Match 11755 Scar Predator vs. Beast

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rain

rain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Well, I have been here awhile now and I think things are par. I come to this site to get away from things sometimes and other times plain old fashioned fun. Im in high school and life is well...life, it goes on.

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

A killer has been taking heads in the city and now the Beast is under cover working with the police to find the killer. Hank is puzzled why he was asked for help and was told as a scientist he may come in handy the killer may be an alien life form. Over the past two weeks more then a dozen bodies have been found and a few were small time baddies. The point is everyone human in the city is afraid to go out and the city needs to be safe again. SHIELD is carefully monitoring what is going on as Fury is interested for his own purposes.
The Scar Predator is not new to the city, he had hunted here before years ago and found the game was exciting. He doesn’t care too much for the everyday scum as a punk with a gun is no longer a good hunt. Scar has found that in a city like this there is super game, men and women with powers technology or just skills that elevate them above human cattle. He doesn’t know he is being tracked but is sure to have great test of his skills in the coming hours.
A bank job, a robbery and The Tapster is away with the cash. He jumps in a get away car and is off with without a hitch. Plan went perfect except high above the building tops he is being watched and followed. The driver is impaled through the chest by a spear and the cars swerves down an alley crashing into a brick wall. The Tapster is wondering what the hell just happened and is about to find out as Scar jumps down landing no more then ten feet from him. It is only a second or two longer and Beast makes his appearance. Tapster thinks his stock in being a baddie has sky rocketed, an X men member and a armored thing just for him but as soon as Scar and the Beast take one look at each other he knows this is his lucky day and he is just a guy out of place. FREE MONEY and a get away all thanks to a crazy armored something or other and a hairy thing a ma jig.
Scar has his wrist blades and a blade launcher and a spear in some guys chest in that car over there all smashed into what was once a brick wall.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

Learn More About
Scar Predator
Read more about Scar Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia- Predator (Alien) AvPGalaxy.net- AvP Predators

Beast
Read more about Beast at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Beast Uncannyxmen.net: Beast Marvel.com: Beast

#3 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

With only the few weapons he has i reckon Scar wont win this, at least not easily. Beast is not only one of the toughest and most agile X-Men, but also one of the smartest. He's not going down without a serious fight.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:15 AM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
C
B
SCORE