#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

Welcome to Fallen Academy. Who are the Fallen? In the most general terms they are this, but to be more precise they are more of this. The Fallen have a deep history in Khazan lore, the original Fallen from the previous incarnation of the FPL actually succeeded in taking down the Universe they lived in. This team, well ...not so much. Don't get me wrong. The Guardians are coming and when they do, there will be hell to pay. But as for right now, they need to get their ranks up. That's where you guys come in. No more Names, the forgotten Reindeer. No more Cig with the lighter head. We need villains that are fully capable of overthrowing governments, carving a swath of destruction in the name of power and grabbing up chunks of Earth and saying, "This...is mine." We need you. But, we're not just going to give you a rank in the Fallen. No. You gotta earn it. You are probably asking, why can't I just make a Fallen villain and put him in the database. There I'm a Fallen. Why? Because most likely people won't care. The point of these RP's is to get people to care. Trust me, I have proven success record. Sarah Maroon, Karen Fox, Jamiel Merit, all characters that have broken into the Globals (500), all characters from one of these RPs (and a few well written fics). It's your turn. Join the Fallen. Rule the world.

Last thing, if you need a little Khazan history, go here. If you need FPL locations to put your character, go here.

The Sign Up Sheet

Name:

Code Name:

Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain):

Height:

Weight:

Brief Description of Self (Origin/Background...K.I.S.S. I don't want to hear your life story! Save that for when you become a member and debut your character to the database.):

Personality (What makes you want to rule the world?):

Powers (Use the set from the Database. If you are at Street Level - abilities 14 pts, then you can create a street level character. If you are at Global, then you can create a Global level. You are free to explain your powers like a Wiki page here. There will be plenty of time to display your powers during the thrashing you're all going to get in this RP and if you get picked, you will create a full fledge character for the Sentinels Fallen that will be a part of a specially designed Fallen squad.):

You create your characters out and we'll start this evil party. You got until I get tired of waiting.

#2 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Example Character

Posted Image

Name: Harvey D. Knoxville

Code Name: HardKnox

Affiliation: A GAWDAMN HERO YARDBIRD!! (Although you guys don't have that option. You only got two choices: Fallen Hero or Villain)

Height: 6ft 2in (Can increase height with absorbed sound)

Weight: 240pounds (Can increases mass with absorbed sound)

Brief Description of Self: Harvey Knox is a World War 2 Veteran. He entered the military at the tender age of 18 eager to serve his country. Upon a deployment to Britain he was injured in duty. During a routine evacuating of citizens, a stain glassed window adaptation of Saint David, Patron Saint of Singing, broke in a freak accident. A shard of glass from the window punctured Knoxville in the throat. He was saved, but unallowed to continue his war effort. However, he healed impressively quickly. It was later found out that he had somehow become blessed with the superhuman ability to harness sound. With this ability, he reentered the war and became a legend on the battlefield. Later in his life, he was offered an opportunity to join the SLJ; finally, settling into his role as Special Operations Drill Sergeant.

Personality: Imagine your war veteran grandfather who thinks that all kids today are a bunch of pansies. Now, imagine that grandfather is also a superhuman who has fought in countless battles amongst the greatest heroes imaginable. Now, imagine how you will never EVER live up to his standards. He’s that guy…with a heart of gold.

Powers:

Superior Sonics/Area/Ranged: As it sounds, there must have been some magic in that old shard of glass he found...er…became seriously injured by. The guy is a high caliber screamer.

Supreme Energy Absorption: Knox can absorb sound and can transfer this stored energy to his other attributes.

Supreme Regeneration: Knox’s stored energy allows his cells and bodily functions that normally slow with age to constantly regenerate, which decelerates his aging process. Knox normally tries to retain a little energy at all times to maintain his current boyish looks of 50. He is in great shape for his age.

Standard Growth: If Knox absorbs too much sound without releasing, he grows, increasing his strength and durability. The upper level has yet to be determined due to Knox’s propensity to release his energy often by screaming at people.

Standard Iron Will: Knox is unbreakable in his beliefs. He believes you are a maggot.

#3 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

Trust me, I have proven success record. Sarah Maroon, Karen Fox, Jamiel Merit, all characters that have broken into the Globals (500), all characters from one of these RPs (and a few well written fics). It's your turn. Join the Fallen. Rule the world.

