Photo
- - - - -

Match 11939 Fairchild and Ian Nottingham vs. Spawn and Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

I kind of knew I was different growing up. Bear with me through this somewhat mundane tale of my childhood and I'll tell you how I ended up one of the most successful and notorious outlaws this world has known.

They told me that I was special, that I could help them make a difference in the world. So much intensity in their words, the idealism was so strong, I couldn't say no. It was like the beginning of my second life. We burned like a bright flare, taking apart the dark rotten things which thrive in the lack of light. The things which crumble to dust once exposed for all to see. I'll tell my story from the start. It all began around spring time, my Junior year in high school.

My father had tried to give me one of those 'talks'. "Son, she already -knows- about what you're thinkin'... All it takes is to just -do- it, just go and ask her, it's not hard... That's all it took me with your mother!" Teenage drama, nothing really out of the ordinary, but that's where I first met Caitlin.

My dad was what you could call 'suave'. He had been around a long time, 400 years or more, and all that practice had paid off. I wish some of it had rubbed off on me. Duncan and Julia Carpenter-MacLeod, I knew them as 'Mom and Dad'.

Caitlin was something else entirely; beautiful, kind, and stunningly brilliant. She would actually stop up class at times to go into full length debates with certain professors, during which the rest of the class sat dumbly, not comprehending a single word being said. There was almost no length I wouldn't go to, to get her attention, except the hardest and most obvious.

It nearly tore me apart. I failed in the end, I couldn't work up the nerve to ask her. I watched as the junior varsity new star quarterback joked with his friends about how he was going to 'hit that'. I saw them dancing to some slow R&B number while I contemplated hanging myself as I looked on in despair, standing alone near the refreshments table. F*ck high school. I was glad when that chapter finally ended and I could get on with my life.

A little after my 18th birthday, I had been at a party and an acquaintance had offered me what I thought was a breath mint. I popped it in my mouth and heard him laugh, "No way man, I didn't think you'd actually take it... Since when did -you- turn cool all the sudden?" I should have known better, it was Kyle Brodey, probably one of most most completely out-there stoner kids I had ever seen. Kyle was clearly not in a, well, 'clear' state of mind and I guess he wanted someone to join him.

It turns out I was about to undergo a life-altering experience on this new high called 'X'. It threw me for a loop, to say the least. It f*cked with my brain's genetics or something, maybe it unlocked the potential I had inherited from my nowhere-near normal parents. Everything seemed to be slowed down to some kind of barely-moving, lazy Sunday afternoon pace. I could flick through channels on TV and tell you what anyone would say before they said it. TV was nothing though, I would play around with my friends, answering their questions before they even asked them.

If I had been into sports I probably would have been kicked off the team for doping. I could catch anything. I could climb a smooth wall with just my fingertips and leap three stories up to a fire escape. The more I played around, the more I realized I could do. I was even more surprised when I learned to manifest strands of psychic webbing from my wrists, but it made sense I guess... thanks Mom!

My Dad had always harped on about the whole Samurai honor thing and had obliged me to learn how to swing a sword, for god knows what reason... I mean, hadn't he ever watched 'Cops'? Any thug or gang-banger out there would just laugh at you now-a-days. Like that old Indiana Jones movie, you couldn't be swinging some sword when everybody and his brother were packing heat. My Dad wasn't living in this century yet I guess.

My Mom had her thing too. She was into the Yoga and meditation and had a great job as a fitness trainer. From the way I heard her friends talk, she was something out of this world. She would play those 'hardcore' fitness videos on fast forward and do the whole entire workout keeping pace with the sped up video. And that was just her warm up...

Anyway, after my 'experience', the Kendo really started to click all the sudden. The once sluggish and lifeless blade now moved effortlessly in my hand. I found I could keep pace with my father for a solid hour, neither of us able to gain the upper hand. One day my dad had blindfolded me and thrown a dime in the air. I swung and heard a clink. He took the blindfold off and I had never seen such a big grin on his face. "Ahm done trainin' ya lad! Y‘ ve made me proud!"

