and most of the Bill of Rights, but that shit was written over 200 years ago. I doubt the Founding Fathers thought "If these mother fuckers aren't using this Constitution in 2100s, I'll roll over in my grave". Seriously. While I highly doubt they'll be coming door to door to take our guns, whatever. They can have them. Guns probably do more damage than good anyway.

#11 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

Guns don't do anything. People do. A person can pick up a rock and kill someone. Guns are the scape goat for human action.

#12 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:35 AM

The 2nd Amendment is outdated. The entire goddamn US Constitution is outdated. They got some things right, "life, liberty, and property", and most of the Bill of Rights, but that shit was written over 200 years ago. I doubt the Founding Fathers thought "If these mother fuckers aren't using this Constitution in 2100s, I'll roll over in my grave". Seriously. While I highly doubt they'll be coming door to door to take our guns, whatever. They can have them. Guns probably do more damage than good anyway.

your mindset is scarry yeah the government know whats best freedom is outdated right?

#13 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

If someone wants to kill someone, they don't need a gun to do it.

#14 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:49 AM

Willing to bet it helps though. Want to compare gun murder rates to knive murder rates? I think the winner is clear.

#15 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Oh man, this thread got real, real fast.

#16 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Willing to bet it helps though. Want to compare gun murder rates to knive murder rates? I think the winner is clear.

You even said in a different thread that taking away guns won't matter.

Um...hate to break it to you, but katanas/fists/knives can do the same things...

#17 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

yeah but how is banning guns going to stop that we banned murder since the beggining of time and people still do it .
iam sure the murderer- i was going to kill you but they banned guns .
you -you know murder is banned also right.
killer-man when did that happen if i knew my life would have been so diffrent.

#18 Hayesmeister5651

Hayesmeister5651

That guy with poo brains

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Taking away guns will not solve anything. It will just leave us vulnerable.

#19 ThePhenomenalOne

ThePhenomenalOne

Way too drunk to care

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Interests:Doing butt naked cartwheels

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Taking away guns from people is stupid. That will never happen anyways. Hayes, this topic is a lil ridiculous man. Nova, of course it helps. That is a stupid comment also. We could race using anything we want, you chose a bicycle and I chose a car. Of course guns are an easier way to kill people over knives.

I'm a firm believer in the Second Amendment. I own 5 guns. I bought my 5 year old a BB gun. It is in the gun safe with all of mine. I occasionally hunt with my rifles and shooting a .357 is cool to do sometimes. There are actually a lot of smarter people with guns than there are stupid. The one thing that we need though is better gun control. I do not know how to go about better gun control, so don't ask.

Hayes, they're not going to take our guns. Calm your ass down. I know you're serious about your post, I just wish you weren't.

#20 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Yes they can do it...but it requires much more...how do I say it? Effort, I suppose.

Not to sound macabre but...it's harder to find a katana to kill someone than a gun, for knives yeah its much easier, and for fists...well you better pack quite a punch or know where to hit someone. As far as taking away guns would help...good luck doing your drive-by shooting with a knife.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users