#341 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

I coughed, head spinning. I had to get control over myself before more people died. "I don't know. Merlin's gone. That's for sure. Rose, I can't see her here. Don't know where Lance is either."

#342 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:24 PM

"It seems like we are the only ones who made it. To hell with this anyways. We need to compose ourselves. All of us were just one pubic hair away from becoming sand."

Yusef said one sane moment. The situation was so drastic that he was out of character.

#343 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 06 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

Pizza had been retching in a corner after helping Rose to her feet. Well, that's what he was pretending to do, secretly he was trying his hardest to keep himself together. Some of his friends were gone and...

"No," he said as he grouped up with his friends, "Maybe they got out. I mean, who knows how long we've been out? Shit, they might be somewhere out there right? I don't see no bodies."

#344 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:51 PM

"Argh! Rose! Why'd she throw Merlin in that vat DAMN IT?! I could've stopped her. Maybe. He didn't deserve that."

I look to the horizon. There's a small shack. Not terribly far away. What's the point though? I look at the rubble through watery eyes. pick up some gravel, it felt sharp against my hand. I squeezed harder.

"I did."

#345 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:21 PM

"Look," Pizza said has he stared off in the same direction as his leader, his mouth running before he was able to stop it, "We might as well get out of here right? I mean, whatever guys we were fighting might send more parties out to see what happened see?" His head hurt and he wasn't sure what the team was thinking right now, or what he was thinking right now, but his mouth was working to try to keep him in the moment.

"Does anyone see any guns or something we can use to defend ourselves?" he starts again, "Guys, we've got to move."

#346 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:06 PM

I shake my head. Have to cut my losses, that's what leaders do. All of a sudden, I hear a roar in the distance. Wildlife? Were they mutated too, like the cow? How dangerous?

"We're moving." I said, standing up, "No time to scavenge for weapons, we're heading towards the shack. Now." I began jogging at a brisk pace. The sounds were getting louder...

#347 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:22 PM

"Run! It might eat us!". Yusef told his allies as he ran for the shack. It was another life or death scenario for Yusef. No position for insane thoughts. Just extraction from the premises.

#348 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:02 PM

Good, Pizza's mind voiced as he began to run, running from something he could deal with. It might be wolves, or bears or whatever the hell was out there, but he could wrap his head around that. Run from the thing, get to safety, kill the thing if it gets close.

He could deal with that.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: War, War Never Changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users