I had cut the dime in half lengthwise, through the copper, without touching the nickel plating on the faces.

Posted Image
Senior photo, shy as always...

--------------

After graduation I had moved in with this co-worker from Domino's, named Steve Erickson. He turned out to have some connect with this small time drug dealer. One thing led to another and, after quitting my lame pizza delivery job, I was making 2k a week as muscle for this all the suddenly not-so-small-time thug. Sure it was illegal, but the only victims were the users right? What did I care if they did this to themselves?

Well, one day it all came to a jarring end.

"Kid... what did you get yourself into... you don't belong here with these creeps!"

I was looking down the barrel of a big f-ckin gun and feeling the sweat drip down my face as I surveyed the unbelievable violence that had just taken place in front of me. My colleagues had been slaughtered to a man by a duo of sci-fi action heroes come to life.

This juiced-up beefcake, decked out like a one-man invasion force, looked at me and shook his head.

Posted Image
Get it? Juiced up?

Posted Image
The other guy looked kind of like a ley-line walker...

"Do you have any.. -idea- of just who it is you're working for...? Please say ya don't!" He cocked what looked like some kind of Rambo cannon with a huge missile on it.

I answered to the best of my faltering abilities, "Uhh... well I know they said the guy's name was uh... Easy Stevie..."

"You like to see some little kids beheaded so you can get these junkies high on this poison?" This sounded like it was heading into the realm of a serious lecture on right and wrong and the reality of hard-core narcotics dealers.

One of the guys, a tough-looking SOB with a scar over his eye, told me 'I had better set things right' and 'how was I gonna start?'

I knew this was my chance, like a page in a story turning and the whole book suddenly makes sense with one small paragraph.

"Guys... He didn't hire me just cuz I was some know-nothing goon... I'm a pro actually! I can swing a mean sword and there isn’t pretty much anyone I've met who is as fast as me!"

He pulled out a huge .357 magnum and pointed it at my face, "Don't lie to me kid, I got no problem wasting you if you're lying!"

"Try me!" I said with a grin. The hand cannon went off and I saw what looked like a fly coming toward my face.

Easy catch.

The two looked at each other with blank faces. “What do you think, Rekoil?” The other guy shrugged, “Your call, Hectik...”

The first guy pulled down his shades and gave me the basics, "Kid, we could use someone like you... what do you say? Take down crime lords, fight for justice, stop corruption, hell, you won't get another chance like this! Your call, change the world... Or go back to making pizza?"

-------------

A year passed and I had finally become accustomed to what I had gotten myself into. These guys were no joke. Hardcore acrobatic fighting sessions, stealth assassination training, military tactics, close quarters combat, the kind of stuff that made Navy Seals boot camp look like Chuck E Cheezy fun-land.

The next time my life would change significantly was about two months later. We had been raiding this underground lab which was producing some kind of new designer mind-control dope. It did a major number on your brain once you smoked it, the high was like getting a high-five from Jesus, that’s how great you felt. That’s what you went and told you friends... It turns out the crash was pretty bad as well, it made you fall under the control of this guy called The Slavemaster. He had this helmet which gave him the ability to program you like some kind of soldier for his new army. His long term plan was to try and take over the city or the country or whatever the standard villain scheme usually is.

Of course, when the three of us showed up and started wrecking things, he didn’t take it lightly. He send this big bruiser that he had managed to capture, as like some kind of mini-boss to take us down or at least cripple us before the main fight. I guess he though we’d just kill each other and he’d start over from scratch. Turns out he was pretty surprised by the concentrated inhalant we had developed that snapped people out of his drug-trance and back to reality in a hurry.

As we stared across the floor of his inner sanctum, savoring the justice we were about to deal to this crazy scumbag, he just laughed and pushed a little button on his cane. God damn it, why did he have to have a secret weapon? And most of all, why did it have to be -her-?

