Photo

War of the toys! Every film about anything that could be considered a children's toy (not animals apart from toy ones)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew

Andrew

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:22 PM

I was looking for the lyrics to the songs in the Robbin Williams film Toys! The right songs came up but the picture was Toy Story! That gave me the idea to do this match! I am going to need some help in coming up with films about Toys as I can't think of them all!
The following is what I can think of at the minute
Andy's Toys (Toy Story)
(Toys)
Pinocchio ()

Toy Soldiers
Chucky (Child's Play)
Jumanji (a board game still counts as a toy)
Puppet Master
Demon Toys

Can anyone think of any more to add to this war?
Who would win the good toys and toymakers or the bad ones?

#2 Andrew

Andrew

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

If there are any television series / programmes about toys (fiction not game shows) then add them!
Teddy Ruxpin!

#3 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Well in order to accurately decide, we would have to know exactly who's on each side.

#4 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

Why is Jumanji involved?

I guess in that case, Zathura should be allowed too. It wins cause it has a black hole in its center.

#5 Andrew

Andrew

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:13 AM

I included Jumanji because as I said it is a board game and board games count as toys! I am counting puppets as toys, you might disagree with that!
This is films / TV series / programmes about toys not those which were based on toys!
On the good side any toy, toy maker, ally / player who is good (as in not evil or a threat!)
On the bad side any toy, toy maker, ally / player who is bad (as in they are evil or a threat, Jumanji and Zathura are not evil but they are threats!)

#6 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 05:51 AM

I included Jumanji because as I said it is a board game and board games count as toys! I am counting puppets as toys, you might disagree with that!
This is films / TV series / programmes about toys not those which were based on toys!
On the good side any toy, toy maker, ally / player who is good (as in not evil or a threat!)
On the bad side any toy, toy maker, ally / player who is bad (as in they are evil or a threat, Jumanji and Zathura are not evil but they are threats!)

And we still need to know who's on each side, otherwise we can't accurately decide who would win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users