This is true. You may even become a long running zombified main event champ
--------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Name: Candace Crowley/ aka Acolyte 

Code Name: Pagan

Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain): Fallen Hero

Height: 5' 8''

Weight: 125 lbs

Brief Description of Self: The Sentinels have a problem. These Fallen guys are bad news. But you can't just go out and track them down and lock 'em up. No, no, no; not these guys. The Sents know virtually nothing about The Fallen, its members, or whoever's leading them. That's where I step in. If you have an organization full of fallen heroes it shouldn't be too hard to take a normal hero and make them look fallen, right? You take some hero no one’s ever heard of, someone low profile, someone who looks the part. Well, an image change can make her look the part, but being filled with her mother’s malevolent magic can’t hurt either.

I used to be Acolyte, a street level patrol Sentinel out of London. Now I’m Pagan, a vicious witch with an attitude and a falsified rap sheet to match. What can I say, breaking up fights between Pikeys eventually left me wanting, so when the offer was extended to go deep undercover I couldn’t refuse. Plus Khazan’s weather is always nice, unlike London which requires me to wonk around with it every now and again.

Personality I had to have a lot of training to pull this off. A metric ton of training. Not just how to look and act evil-like; I had to completely reinvent myself to become Pagan, and the Sentinels helped. Act this way, walk this way, dress this way, flirt this way, lose that accent, here put on this belt of skulls. I’m still new to this, so when attempting the bad girl routine I can often over do it and come off as too clichedly evil. I’m working on that, but better to be too evil then not evil enough, I suppose. Really the Sents are just worried I’ll lapse into being my normal a goody two-shoes self. My handler even gave me a list of things which I can never mention again: the importance of environmentalism, the spiritual benefits of yoga or meditation, anything regarding animal rights, and how cute Sage of the Alpha Squad is, (seriously though, he is the greatest wizard ever, not to mention incredibly dashing. The perfect combo, am I right?) 

Powers:

Body: standard
Strength: standard
Agility: standard
Mind: superior

Healing standard:
I’m not a nasty person, so the act is a little hard to pull off sometimes. I don’t even like hurting criminals. Before I went undercover I held more of a support role for the London branch. Healing spells and charms saved Grey Widow more than once, and had I been there the day of Dana Tan’s attack, it could have saved her again. That is the only thing I regret in my career thus far.

Poison standard:
However magic is a two way street. Any power that can strengthen an individual can also be used to curse them if you simply swap out the vowels. I’m not proud of being the daughter of the Bog Bastard and the Plague Witch, but that doesn’t mean I don’t remember some of the old incantations my mom used. I would never use them to kill anyone like she did, but when used just right, it can look incredibly sadistic when all it does is weaken them temporarily.

Detective standard:
My role for the Sentinels is one of reconnaissance and not active resistance. My handler is Grey Widow’s protégé, Kabuki. Well, she taught me a lot about how to observe a situation, gain intel, and not arouse suspicion. This also requires I get to know the strengths and weaknesses of my fellow Fallen teammates.

Weather Control Superior+ area +super area

This is kind of my bread and butter. Storms out of nowhere, mystical fog, crop killing droughts, lightning bolt vengeance from the sky. You know, the usual witchy nonsense. Indoors, outdoors, doesn’t matter. I don’t use it offensively as often, but its not because I don’t know how; its just that its not usually necessary when you’re a good guy. I guess I’m going to have to get some practice on that now though.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

PS, your character bios do not and probably should not be as long as mine. I way overdid it, so don't feel like you have to overdo it too.

PPS: I made this when I thought we were all doing street level, may or may not alter it depending on who goes in what tier and where I feel I'm needed most.

#5 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:46 AM

The Sign Up Sheet

Posted Image

Name: Sprinkles

Code Name: Jet Cat

Affiliation: Villain

Height: 8 inches

Weight: 12 pounds -- 45 pounds when I activates his backpack.

Strength: Weak
Agility: Standard
Mind: Weak
Body: Weak

Brief Description of Self: I'm the product of some mad russian scientist with too much time on his hands and a sweet tooth. The good doctor named me Sprinkles. It's an ok name I guess. Though, I really would have wanted something more exciting, but the good doctor did have some of his screws loose.

Personality: He did, after all made a talking cat. If that wasn't enough, he strapped a backback that transforms me into a flying puffball of a death machine. Kinda like the suitcase from that super hero movie, Tinman2, but with less fur and whiskers and the super heroing. Anyway, the good doctor put alot of fun toys in this backpack of mine, which I really, really, LOVE!

