• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Just got back from probably the world's biggest metalfest. It was ridiculous. A sea of drunks, mud and constant screaming music. First day I had my wallet pickpocketed, I was staying like 40 miles away in a hotel so I was pretty much panicking at that point. All turned out well in the end though, I'm still recovering. I have to say Motley Crue was terrible, Unearth and Evergreen Terrace killed their sets, lots of other good bands.

I just wanted to say that this was not only the most epic concert, but also moment in my life.

#2 Lunacyde

Lunacyde

Don't feed him after midnight

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Comics, Guns, Sports, History, Politics, Mythology, Environmental studies,Nature, Spirituality, Survival Skills, etc.

Posted 18 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

Love evergreen terrace

#3 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:10 AM

They played a sick set. So many classic hardcore bands were there H2O, Madball, Refused, Suicidal Tendencies, Biohazard, I can truly die happy now. I missed Ozzy, but no big deal since Ive seen him like 3 times already. Saw Exodus, Machinehead, man the list is endless.

#4 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

Just got back from probably the world's biggest metalfest. It was ridiculous. A sea of drunks, mud and constant screaming music. First day I had my wallet pickpocketed, I was staying like 40 miles away in a hotel so I was pretty much panicking at that point. All turned out well in the end though, I'm still recovering. I have to say Motley Crue was terrible, Unearth and Evergreen Terrace killed their sets, lots of other good bands.

I just wanted to say that this was not only the most epic concert, but also moment in my life.

Heh regular concerts are bad, but I can't imagine what a metal version might be like, especially with a mash pit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users