• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

After a brutal confrontation with Bullseye the bat returns to the batcave. As he slowly limps to call for Alfreds help he falls to the ground. A deep wound has gotten the best of him...

As he awakens Alfred is standing next to the bed. Bruce slowly comes to.

Bruce: Where am i?

Alred: Your in your house master Bruce. You should lay back down. You had taken quite the beating when i found you in the cave. Do you remember anything?

Bruce: Yeah, i do. This guy with a bullseye on his forehead stood looking at me as i turned around to a light footstep. Next i knew i was on the ground bleeding.

Alfred: What did he throw master Bruce?

Bruce: Knives. I was hit by 3.

Alfred: Why did he leave you to live? He left you their for a reason.

Bruce: Whatever the reason is Alfred, i will get the bottom of it, believe me.

switch to Captain America...

More countries have entered the war on terrorism. Death-rates have escalated 10 fold. The U.S. has called upon The Star Spangled Man to help. His orders were to push american soldiers through iraq and free captured hostages.

While completing the task he is surprised attack by an extraordinary powerful being. Captain Britain!

While flying at incredible speed Britain missile kicks Captain America into a tree. America stands up and immediately throws his shield knocking Britain out of the air.

Captain Britain: Who are you? Your soldiers are not to be here. My orders are to cross into Iraq and free British hostages.

Captain America: I am Captain America. It seems we have been sent on the same mission. I will not be made a fool of by someone doing my job. I will only say this once! Leave...

Captain Britain: That will not be happening soldier.

Captain America: So be it!

As Captain America draws his shield to his chest and throws it. Captain Britain creates a force field and the shield is sent back at Captain America knocking him out cold. A war breaks out.

As Captain America awakes he notices he is in the batcave.

Captain America: What the--- Bruce how did you find me?

Batman: It's not too hard to find someone who's whole platoon is taken out. TV shows alot you know. Just so happens your the only survivor. how's that?

Captain America: Well it's hard to kill a super soldier. While on our mission our platoon met with a British group of soldiers. Words were exchanged and it got ugly. Whoever led their platoon took me out and apparently took out the rest.

Batman: Who was this soldier?

Captain America: I'm not sure Bruce. He had a british symbol on his chest.

Batman: It looks like we have a mess to clean up. Not only did you meet your match, i have too.

Both heroes then set-up a plan to take out their latest foes.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:30 AM

Learn More About
Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

Captain America
Read more about Captain America at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Captain America Marvel Database Project: Captain America Marvel.com: Captain America

Bullseye
Read more about Bullseye at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel comics Links: Wikipedia Bring on the Badguys Marvel Directory

Captain Britain
Read more about Captain Britain at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Uncanny Xmen Marvel Directory

#3 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 21 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

After a brutal confrontation with Bullseye the bat returns to the batcave. As he slowly limps to call for Alfreds help he falls to the ground. A deep wound has gotten the best of him...

As he awakens Alfred is standing next to the bed. Bruce slowly comes to.

Bruce: Where am i?

Alred: Your in your house master Bruce. You should lay back down. You had taken quite the beating when i found you in the cave. Do you remember anything?

Bruce: Yeah, i do. This guy with a bullseye on his forehead stood looking at me as i turned around to a light footstep. Next i knew i was on the ground bleeding.

Alfred: What did he throw master Bruce?

Bruce: Knives. I was hit by 3.

Alfred: Why did he leave you to live? He left you their for a reason.

Bruce: Whatever the reason is Alfred, i will get the bottom of it, believe me.

switch to Captain America...

More countries have entered the war on terrorism. Death-rates have escalated 10 fold. The U.S. has called upon The Star Spangled Man to help. His orders were to push american soldiers through iraq and free captured hostages.

While completing the task he is surprised attack by an extraordinary powerful being. Captain Britain!

While flying at incredible speed Britain missile kicks Captain America into a tree. America stands up and immediately throws his shield knocking Britain out of the air.

Captain Britain: Who are you? Your soldiers are not to be here. My orders are to cross into Iraq and free British hostages.

Captain America: I am Captain America. It seems we have been sent on the same mission. I will not be made a fool of by someone doing my job. I will only say this once! Leave...

Captain Britain: That will not be happening soldier.

Captain America: So be it!

As Captain America draws his shield to his chest and throws it. Captain Britain creates a force field and the shield is sent back at Captain America knocking him out cold. A war breaks out.

As Captain America awakes he notices he is in the batcave.

Captain America: What the--- Bruce how did you find me?

Batman: It's not too hard to find someone who's whole platoon is taken out. TV shows alot you know. Just so happens your the only survivor. how's that?

Captain America: Well it's hard to kill a super soldier. While on our mission our platoon met with a British group of soldiers. Words were exchanged and it got ugly. Whoever led their platoon took me out and apparently took out the rest.

Batman: Who was this soldier?

Captain America: I'm not sure Bruce. He had a british symbol on his chest.

Batman: It looks like we have a mess to clean up. Not only did you meet your match, i have too.

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:26 AM

I'll read this later, but why not put the match in the first post?

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Batman and Captain America are more strategically and tactically smart and experienced than most other heroes and villains, and giving them both time to prepare for a fight with, and come up with ways to beat, Bullseye and Captain Britain is just what they need to win. However, Britain's abilities and Bullseye's general trickyness in combat will make it difficult for them, but having planned for most of what the two can do, i reckon Bats and Cap have this fight in the bag.

And you get an OK for the set up, dude.

#6 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

Captain Britain breaks both of their backs, Bane style.

#7 leroypowell3

leroypowell3

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:10 PM

At first glance, I'd say Britian solos, but Skadoosh makes a good point with the prep time. Still, Britain and his alley Bullseye win this.

#8 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:27 AM

The flying and brick strong Captain smashes the other Captain who can't fly. Then Bullseye kills Batman while he cowers helplessly.
Well, truthfully, Batman puts up a fight but still loses.

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 02:52 PM

Um, no.

#10 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:22 PM

Um, yes. Captain Britain is far too powerful.

#11 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

Captain Britain's not even in the same league as the others, why did he even get put in this match?

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

I'm aware Britain is more powerful, but with the time to make a suit of armor for himself, and possibly one for Cap, gather an arsenal of gadgets, design a trap or drug and to just make a plan, generally, i think Bats and Cap could at least put up a fight.

#13 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

I'm aware Britain is more powerful, but with the time to make a suit of armor for himself, and possibly one for Cap, gather an arsenal of gadgets, design a trap or drug and to just make a plan, generally, i think Bats and Cap could at least put up a fight.

So, Cap and Batman in Insider Suits with the backing of JLA robots vs Captain Britain & Bullseye.

#14 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:03 PM

Where are you getting all this? As far as I can tell, no one said they had the time to do that.

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

how couldn't bat and cap beat britain and bullseye with prep time included between the two of them? it's not as far fetched as it may seem. cap and bat are more than capable of taking this match if they are able to conduct a successful plan against their foes. bat n' cap ftw.

#16 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 24 June 2012 - 05:53 PM

Right, because every time Batman has prep-time, his immediate response is to put on the Insider suit.

#17 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

Okay set-up, .BGJ., but why is Captain America getting all belligerent with someone who supposed to be a good guy in Captain Britain? Especially since Steve is essentially intruding on Brian's mission?

Anyways, I'm pretty sure Cap and Bats lose this. Bruce can probably take Bullseye, but without an extremely elaborate plan, I don't see how the two can take down Britain.

#18 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:17 AM

Where are you getting all this? As far as I can tell, no one said they had the time to do that.

The last line of the set up is this:

So, Cap and Batman in Insider Suits with the backing of JLA robots vs Captain Britain & Bullseye.

Something like that.

Right, because every time Batman has prep-time, his immediate response is to put on the Insider suit.

No, but he often uses technology-based weapons or gadgets to defeat enemies he couldn't defeat using skill or intellect, and he has made high-tech armors plenty of times before.

#19 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 26 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

He's not going to pull out the Insiders Armor just to deal with someone like Captain Britain. And the fact is, all the prep time in the world won't help either of them against him. He's too powerful. Team 1 get crushed.

#20 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 11:07 AM

I have a question. Can someone explain how Captain America has beat Captain Britain on EF, 43 to 10? Does someone remember that match-up by any chance? How did Britain lose?

I find it hard to believe that Bat and Cap wouldn't be able to take out Britain while working together if Captain America alone can take out Britain. Hence the score, 43 to 10 lol. I just need an explanation for the votes of that match if anyone has one. Was it a popularity contest? Is Britain secretly a chump? Is Cap America just that awesome? I'm just confused lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users