Hectik and Rekoil saw the recognition in my eyes and how I almost staggered to a halt, incapable of fighting. She moved faster than anyone I’d seen move before and hit like a derailed freight train.

“Sorry kid, we can’t hold her! We got to put her down!”

The place turned into a burning wreck pretty quick from all the explosives and rounds being thrown around. But she didn’t seem to mind the cascade of gunfire, any more than you or I would mind a quick shower. The Slavemaster made it out, bleeding from a shrapnel wound in his back, but I knew he wouldn’t make it far... But then again, neither would we if we couldn’t get through to Caitlin here. Both the big guns of the team were down for the count and she was coming for me to turn my face inside out. Luckily I got some fancy moves and I managed to get around behind her and make a run after the mad druggy scientist. I could feel her right behind me running straight through walls that I had to leap and twist around.

Just as she closed in to hit me with a Sunday punch, I snagged the boss with a webline as he stood on the edge of the skyscraper’s roof waiting for his ride out of there. What felt like a ton of bricks collided with my jaw the exact split second my katana connected with the creep’s spine. I blacked out as the force of the impact sent me flying far out over the edge of the roof, at least 110 stories up.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I looked up to see Caitlin holding me, just like I had day-dreamed of so many times in class years ago. “You okay? I don’t know what happened, but I came to and saw you falling… I guess I jumped just in the nick of time!”

The street was crushed under her feet from what looked like a heavy impact. I heard sirens and it clicked to me, my dream was real, this was the best chance I’d ever had!

“Uh… thanks! I guess you saved my life! So, how exactly did you get… uh… like that?”

Long story short, she had been messing around and activated some dormant gene which gave her insane strength, which she had been using to stop evil as part of a team called Gen 13. I guess they had gone their separate ways now and she was solo. “You know, we could…” I emphasized this as much as I possible could, “-Really- use you on our team!”

She raised an eyebrow, “Tell me about this team…”

Later on we picked up this other dude called Exos, some kind of mutant warrior with morphing blades and hand-cannons and what-not.

Things were looking good for a while. We decided to call ourselves ‘WEPon’ (With Extreme Prejudice), as some kind of homage to the radical and violent culture of heroes in this day and age. They said I needed a ‘cool, badass sounding name’ so I went through a few before settling on Knightgrave, it had a cool, dark kind of ring to it that sounded just right. Caitlin chose the name ‘Maiden Hellfire’, get it…made-in-hell-fire? She was a red-head so I guess it fit her pretty well.

Hold on, I’m almost to the present. Yea, flashbacks are like that, they take a while sometimes. So where was I? Oh right, the last battle when everything went to hell…

Posted Image

He called himself the Cryomancer.

I guess freezing things was his modus operandi, big surprise huh? We had breached his compound with an explosive entry and his cryo-bots had gone down quick under the team’s guns. All the sudden he comes out from his chamber and just starts -wrecking- us. He took a 55mm rocket right to the chest and laughed. He laughed as he hit Caitlin with this huge ice blast and she fell, frozen like a statue, beneath a cascade of rubble. Exos tried to close up with him and cut him apart with those sick hand-blades he’s so proud of. That’s when he found out about the anti-thermal field around the guy’s body. Cryomancer turned him into a strawberry Slushie someone spilt on the floor. He threw his arms open and the two team mercenaries went down, riddled with deadly ice shards.

I realized I was the only one left, dodging in a zig-zag and barely staying ahead of the deadly spray of shards. I managed to get a burst of webbing past the front of his shield and it froze across his face. I leapt for a fallen Bolt Cannon and with one closed eye saw the ice torrent come toward me like a tidal wave, blocking all possible avenues of escape. The bolt flew true, straight between his eyes and the last thing I saw was justice for his crimes, before darkness closed in on me.

…Last thing I remember.

