3 replies to this topic

#1 ScrewAttackFan25

ScrewAttackFan25

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

MOD EDIT: DSkillz here. This post was moved here by yours truly so that others can look in on this and get the answers they need on this particular subject.

I am wondering if there is a way to look at matches I have made in the past. It looks like the only ones I can find that I can look at are the ones I commented on.

#2 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

Placeholder post. Ignore.

#3 ScrewAttackFan25

ScrewAttackFan25

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

What's that?

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

The easiest way to do so would be to look in the "Your CBUB Match History" section of your control panel for the contenders of any your past matches, then search for them in the Match Archives or the Battles Page using the characters' names in the search boxes.

And yeah, another way would be to post in your own matches so you'd also be able to find them through your own comments. There's a kind of official-looking way to do this. I know many of you guys like to write the match requirements at the end of the match itself, but personally, I like to put those requirements in the first post after the match is made. You don't risk breaking away from the mystique of the match, and it makes it easier to track specific matches down.

Yet another way to keep up with past matches would be to place links of them somewhere in your "About Me" page or maybe even make a blog that includes said links, though you would risk making your profile page or blog a bit cluttered.

Of course, being the OCD-type dude I am, I do part of all of the above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users