Powers:

Fun Toy Number One
(7)Superior Concussive Weapon/Ranged/Mut/Area-- A battery of guns, that fire off mutilple ranged explosive shells. They may be small, but they pack a very big punch, easily equal to the stuff that the military uses. At least, that's what it says on the tag. Oh! I also have a fun assorment of land mines and other stationary explosives that look like small adorable critters. It's very fun stuff.

Fun Toy Numero Dos
(4)Superior Reaction Speed-- Also known as Cat Swagger. Which I thought it would've been a great name for me, but I still keep my original name as a thank you to the good doc. That man enhanced my view on the word, I notice things alot easier then I ever could before and I can actually act on those things quicker then they possibly can. It also pretty much helps with my rotary battires, they instantly twitch to targets when I really need it.

Tanoshī Omocha Bangō San
(2)Standard Flight-- I wouldn't be a flying puffball of a death machine without the flying part now would I? This one is more simple, but very stylish. A pair of beautiful, mechanical, and fucntional wings. It gives me a pretty modest flight speed, which is enjoyable and I like the look on the birds when I'm up in the air with them.

Fun Toy Nomer Chetyre
(2)Standard Digging-- Well, I'm pretty odd for a cat, maybe low-end personality disorder? Like a dog, I like to dig, and I dig alot. I think it's a subitute for a scratching post or curtains, which there is a lack of in this place. and the good doctor got my fix covered. He was able to put in a pair of gaint drill bits, so I can dig to my hearts content and maybe plant a few surprises while I'm at it. Hehehe.

Numba Mumba Five
(2)Standard Danger Sense-- I was going to start singing, I really was, but I have a feeling that the good doctor would skin me for it. Not sure why, he has alot of awards and honors for his singing ability, might be some kind of trauma. I thank my instincts. Pretty good stuff to have when your soft and fuffy like me.

#6 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:03 AM

*reads Deo's character*

:o I was definitely planning on creating an Illusionist for this too! -__- I suppose it's back to the drawing boards...

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:29 AM

Until your tired of waiting? *takes nap*

Kidding.....

((Was an attempt to make the sheet much like a dossier/restricted file. The change in how spoiler tags work stumped that plan a bit so apologies in advance. Similar to deo, if global's are requested I'd more than happily pump a few points into Mr. Richter or go with option Posted Image)

The Sign Up Sheet

Posted Image

Name: *
Classified* Jacob Glass

Code Name: "Richter the Spook" is the last notable Alias recorded

Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain): Fallen Hero

Height: 6'0 1/3 ft

Weight: 205 lbs, as of current (presumably he's dropped some muscle mass since leaving the marines)

Strength +agility weak, rest standard

Brief Description of Self:
Richter AKA Rory AKA Renaldo AKA various other cover names beginning with R, real name Jacob Glass spent the better part of two decades working for the U.S. Military; at the age of *Classified* Jacob joined the USMC. Due to his previous hobby of hunting *classified*
*classified*
As such he quickly got the attention of his superiors during conflicts in Operation Desert Storm *classified*, and once having become a Staff Sergeant, he was put in the position of Marine Scout Sniper. He partook in many black ops, including the assasination of *classified*, at the time to be #3 and #5 associates to *classified*. After leaving the marines, Jacob worked directly for the CIA as an intel gatherer as well as a wetworks operative. Notably his quick thinking and use of enemy weapons allowed him to singelhandedly crush a rebellion cell in Dubai and *classified*. He was eventually relieved from duty and put on leave after being recovered in the middle of a torture session when he was captured in *classified*. Two months after, he went rogue, citing "moral and personal differences after enlightenment" before killing two Military Police set to watch over him with a hand crossbow.
*classified* *classified*
Unofficially however, the agency still has no idea what happened to him in that torture room as he was there for *classified* and one of the best gunmen the U.S. government has ever trained today is walking around as untouchable as he wants to be due to the secrets he holds.

Personality: Psyche evaluations evaluations collected throughout his life shows a steady mind, eccentric(ex. that eyepatch pictured above merely conceals his "good eye") but stable. After the job in *classified* however, he became manic and displayed several signs of schizophrenia. Before further testing could occur he escaped and continues to elude intel and reconaissance. He is believed to be mentally unstable and prone to violence, extremely dangerous and unpredictible. Best description; nutjob. What his ultimate goal is, unfortunately, is only known to him in absolute. Assuming he is sane and cohersive enough to have one.

Powers;
Marksman lvl 2: As stated earlier, Jacob may be one of the best marksman to ever be trained by the U.S. if not period. His vison and sense seems to be near superhuman and he himself has boasted to simply being "born better" when it came to zeroing in on a target. Whether his ability with firearms is natural or due to a metahuman gene, it is theorized that *classified* *classified* however he is not to be taken lightly at any range as his boast of "being able to accurately fire anything that has a trigger" is likely not hyperbole as the man has confirmed kills with everything from a anti-material sniper rifle to dart guns.

Piercing weapon lvl 2(w/ multi, ranged, long range): Jacob loves guns, a simple statement that speaks alot about his character. A collector on his offtime, he is known to have a variety of weapons at his disposal from nearly every century firearms existed, running from automatic rifles to single shot dueling pistols. He is presumed firearms proficient with most if not all his collectables, which are to be presumed active and capable of firing as well as the day they came off the assembly line.

tactician lvl 1: Though most of his recorded missions had a mass amount of intel behind them, his experience as a scout as well as wetworks operative implies he is more than capable of putting together an effective plan on his own. He prefers to use his advantage with long range weaponry to it's fullest however it would be unwise to assume that's all he'd plan on.

Fire lvl 1(w/ Ranged): As stated earlier, Mr. Glass has gone on record self-proclaiming himself as "being able to accurately fire anything that has a trigger" and most individual's he's worked with would agree. This statement was proven further during a mission in *classified* Guatemala when(according to Richter's statement) rebels who had captured him handed him a flare gun out of amusement once the statement was heard. Richter proceeded to fire the flare into one of the assailant's mouths from 35 feet, giving severe burns, before overpowering him and turning the man's weapon on the rest of the rebels guarding him. Due to Jacob's tendency to carry a flare gun as a "good luck charm" on every mission since that particular job it is likely as well as safe to assume he did not fabricate the story.

#8 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Looking good. One thing for Blazex, Combat Supremacy is a Global power. You can't use it with a street level character.

#9 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

The characters so far are all so wonderful.

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

Posted Image

Name: Shinoko Kang

Code Name: Blood King
Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain): Fallen Villain
Height: 6’5
Weight: 280

Brief Description of Self: Everyone think they know evil or better yet still are unable to accept that it exists in the world. The type of evil here is something that unlike others has a figure and eyes that have stroke fear into the hearts of civilizations for centuries. The type of evil here is one that has marched through the armies of Kingdoms and slayed all who have stood in his way. Many have wondered for years where this evil has come from and where it was born. Is there anything that can stop this evil? Questions have been asked and the those look for answers the more dead bodies that rise. The only thing that is known is that where ever this evil has gone. Death, chaos, anarchy, and darkness will always follow.

This evil’s name is Shinoko Kang “The Blood King”

Personality:

Evil tends to have no heart and no remorse for their victims. The said can be said about this form of evil as well. Death comes natural to him and morals are something for the weak. A hunger for blood, war, chaos, and power is what drives this evil. Nothing more needs to be said except for one thing.

Pray to your God you never cross paths with the Blood King.

Stats
Strength: Superior
Mind: Standard
Body: Superior

Powers:

Evil travels fast (Teleportation Superior)
The Blood King travels fast on and off the battlefield. Always keep your guard up as he can strike from anywhere. Objects may come from nowhere to strike you. Men can come from the abyss to attack you.

Evil never stands still.

Evil can’t be destroyed (Defense Powers Force Field Standard)

Blood king has never been harmed in battle and their is a reason for that. On top of his powerful body is a dark energy added to it that protects him from light harm from his enemies. It may not be much but in battle being prepared for all attacks can make the difference between life and death.

Armies beyond the living (Necromancer Standard. Up to 15)
Beware the Blood King also has an band made up of zombies and skeletons from the grave. These evil skeletons and zombies may be slow but know if you are foolish enough to let them come near you then you will be a dead person.

All shall fear the Dragon (Martial Artists Standard)

Should you face the Blood King in combat know he has mastered the fighting style of the greatest martial artist in this world's history. Blood King was the last disciple of the great Jin Su Kung "The Dragonstar". Blood King is said to have surpassed him and is now considered to be the new Dragonstar. King has also learned the Fist of the Dragon which is a most deadly finishing move to be used in combat.