--------------

“The credit you just stacked on your chip is probably going to cause you to go into cardiac-arrest…” The doc paused and shined of those tiny flashlights into my eye. “You know how corporate is, life these days runs you four to eight-hundred k!”

I breathed in and out slowly, not sure what to make of what he was telling me. I gathered that I was in some kind of hospital and that my life had been saved, at a dire blow to my bank account.

“So, tell me, who made you? Army? Black-Ops? You don’t see this kind of subtle biological enhancement just anywhere, you were designed for a very specific purpose… And I’m guessing a very deadly one!”

I declined to answer him and instead I sat up and looked around. A clean white room with a lot of tech that I had never seen before. The sound of running footsteps caught my attention and I looked over to see Caitlin coming toward my bed.

“You look like you’re doing well!” She said.

“I guess, so… wanna fill me in on, you know, what the hell is going on here? I though we were done for back there!”

She turned her head to the side and sighed sadly before she replied. “Everyone else is dead… The rest of the team got hit with some kind of hard concussive force while they were in a cryogenic state, shattered to pieces… I guess the whole lab went up. That place had over a million liters of liquid nitrogen stored in there…when the tanks took a hit they started leaking and the whole mess sat buried under the rubble in a pond of sub-zero liquid. They dug us out a week ago.”

She looked at the doctors and around at the room. “We were out for a long time… 27 years to be exact…”

This news didn’t really sink in at first. “Alright, so… Hey, at least we’re -alive- right?”

She shook her head, “For the time being, yes… Here’s the catch: Remember how everyone used to be so worried about the New World Order and the government taking away all our freedom and all that? Well, turns out, corporations got there first. Once you can buy a person’s soul, who can stand against you? Halliburton came out on top of the heap and they are the very law in this world, across every continent. Every newborn baby is implanted with an RFID chip and conditioned to accept its fate as a life long worker. The gifted ones are recruited into R & D division, but the bottom line is... The whole world is nothing but slaves! No more countries, now it’s all subdivisions, they see and hear and -control- everything!”

The doctors looked at each other puzzled as Caitlin continued. “Right now we’re in debt to corporate medical sector, North American division. We owe them our lives and if we don’t pay, they will come to collect!”

I rubbed my eyes and climbed off the cot. “So, I guess we’re lucky we don’t have those chips huh? Maybe we should uh… get out of here before they come looking, no?”

The two doctors in the room raised their hands in protest, “Now wait a minute, you can’t just leaving without balancing your account with us… That is a violation of section…”

The webbing sealed their mouths and I knocked their heads together with a measured jerk on the strands, enough to cause unconsciousness, but no lasting damage.

Caitlin threw on the armor she had been wearing, the same which she had been found frozen in.

Posted Image
It was a classy look on her.

Next, she snatched a spear which had been recovered from the scene, most likely from one of our team’s mercs. My duds and katana were in a nearby locker, marked with small red ID tags. I got dressed in a hurry as Caitlin walked over to a nearby window. “The alarm is going to go off, and I don’t know if this is a problem, but we’re on the 230th floor…”

“230th? I didn’t know they made them that high… But, don’t worry about me, I’m a good climber… and I can carry a passenger…” I winked at her. Sadly, she seemed oblivious to my flirtations.

Once out of the window it struck me -exactly- how much the city had changed. For one thing, the entire sky seemed to be blocked out by a massive dome high above us. I would later learn that this construct absorbed solar energy and could manipulate weather patterns for miles around the city.

The city looked like a massive canyon made of titanium and glass. A fluorescent spray of all-artificial lighting filled the air, ricocheting off every surface and making the whole place look like some kind of monstrous rave dance-floor.

Street level was a nightmare.

Posted Image

A huge crowd of several hundred people had gathered to snap up our images with what I assumed to be cam-corders. Across the street, flashes of live video showed dozens of in-progress news events, each occurring -now- with in the city. I knew it wouldn't take more than a minute before our faces showed up on hundreds of screens just like it throughout the crowded metro area.

To the left, at the corner of the building we were standing in front of, appeared to be some sort of parking garage entrance with a steady flow of people entering and exiting. I pointed to it and yelled to Caitlin over the suffocating drone of the crowds and traffic.

“Hey, let’s check that out... I think it’d probably be a good idea to get off the street, need to find somewhere inside to lay low for a bit!”

She shrugged her shoulders, “Uhh... I’d estimate that our crime has been discovered already, it won’t take long for the authorities to arrive! According to this map I picked up…”

She played around with a small device which looked like an open portable CD player to me, “We can find unmonitored areas, er… ‘the undesirables quarter’, if we go down there and about a dozen block north!”

It seemed like she knew where she was going, so I didn’t argue as we ran and wove our way through the labyrinth of tunnels. Finally we came to a dead end at what looked like the entrance to some sort of seedy establishment.

There was a humanoid-looking door guard and he waved us over with an open palm and an unfriendly stare.

Posted Image

“Never seen either ‘ah you 'round here… Now don’t be causin’ no trouble, you don’t want to meet -our- security…”

We opened the door and entered the smoky chamber beyond. Caitlin explained to me that since this was the Undesirables area, regular police didn’t patrol here, thus the club had likely hired out some kind of mercenaries as enforcers - likely mutants or cyborgs.

“How do you know all these things?” I asked her as we took in the dim décor of the club.

“I was thawed a few days before you, so I had time to go through a few encyclopedias, read a few papers… you know... Get my wits about me…”

I nodded. “So, what do you know about this place?”

She shrugged her shoulders sheepishly, “Well... All I can say is they don’t ask questions, by the look of things, it seems to be gang territory and a hotspot for Waste dealers…”

“What’s Waste? Is that some kind of new drug?”

“Yea… you could say that, it’s a really nasty cocktail of stimulants, steroids and painkillers. It can turn an unremarkable human into a beast that could take down a SWAT team!”

A look around at the rest of the patrons persuaded me that any or all of them could easily be hardened drug fiends. Looking back at ourselves, we clearly stood out with our fresh, unblemished faces, outlandish attire and medieval weaponry.

“Hmmm, well... I’d say this is as good a place as any to…” I was interrupted by a shout from the alley and the hammering thud of heavy gunfire.

“Damn!” Caitlin cursed.

“Is that the cops? Sounds like they just -killed- the doorman... What kind of cops do that!?”

Caitlin shook her head and turned toward me exasperatedly, “No, the cops here are -way- too busy to be involved in a standard collection case like ours. The retrieval contract was put out on the net around the time we escaped, basically these guys are corporate mercs…”

I smiled and felt the razor edge of my katana - nothing to worry about it seemed. “So… that’s it? I think they’ll back down once we smack them around a bit, hell maybe they’ll go back and report that we’re too tough to take down and not worth the reward money?”

Caitlin rolled her eyes, “You would be surprised at the kind of enhancements money can buy these days… Also, the kind of people looking for a enforcer job are usually… uh… Kind of scary!”

The door opened with a hiss and an outrageously mismatched quintet of obvious mercs strolled in. A medieval theme seemed to be something our parties had in common. They all held large cleaving weapons and had heavy armor.

The first one in the door spotted us and raised his battle axe, “Stand down, fugitives! Come along quietly and no one else gets hurt!”

The rest of the patrons got behind cover and waited for the reply. Unfortunately, a few words that would cost the bar owner a fortune in damages.

“Fugitives? What fugitives? You see any fugitives here…?”

The leader in his bizarre mask and glowing eyes was highly unamused and rushed forward to attack.

-----------------------------------------

Yes, this is a long set-up. Here is what is basically going on: Caitlin Fairchild (AKA Fairchild) and a modified Ian Nottingham (he is son of Duncan MacLeod and Julia Carpenter) are being attacked by a squad of mercs in an underground cantina.

