• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 28 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

we're playing this: http://battleroyale....iki/The_Program

You're characters are all 9th graders and you all know each other.

character sheet:

Character name:
Backstory:
Pic:

roll 1d20 for student number, and 2 d20 for your weapon.

I will edit this later. Post on here, or talk to me on chat if you're interested.

This won't start soon, I shall demo it for a while.

#2 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:17 PM

we're playing this: http://battleroyale....iki/The_Program

You're characters are all 9th graders and you all know each other.

character sheet:

Character name:
Backstory:
Pic:

roll 1d20 for student number, and 2 d20 for your weapon.

I will edit this later. Post on here, or talk to me on chat if you're interested.

This won't start soon, I shall demo it for a while.

Name: John Jaccob Smith

Back story:
John was never that much of a social person, talking to other was never his strong point, however he had naturally had very quick reflex and hand eye coordination, wasted on tetris and other classical video games. Another past time was playing puzzles of any sorts, trying to solve enigmas and reading mystery story was another fun was to get away from the loneliness he felt. His father was in the military and was often away from his house, and the only time he came back was late at night. When his father told he was moving japan, it would be fine with him as he really had no friends. John arrive in Japan at the age of ten, it took him a few years to learn Japaneses, however he was a shut in and only left the house for school and came back. His father worry that his son would become fat and stupid in Japan and made him train daily at the military camp on his week ends and made study mandatory everyday at 4pm to 8pm. He was train by his father to use a gun, in case of emergency, however he never seen himself using one.

Pic: LATERISH

Ah student number 19 ????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users