#11 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

Posted Image
(Not sure if I'll have him as street or global. I may just be like YOLO and make the first Global. )

Name: Prince Heptah

Codename: Heptah

Height: 5’10

Weight: 170

Brief Description of Self: Heptah and Pharaoh Anu (http://www.electricf...ts/show?cid=405) had a famous relationship, of course, that was until Pharaoh Tephrim, Anu’s father, had Heptah’s father beheaded. Heptah’s father was the general of an elite army close to Pharaoh Tephrim, but when it was found out that Tephrim’s closest friend was having an affair with his wife he had no choice but to end his life along with his adulterous wife’s. This death blow also destroyed young Heptah, leaving him with no family whatsoever and Pharaoh Tephrim, sympathetic for the child, felt obligated to adopt the young man. While it was meant to be a gesture of compassion Heptah saw it as only a taunt, a reminder of who killed his father.

Personality: Heptah became a dark and secluded young man, spending most of his time in the royal libraries reading scroll after scroll. Eventually, as time went on, Pharaoh Anu rose to power, after his father’s death, and immediately made Heptah one of his wise men. Pharaoh Anu was quite naïve. He never read the signs that Heptah was a changed man and not the close childhood friend he once was. Heptah soon saw his position and craved the power of Pharaoh. He also felt it was only right to enact revenge or Pharaoh Tephrim by killing his son, an eye for an eye. He tried to assassinate Pharaoh Anu. He used his years of studies to devise a spell to erase Anu from existence, but upon use the spell went very wrong. The spell sent both him and Anu from their world to another in the very distant future.

Powers:

Stats: Superior Mind, Rest Standard

Mind Control (Superior) (Ranged): The spell displaced the two Egyptians in time, but through their travels through this other realm they were changed. They each believed these gifts were given to them by their gods. Heptah, upon reaching contemporary Khazan, realized he could force his will on other easier than in his time. In his time he would need to augment these abilities with spells, but here it came to him much easier.

Telepathy: He could also delve into others mind and read their thoughts. This became handy in this new world. He quickly found himself in comfort by exploiting his powers.

Eldritch Energy (Supreme)(Ranged): This is another ability augmented through traveling through realms. While before in his time he could leave a hole in the wall now he can take down a building with ease.
Mental Defense: The people of this time are so weak minded. Their time spent watching moving pictures and high pitched and moving melodies have left their minds rotten. They have no chance in breaking a mind as sophisticated as Heptah. (His words not mine)

Teleportation(Superior): Heptah was always very adept in casting spells and dark arts. While younger, in a happier time, he would entertain Pharaoh Tephrim with his tricks. He would appear in one place and then another. This however is no act. He literally disappears and reappears somewhere else.

#12 Landon

Landon

The Main Character

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,479 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:49 PM

I won't be participating as a player but I WILL be assisting Treach with the badness that goes down.

#13 Sincere Poet

Sincere Poet

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

The Sign Up Sheet

Posted Image

Name: Kimblee

Code Name:The Artificial Reaper

Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain): Villain

Stats
Strength: Standard
Intelligence: Standard
Body: Standard

Height: 6'0''

Weight: 170lbs

Brief Description of Self
Do you ever believe in fate? That you were created specifically for some divine purpose unlike any others in the world? Fate is something I've never believed in, but I do know that I was created for a reason, not anything such as a divine purpose as I've previously stated. But I was created to kill. I was created using Death Cell's, meaning I was Death Incarnate, created by the hands of a simple human, an Artificial Reaper if you will.

Personality
I do not kill for my own self enjoyment, nor out of anger or justice. To put it simply, when I was created it was for the purpose of eliminating hostile threats, I was a puppet being controlled by the scientist that created me. The serum I was injected with, brought a sort of emptiness into my mind leaving me to kill with no other purpose other than to please the one that I follow. It wasn't long before I discovered the truth behind my creation. The details aren't important, but to say the least I killed him, leaving me purposeless. Wandering the world with no path or destination, until I grasped the attention of a certain academy..

Powers
Reaper's Tendrils (Piercing Weapon : Superior, Ranged, Multi-Attack)
The serums I was injected with upon my creation, left my body with a new sort power. It was almost as if the darkness around my body was manifesting itself into a physical substance. This wasn't nearly the most puzzling thing, but that I could manipulate the darkness allowing me to launch tendrils at my target.

