3 replies to this topic

#1 El Wookiee

El Wookiee

Cannon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

So the Nameless Prefect was buried as a Hero, but that was not the first or last time he walked the wheel of Samsara. Just as it would not be the last time he mastered the sword as an officer of the law. Now hear the tale of his rebirth in the time of Aku.
The Nameless Hero was the only law man in his province of Lan Meng. But he was known far and wide as being more than capable at his appointed task. He carried with him at all times a sword that had been in his family for generations, it had been blessed in T'ien by the Four Heavenly Kings. And his Death in Ten Paces Technique was very much (and wisely) feared, as if he had mastered it many life times ago, and had been using it ever since. But something was always with him, the knowledge that he enforced the laws of the monstrous Aku. This often put him in conflict, such as this very day. He had been told that a rebel named Samurai Jack had passed through his province, and Nameless was now ordered to bring him to “justice”. Nameless did not feel as though this was right. This Samurai Jack passed through his town without incident and seemed honorable. Still Nameless was not permitted to use his own judgment; he was only to carry out the will of his master. And so he rode off in the morning, on the trail of a man named Jack.
The sun rose and lit the open field with a glorious light. A gentle breeze delicately moved the blades of grass that were still wet with dew. Samurai Jack sat under a tree, meditating. One calm, focused breath in, one calm, focused breath out. His mind was as clear and peaceful as an undisturbed pool of water. He slowly opened his eyes as his meditation ended. He became aware of Nameless approaching him. They humbly bowed before each other
“Sir, you will have to come with me.”
Jack responded respectfully, “Is there a problem sir.”
“You are under arrest, by the will of his lordship Aku.”
“You do the will of a tyrant.”
“Yes I do. My lord’s will is my will, but it is not my wish. I will ask one last that you come with me peacefully.”
“I refuse,” Jack said in a respectful tone. Nameless threw a swift punch at Samurai Jack only to have it blocked effortlessly. Jack responded with a punch of his own which Nameless easily blocked. A flurry of strikes, counter strikes, blocks and dodges followed too fast for a normal man’s eye to see. And then, a disengagement.
Both men unsheathed their swords and dash towards the other with lighting speed. A rapid series of strokes and cuts were parried over and over again at ever increasing velocities. Finally both blades met as they blocked the other’s crushing strike. Their mystic blades collided making a world shaking clang, but would not break under the assault. Their swords were like mighty storms that clashed, blowing back both Jack and Nameless. Both men gracefully floated back away from each other, Jack landed with thunder were as Nameless landed like a feather. But Jack was faster on his recovery and bolted towards the Nameless Hero again. The Nameless Hero took to the air as Jack passed harmlessly under him. He landed in a ready stance and spun to face Jack. Both warriors paused. Cherry blossoms gently floated on the wind as the two men eyed each other. Both pointed their swords at the other in a silence that spoke volumes.
-------------------------------------------------------
Both are at 100%
Jack has his usual mystic blade and the Nameless Hero has a blade that is its equal in power.
Jack has “toon force” and Nameless has Wuxia (or Wire Fu) abilities.
Standard comic book fight rule; they go to incapacitation, surrender or “death” apparent death.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

Learn More About
Samurai Jack
Read more about Samurai Jack at Wikipedia
Official Site: Cartoon Network Links: Jack Wiki Entry Auntie Momos Samurai Jack page TV.com Samurai Jack page

The Nameless Hero
Read more about The Nameless Hero at Wikipedia
Official Site: Miramax Pictures Links: Hero Wikipedia page Hero imdb page Hero official page

#3 Redemption X

Redemption X

Released the Kraken

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 770 posts
  • Interests:DC Comics

Marvel Comics

science fiction

fantasy

classic/gothic horror

classic videogames

anime and manga

giantesses

fun movies

That Guy With the Glasses

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

The only time the Nameless Hero had "wire fu" abilities was when he was telling his own story.

Thus, Nameless Hero wins, as he wouldn't have himself losing in his own fight.

#4 narutofan14

narutofan14

Cannon Fodder

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm voting for jack on this one

#5 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators