Photo

Rumble 11772 Unknown and Beast and Doctor Neo Cortex vs. Jean-Luc Picard and The Borg Queen and The Borg

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

This Rumble has a backstory – Skip to bottom for the parameters –

The USS Enterprise’s two newest doctors were working away on their latest assignment, a strange creature that they found on a distant planet.

“I’ve never seen anything like it before…” Doctor Neo Cortex stroked his beard as he observed the specimen, “And I have seen a few extraordinary things in my day.”

“So have I, my friend,” Dr. Hank McCoy said he hung upside down reading the computer screen, ”With both of us being expert on mutation, I’m sure we have both see many strange creatures in our hayday…this one rivals them all…”

“These reading don’t make any sense!” Cortex grunted in frustration as he ran the tricorder over her, “I can see that the poor thing is breathing, but this blasted device isn’t picking anything up! Its almost like she’s dead…dead and covered in slime….”

“Perhaps we should try poking her with a large stick,” Beast joked as he jumped down to his feet.

“That would be simpler. We need more simplicity after what happened to the Captain…” Cortex trailed off.

“Indeed. Nothing has been the same since it happened,” Beast trailed off as well, “Have you heard word form Beverly?”

“Dr. Crusher is still locked up in her room, no one has been able to get a word out of her in weeks,” Cortex recalled, “I wouldn’t mind having her opinion on this sitation we have going on here.”

“It is not usual for an away team to bring us a young girl that they found, all alone, on a barren planet,” Beast chuckled, “Computer, show me a list of all the alien species that inhabit this star system, if you please.”

There was no response.

“Computer?” Beast asked again, “Something is wrong.” He went over to manually check the condition of the system. It was shut off.

That is when the Red Alert was activated. The entire sick bay was covered in blinking red lights, and the words “Red Alert” blared around them.

Cortex became worried and grabbed one of his signature ray guns, “What is going on?”

“Sick bay to bridge” Beast called out. There was no answer, “I have a weird feeling…”

That is when the girl on the table opened her eyes and shot up, panicked. He began hyperventilating and convulsing. Beast tried to hold her down, but she was jerking too rapidly for him to get a hold of her.

“Now she wakes up!” Cortex began to say sarcastically as the door to sick bay was blown off its hinges.

A familiar cybertronic figure entered the room, followed by a mob of others.

“We are the Brog. We have come to assimilate you into our perfect race. Do not struggle. Resistence is futile.”

Cortex and Beast were shocked at who was speaking to them, it was their beloved Captain, who had been taken by the Borg Just weeks ago.

“Captain!?” Cortex yelled as things started to get really weird. Beast was knocked across the room as massive, wolf-like entity appeared behind the mysterious girl. Their howl shook every object in the sick bay as the mysterious couple charged toward the Borg swarm.

She knocked a whole bunch of Borg out of the way and rampaged down the hallway.

Beast got up and shook his head, “I calculate that our chances of survival are exponentially higher if we stick with her!”

“Or lower!” Cortex yelled as the Borg began to get up.

“We will certainly perish if we are cornered in sick bay!” Beast logically deducted, “And she was just established a path through their forces! We must go now!”

“Works for me!” Cortex concurred as the two rushed out of the room, following the barbaric roars from down the hall.

(This turned out way better than I thought it would. Is this the most detailed rumble ever? I really don’t know. Anyway-) Can Unknown (The Boss From the Tekken Tag Series), Beast (From the X-Men) and Dr. Neo Cortex (the Crash Bandicoot bad guy) survive an attack from the Borg?

The Borg have teleported onto the USS enterprise and plan to assimilate the entire crew. UInknown, Beast, and Cortex are making their way through the ship, heading toward the Borg Queen. Can the group make its way to her alive and not assimilated? Or will they fall the vast numbers of the Borg?

Cortex has an array of ray guns and setting to use against the Borg. There are a number of settings, enough to keep him effective for a while. They are no phasers, they are his personal ray guns that he was used in the video games.

Hank McCoy is in his Blue Beastly form. He has grabbed a typical star trek phaser and of course has his agility and strength to maneuver around and beat up Borgs.

Unknown is in her Tekken Tag form, with the wolf behind her. She is capable of all moves in Tekken Tag. Her wolf friend can do a bit more than it does in Tekken Tag. He can fight, bite, whatever, but he has to stay close to her.

So who would win this? Feel free to vote, comment, debate, and stay crazy!!!

Confession FPT Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 07:13 PM

Learn More About
Beast
Read more about Beast at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Beast Uncannyxmen.net: Beast Marvel.com: Beast

Doctor Neo Cortex
Read more about Doctor Neo Cortex at Wikipedia
Official Site: Activision Links: Wikipedia Bandipedia Giant Bomb

Unknown
Read more about Unknown at Wikipedia
Official Site: Namco/Bandai Links: Wikipedia Tekken Wiki Tekkenpedia

The Borg
Read more about The Borg at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Pictures Links: The Borg's Wiki Article Memory Alpha: The Borg Startrek.com's Borg Page

Jean-Luc Picard
Read more about Jean-Luc Picard at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Television Links: Captain Picard Wikipedia page Star Trek: The Next Generation Wikipedia Star Trek: The Next Generation imdb page

The Borg Queen
Read more about The Borg Queen at Wikipedia
Official Site: Paramount Links: Wikipedia Memory Alpha Star Trek.com

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
Unknown and Doctor Neo Cortex and Beast: 8