Deathless (Armor)
The Reaper's Tendrils are more than simply something to be used for killing, they protect it's host as well blocking any incoming attacks. As well, any incoming attacks that manage to pass the defense of my tendrils, the reaper cells harden the blood around the area of contact making it thoroughly difficult to do major damage with simple blades and bullets.

The Darkness Hungers (Bio Vampire, Superior)
I stumbled upon this skill accidentally in a major battle, grasping my enemy in hand, the tendrils entered his body draining him of life. As I watched his eyes roll back into his head I could feel my strength over powering me my tendrils were unstoppable. Destroying everything in their path with such ease. This is also how I managed to come across my most powerful skill of all.

Inevitable Death (Berserker)
There's a reason the serum took any sort of emotion or incentive out of my killing. I lost all self control. With all of the power I have, part of me is still human. My anger enables my tendrils to shred everything in sight apart friend or foe, you won't want to stick around for too long. Even if you manage to inflict mortal wound upon me I won't stop until I know the person I need to kill is dead, simple as that.

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:15 PM

I won't be participating as a player but I WILL be assisting Treach with the badness that goes down.

We're doomed.

#15 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

This time I vote Kevin enters the spooky pipeworks while I stay behind and eat cookies.

#16 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Hell yeah, you will. You disappeared on me last time. You know I only appear in spurts.

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

This time I vote Kevin enters the spooky pipeworks while I stay behind and eat cookies.

Aww, cant we at least try and get the fresh meat to do it first :P? They seem sturdy......

#18 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

Sorry about the double post

#19 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

Name: Donny Foster

Code Name: Wendigo

Posted Image

Affiliation (Fallen Hero or Villain): Villain

Height: 6’0’’

Weight: 215 lbs

Stats:

Strength: Weak
Agility: Weak
Mind: Standard
Body: Standard

Brief Description of Self:
There’s a tale of a ghoul, who creeps into your mind
He’s quiet, he’s hungry, and not very kind
They say that his body houses a ghost
That uses its powers when needed the most
He feeds on your thoughts, and makes you his drone,
And if you’re unlucky, he feeds on your bones
He lives in the forest and waits for a snack,
And if they get away, he follows them back.
He waits at their windows, he waits by their doors,
infecting their minds in the cover of snores.
Soon they’ll be loyal, with no way to fight,
And go off with the ghoul in the middle of the night

Personality: “Knock, knock!” No answer. “Knock, knock!” Still no answer. No matter. It’s just a door. Doors are easy.

Crunch! Hole in the door. There she is.

“Stay away from me!” She’s in the corner, crying. Knife pointed at me. That’s no good. Reach around. Unlock door.

“Can’t... Help Myself...” She looks at me strange. I think I’m drooling. Not sure. Doesn’t matter. I can feel her strength seeping out of her. She's asking me to take it. Just a nibble.

Slurp! Her strength is good. A nice sample. Her hand wobbles now. I feel myself get stronger. Better. Her strength flows through me.

“Stay back!” she warns. “Please!” Maybe begging. I walk close to her.

“Drop the knife...” I try to be nice. She falls back. Knife goes clink as it hits the floor. Perfect. I expose my teeth. Hand grabs her head.

“Stay calm...” She sees what she wants. Maybe I leave. Maybe she stabs me. Doesn’t matter. I expose my teeth, drool spills over the floor. I can’t help it.

Chomp!

Powers:

Preparation (Superior Bio Vampire, Ranged): Donny’s body can’t take much physical abuse, and he needs to ensure that his opponent’s attacks won’t finish him off too quickly. Donny first weakens the opponent's body to stop them from

Controlling (Superior Mind Control): His mind control has now gotten considerably stronger, allowing him to stop his opponents in their tracks. The civilian enemies have no resistance, allowing him to stop them completely.

Feeding (Superior Piercing Weapon, Multiattack): Donny suffers from Wendigo psychosis, meaning he truly believes that he needs to consume human flesh to stay alive. Inside of Donny’s mouth is a row of devilishly sharp teeth that tear into opponents when their guard is down, temporarily satisfying his hunger. His teeth have little range, but are fairly effect if he can get in close.

Precision (Weapon Master): Through years of experience, Donny’s teeth have transformed from simple tools for eating to deadly weapons. He has enough experience that his teeth can seriously injure unarmored flesh, and he uses them with deadly precision, adding even more to the force behind the weapons.

#20 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 12:22 AM

Man, everybody's so tall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users