• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 kaiserS

kaiserS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

Okay, so here are some facts that I changed around for the sake of the story.
  • Agent 47 was "born" in 1949
  • Diana Burnwood was born in1951
  • The ICA was formed in 1963 in response for the sudden demand in assassinations during the Cold War.

Operation Death of Salus (Part One)

November 14, 1983 6:48 AM.
Diana Burnwood gets up from her desk at the International Contract Agency headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark for another cup of coffee; its her 12th cup tonight. Coffee and the constant patter of rain against the window are the only things keeping her awake now. It's been a long night for Burnwood. She's been working non-stop since 10:00 AM, briefing and debriefing agents, writing reports, and receiving Agent requests from organizations around the world. Noticing her coffee mug is filled to the brim with dark black coffee, she sleepily walks back to her leather arm chair, perched behind her desk filled with mounds of paper work. Diana looks at the paper work, and tilts her head back, closing her eyes to the world she lives in. The quiet begins to consume her, listening to nothing but the taping of rain on the glass, as she drifts off to sleep…

BRIIIIIIING! BRIIIIIIING! The sudden ring of the phone violently wakes her, spilling coffee over her lap.
"Shit!" She tries to wipe it off her lap, grabbing papers off her desk to clear it off. BRIIIIIIING! Almost forgetting about the call, the third ring reminds her. She grabs the phone, ignoring the searing hot coffee burning her legs.
" Identify."

" This is Silver Bird."

Burnwood's mind is still trying to get back into professional mode. She knows that Silver Bird is the code name for the CIA and her brain scrambles for the challenge word.

"Uh.. Challenge: Everest." Burnwood gives the challenge word to the caller, to identify if it is who they say they are.

"Response: Moonstone."

" Challenge passed. This Diana Burnwood of the ICA how may I help you?"

"Hello Diana, this Scott Richardson of the Special Activities Division of the CIA. I'm calling to request an agent for the field."

"Of course Mr. Richardson. However, I'm going to need some information on the mission before I can guarantee anything."

"Well I'm sure you're well aware of the vigilante problem we had in the USA, but what worries me the most, is that they all appear to be retiring. Well, most of them anyway...

"I see sir, but I don't quite understand what you need the ICA for."

"Well, we believe that these vigilantes can be a threat to national security. One of them have worked for the U.S. government and we're concerned that, with Hollis Mason writing his autobiography, he might be influenced to do the same. The others we have dubbed as domestic terrorists, who need to be dealt with, soon.

"I understand Mr. Richardson. When you can, fax me the list of names you wish to be dealt with, and I assure you, they will be dealt with.

"Thank you Ms. Burnwood, but that's not all. We are very well aware of his expenses, but nonetheless the CIA wants these people to be finished. We request Agent 47 for this mission.

November 18, 1983 9:48 PM

Agent 47 climbs up a ladder escape on the side of a New York City apartment building dressed up as a painter, carrying a black cloth bag. First target on the list was Edward Morgan Blake. Retired black ops soldier for the U.S. Although Blake has had training, 47 thinks this mission should be routine. Bust in, pop him in the head, and be done with it. After all, the guy's an old man! He gets to the floor above Blake's, and silently opens the window leading into the apartment. The tenants appear to be out, making things even easier than expected. 47 climes into an air duct, and crawls his way through, weapons strapped around his waist.

47 reaches the other end of the air duct, on the wall of Blake's apartment. He takes out a silenced 9mm pistol and aims it at Blake's head. And out of nowhere Blake hurls to the ground throwing a flash bang into the duct. 47 leaps out, but not in time to escape the flash bang's damage. Ear's ringing, vision blurred, 47 is grabbed by the throat and hurled across the room.

"You think you can sneak up on me you son of a bitch? Biggest mistake of your life!"

47's vision restores, just in time to see a knife plummeting down toward his face. He jerks out of the way, and Blake's knife lands into the floor. 47 sidekicks Blake sending him to the floor. However, Blake recovers quickly, and gets to his feet, knife at the ready. 47 lunges at Blake and…

WEAPONS
Agent 47:
  • 9mm pistol (silenced)
  • MP5 (silenced)
  • Knife

The Comedian
  • One Desert Eagle
  • Jim Bowie Knife
  • Hidden weapons around the apartment (frag grenade, 2 more Desert Eagles, and a Vector)

Edited by kaiserS, 24 June 2012 - 12:51 AM.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:50 AM

Learn More About
Agent 47
Read more about Agent 47 at Wikipedia
Official Site: Eidos Links: Wikipedia Hitman: Blood Money Official Hitman Forum

The Comedian
Read more about The Comedian at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Suite 101 The Annotated Watchmen

#3 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Wow. This is a good match. It needs thinking about.

#4 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:25 AM

47 wins, without too much trouble. He's physically superior, and more skilled.

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:38 AM

The Comedian bested Ozymandias in combat, sometime ago. He's an experienced and deadly soldier, assassin and crime-fighter, plus, in this match, he's got the home-field advantage, and a lot of spare weapons lying around, so, while i'm sure 47 is more skilled than the Comedian in some ways, and definitely a dangerous bastard himself, i don't think 47 is winning this easily, if at all.

#6 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:49 AM

Nice set up Kaiser! Can't stand the Comedian, and regardless I think 47 has the skill to take him out.

#7 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:57 AM

The Comedian bested Ozymandias in combat, sometime ago. He's an experienced and deadly soldier, assassin and crime-fighter, plus, in this match, he's got the home-field advantage, and a lot of spare weapons lying around, so, while i'm sure 47 is more skilled than the Comedian in some ways, and definitely a dangerous bastard himself, i don't think 47 is winning this easily, if at all.

That was when Ozymandias was young, and Comedian was in his prime. We all saw what happened the next time they fought.

With the date given in this set-up, Blake is 60 years old, and has been retired for some time. 47 was genetically engineered to be physically more powerful than humans, and has been trained since childhood.

In short, 47 outclasses him in skill, strength, speed, durability, reflexes, etc.

#8 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:02 AM

True, but he still did it, and that's an impressive feat. Along with all of his experience, and the weapons he has, 47 simply isn't winning this easily. He probably would win, just after a decent fight.

#9 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:07 AM

The point was that Blake did that years ago, while he was in his prime. Blake is now a 60-year-old man who hasn't engaged in intense exercise in years.

If this were Blake when he was in his thirties or forties, it would be a relatively decent fight; as it is, he won't be able to keep up.

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:42 PM

Agent 47 wins. He is superior in every way. Doesn't help also this is a older Comedian.If this was Comedian when he was young and in is prime he would actually have a good chance in winning. But it isn't. Good setup.

#11 megarock58

megarock58

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • Interests:PC gaming
    comics
    Marvel Films
    Star Wars

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

i don't know that much about either one of these characters.
but the setup is interesting.

#12 kaiserS

kaiserS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:26 PM

so you guys probably figured out this is part one of an arc, so i have a question to ask. In what order do you think 47 should go after the watchmen?

#13 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:31 PM

Is it important to your story that the Watchmen know about his attack on their previous team members? If that's part of the storyline, I'd take out Veidt and Kovacs first, as they're the ones who would be the most dangerous to leave alive.

#14 kaiserS

kaiserS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 06:10 PM

No, it wouldn't be public

#15 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

Fair points about the fight.

And if i were 47, and knew anything about the heroes i was trying to kill, i'd take out Ozymandias first. And i would do absolutely anything necessary, forget stealth, if need be, and just bloody nuke his tower. The guy is by far the biggest threat out of all those capes, and 47 cannot beat him close-up, so explosives would be the only way to do it. But it's your arc, and i like the idea of it, so do whatever you think is best.

Also, you get a Good from me, dude.

#16 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
B
A