No replies to this topic

#1 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:06 PM

I'm going to be starting a RP forum on Proboards based off of the DC universe, with the help of Methos, rather soon so I'm looking for some help with making the site. At the moment what I'm looking for are some people with knowledge of either Proboards or if they have some knowledge in Java scripting who are willing to help in building the board. Other then that for the people who are interested in this RP I would also like to hear your opinions on the current as well as your opinion as to what plot template we should use for the premise of the RP. I'll be doing a meeting on the #CBUB channel on Mibbit for those who are interested in helping with either building or with helping with plot.

The meeting will as previously stated be hosted on #CBUB channel on mibbit. http://cbe003.chat.mibbit.com/ you can use this link to connect to mibbit and then server you need to connected to is Blitzed. You can come on whenever you wish but I'm going to be doing the meeting on 6:00 PM Pacific Time. People who are helping with building the forums can come in to tell me whenever they wish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users