The mercs are 4 standard Space Marines from WH40K, armed with bolters and chain swords. They are led by an exact duplicate of ‘Medieval Spawn’ (he has become displaced in time, due to other events, and found employment as a bounty-hunter).

Posted Image Posted Image

Spawn is a 10 ton fighter, skilled in the art of sword-play circa 1200 AD.

The Space Marines are each 5 ton class enhanced humans. Very enhanced.

Ian Nottingham is a class 10 swordsman, with mild regen abilities, precog, and powers similar to both his parents.

Fairchild is a class 70 brawler, far higher than the others due to her genetic 'awakening'.

-------

It is hard to write in first person, lol. This didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to. It is basically the beginning of an arc using characters I though would make a good 'hero couple'.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Learn More About
Fairchild
Read more about Fairchild at Wikipedia
Official Site: Wildstorm Links: Wikipedia Comic Vine International Hero

Ian Nottingham
Read more about Ian Nottingham at Wikipedia
Official Site: Top Cow Links: Wikipedia Comicvine Witchblade Wiki

Spawn
Read more about Spawn at Wikipedia
Official Site: Todd McFarlane Productions Links: Spawn Wikipedia Toonopedia Spawn

Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000)
Read more about Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Games Workshop PLC Links: Wikipedia Lexicanum Games Workshop

#3 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:24 PM

This is a bloody tough fight...

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Fairchild and Ian Nottingham: 1
Space Marines (Warhammer 40,000) and Spawn: 14
FPA: 0

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:27 AM

I might not know that much about some of the above characters, but i'm sure this match deserved more attention than it got.

#6 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:27 AM

Oh well. Using popular character=more comments.. but I'm tired of the same Superman, DeathStroke, Batman, Avengers thing right now.

#7 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

The Light In The Darkness

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts
  • Interests:See About Me page.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:45 AM

All I can say is, Fairchild looks hawt! :P

Shame no one rated this set-up. I'm gonna continue to harp on this, (and maybe we should have a suggestion section?) but us judges need to be able to rate without voting. This is what happens, in a match such as this, if we can't. Before the change, usually someone would rate your set-up.

#8 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:58 AM

All I can say is, Fairchild looks hawt!

Haha yea I know. I think she's rated # 15 hottest comic girl or sth by comicvine. The muscled dudes are from the cool RPG called Rifts. Like Juicer and Ley Line Walker are classes, like a Mage or Paladin, but futuristic.

#9 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:28 PM

Oh well. Using popular character=more comments.. but I'm tired of the same Superman, DeathStroke, Batman, Avengers thing right now.

Of course, the more people who know about the characters, the more comments you will get. Some matches involving popular characters can be good, just not always. Kudos for giving it a go, and making a badass match up while you were at it.

Shame no one rated this set-up. I'm gonna continue to harp on this, (and maybe we should have a suggestion section?) but us judges need to be able to rate without voting. This is what happens, in a match such as this, if we can't. Before the change, usually someone would rate your set-up.

I agree, rating without voting needs to be possible.

#10 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

LoneWolf, you should repost this fight, and I'll make it a point to give it the A it deserves. I don't think anyone would mind since it didn't get a single rating.

#11 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

I'm with you, LoneWolf, and I fully support deviating from the usual suspects found in CBUB matches. I hope this does not discourage you. Unfortunately, my personal knowledge of these characters begins and ends with having seen the Spawn movie. However if I had the ability, I would have certainly given you an "A" after guessing a winner.

#12 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

You have mental A-grades from all of us. :)

#13 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:59 PM

What rank are you, Johnny? If you ever get to Rank 2, or if you're there already, I'll vouch for you to be made a judge.

#14 JohnnyChany

JohnnyChany

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

Unless I am mistaken, I am Rank 1.

#15 DamagingRob

DamagingRob

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,740 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 03:25 PM

Holy crap. So you are. 107 matches... Phew. *Goes to PM an Admin*

DamagEdit: It has been done. :P Now we wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users