#181 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:10 AM

He has a lot of projects going on, as well as freaking out that he was supposed to be at the theater shooting. He is also unhappy about this thread and is thinking about having it deleted and making a blog.

HOLY CARP! There he is! Joking aside, I'm glad you're okay, man. I remember hearing you moved to Colorado.

#182 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

I know all about DBZ, in fact I'm saying that Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta, but most likely just Goku, would almost lose to Superman and then become more powerful after he recovered.

Geez you guys are asses lol

#183 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

What those astute gentleman said before me. This was shown in the Frieza saga, when Vegeta had Krillin deal him an almost fatal blow, so he could eat a senzu bean afterwards, and come back stronger.

Dende healed him...

#184 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Dende healed him...

:mellow: Well, whatever. Still, the same result. I told ya my memory's shitty. :P

#185 valfranx

valfranx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Dragonball Z best feats:

Time Space Reality Warping:

#186 valfranx

valfranx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

Ki resistance to temperature:

Ki and Psychic powers:

#187 valfranx

valfranx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Dragonball endurance and striking power:

Can Saiyans breath in space:

#188 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

-.-

#189 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Hello, valfranx. Welcome to electricferret. Hope you enjoy your stay. Next time you want to post in a topic, check the date of its last post before doing so. If the last post's more than a few weeks old, it's generally best just to start a new topic.

#190 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon, newbie. We all did.

#191 valfranx

valfranx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:01 PM

Hello, valfranx. Welcome to electricferret. Hope you enjoy your stay. Next time you want to post in a topic, check the date of its last post before doing so. If the last post's more than a few weeks old, it's generally best just to start a new topic.

sorry, I thought that this was a fixed topic, the only topic that could post the feats.

#192 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it soon, newbie. We all did.

#193 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Actually, reviving an old topic is just fine so long as the post is relevant to the OP and the discussion at hand.

#194 valfranx

valfranx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:44 PM

I got some interesting information about the cosmology of dbz that few people know.

taken from the Dragon Ball Daizenshuu guide:

Posted Image
Posted Image

The world of Dragon Ball where SON Gokuu and his friends live has a rather unconventional, exotic world-view. What sort of structure does the entire world, which comprises Earth, the universe, and the World Beyond, have? And, what is the view on mortality that makes the characters called gods and the world of Dragon Ball the most Dragon Ball-like? We shall explain the Dragon Ball world's world-view and make it easier to understand.

The Formation of the World

The world of Dragon Ball is divided into three large areas. The World Beyond, the Living World, and the Kaioushin Realm are the three. If you look at "Figure 1," you should understand the relationship between those three areas. We would like to add detailed explanations about those three areas.

The World Beyond

The World Beyond, a location also called the Heavenly Realm, can generally only be entered by dead people, and Kami. It is the world after death for those of the so-called Living World, as well as the world where the Kami who manage the Living World reside. At the position where the Kami are constantly observing the Living World, under extremely important circumstances, it is possible that they might interfere with lifeforms of the Living World.
Also, the World Beyond is divided into three areas. That is, the Kaiou Realm, where the Kami live and where Heaven is located, the Enma Realm, where King Enma, who judges the souls of the dead, lives, and Hell, where souls of bad people are dropped, are the three. Each area is in a locational up-and-down relationship. And from Hell to the Enma Realm, free movement is impossible, and only by special methods is going from the Enma Realm to the Kaiou Realm possible. From these facts, it is known that a perfect up-and-down relationship, Kaioushin Realm ↓ Enma Realm ↓ Hell, has come together.

The Living World

The Living World is also called the Present World. To be frank, it means the vast universe. This universe is divided into four galaxies; other than that, it is known that there is a chaotic place called the Devil Realm somewhere in the universe. The sections known as the East-West-North-South Galaxies only utilize Kami as administration units, and the lifeforms who reside in the Living World are able to freely travel the galaxies. Of course, that is supposing they have the technology...
Incidentally, Earth, where SON Gokuu and his friends live, exists in the North Galaxy. The North Galaxy seems to have some of the most beautiful planets.
The Devil Realm is a unique place within the Living World. It is a place that the eyes of the Kami in the World Beyond are unable to see; little is known other than the fact that wicked lifeforms live there. There are records of these lifeforms threatening the peace on planets in the universe.
Ordinary lifeforms cannot freely travel from the Living World to the World Beyond. The only way to go is by turning into souls upon death. However, there are some who are given permission to travel by the Kami of the World Beyond, though they are few in number.

The Kaioushin Realm

The Kaioushin Realm, where the Kaioushin, the gods of the [other] gods, reside. To observe both the World Beyond and the Living World, it revolves around the circumference of the entire body of the world on a fixed cycle, like a satellite. Of course, under important circumstances where the fate of the universe is at stake, they sometimes interfere with both the World Beyond and the Living World. Beings from the World Beyond or the Living World are not permitted to enter here. Without the highest level of Shunkan Idou ability, movement [to and from] is impossible.
Dispatchment From the World Beyond.

The Universe
The endless, expansive space wrapped around every celestial body that exists in the Living World. Along with the "Demon Realm," it is a single, large world in the Living World. In the world of Dragon Ball, the universe is located beneath the World Beyond, and it is hermetically sealed by a barrier that is engraved with a strange design. Within the universe, there are "nebulae" composed of innumerable stars, and there are "galaxies" composed of innumerable nebulae. There is a ruling Kami for each galaxy. Earth resides in the Solar System, a galactic nebula on the outskirts of the North Galaxy.

[Par.] A "Cosmic Police Organization" exists in the universe. However, they lack the fighting ability to oppose Freeza and the Saiyans. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 72)

about freeza:
Posted Image

vegeta planet is bigger than Earth:
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#195 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Actually, reviving an old topic is just fine so long as the post is relevant to the OP and the discussion at hand.

I gotta have this discussion with someone else now? :mellow: Alright, I'll be back in a bit.

And BTW, valfranz, go ahead and post now that the topic's bumped up, but next old topic you see, leave it alone unless the topic's very helpful.

#196 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

I gotta have this discussion with someone else now? :mellow: Alright, I'll be back in a bit.

And BTW, valfranz, go ahead and post now that the topic's bumped up, but next old topic you see, leave it alone unless the topic's very helpful.

You could just link me to the other discussion.

#197 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

You could just link me to the other discussion.

Ah, I actually would've done so earlier, but I had to go make a run earlier. The discussion that starts here best explains it:

http://www.electricf...75

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DBZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users