#1 Classic80s

Classic80s

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

Darkseid has sent Kalibak to retrieve a precious artifact from a different galaxy. Kalibak is eager to impress his father and wants to win his approval by successfully completeing his mission.

After arriving at the location of the artifact, he realises Lobo has secretly tagged along followed him. Lobo wants to take the artifact for himself, and if for nothing else than to piss Kalibak off.

Kalibak is pissed and has his Beta-Club. Lobo has his bike and usual weapons.

What happens?

(Obviously this isn't a "to the death" match. And Lobo wont just snatch the item up and run. He wants to stay and harass Kalibak) Winner is determined when one man is incompacitated long enough for the other to take the artifact and leave.

Be behind the scenes... we discover that Darkseid is keeping a very close eye on this contest. From the moment Kalibak left Apokalips, Darkseid knew Lobo was following him, but he chose to do nothing. He knows that Lobo will try to fight Kalibak, and that's just what he wants to see. He has something spiecal in store for the winner.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

Learn More About
Lobo
Read more about Lobo at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wiki on Lobo Toonipedia Toonzone

Kalibak
Read more about Kalibak at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Kalibak Profile Spider-Bob.com

#3 Guest_MvD_*

Guest_MvD_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:43 PM

I think kalibak knocks Lobo's head off his shoulders like a teeball. Especially with that Beta-Club.

#4 Classic80s

Classic80s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:46 PM

Any idea who is physically faster? I thik they're about the same speed and strength. But Kalibak is such a brute, I'd probably give him the slight nod in that regard.

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Lobo takes this. He's much smarter and more willing to fight dirty than Kalibak, and has much more of an arsenal to work with.

#6 Classic80s

Classic80s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:33 PM

What in his arsenal do you think would actually work against kalibak? I remember reading that Lobo had frag grenades, C4, a chain with a hook, a bike, etc..... I dont see how any of these things will be cause Kalibak to notice.

(Granted, I don't know a lot about Lobo, besides the very basics)

On the other hand, Kalibak's Beta-Club is a pretty heavy duty badass weapon. I know it wouldn't kill Lobo (nothing can) but I know it would certainly knock him for a loop if Kalibak connected on him.

#7 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:46 PM

Lobo has beaten Superman before with his weapons, and Superman thrashes Kalibak regularly.

#8 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:00 AM

Lobo is superior in strength, durability, healing factor, intellect, and he is an immortal. Alot of his physical feats like his strength are very close or on Superman's level. Lobo beat Superman back in his heyday when Superman was more powered then he would be years later when he was powered down quite a bit. Oh and if it is to the death Lobo wins even further since he has been banned from both hell as well as heaven. Which like I said Lobo is immortal.

#9 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

What in his arsenal do you think would actually work against kalibak? I remember reading that Lobo had frag grenades, C4, a chain with a hook, a bike, etc..... I dont see how any of these things will be cause Kalibak to notice.

(Granted, I don't know a lot about Lobo, besides the very basics)

On the other hand, Kalibak's Beta-Club is a pretty heavy duty badass weapon. I know it wouldn't kill Lobo (nothing can) but I know it would certainly knock him for a loop if Kalibak connected on him.

If he has the strength to phase Superman, what is he doing toying around with present day Earth weapons? That is like if Thor started carrying a non-enchanted pocket knife to fight people with, instead of Mjollnir, or a 9mm instead of his lightning.

#10 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:15 AM

Match Final Results
Lobo: 12
Kalibak: 5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users