• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 skadoosh

skadoosh

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,173 posts
  • Interests:Comics, books, films, people.

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

Scar, from the film "AVP"

vs

Mako Sharks, from the film "Deep Blue Sea"

In this scenario, Scar is replacing the humans in the film, and wakes up in the research facility, which has just started flooding, with the three genetically enhanced sharks hunting him. He doesn't know anything about the facility or the sharks, but he can, of course, find out. He is armed with his wrist blades, combi-staff, knife, armor and bio-mask. Scar wins if he kills the sharks and gets out alive, the sharks win if they kill Scar.

Opinions?

#2 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

I would want to say Scar Predator.

-Rakai'Thwei

#3 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

Me too, to be honest, but i'm really not sure if Scar could get out of the facility, seeing as it's flooding and he's unfamiliar with it, or if he could kill the big, female shark, especially if he's fighting it underwater.

#4 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Well here is the thing about sharks. Most people often choose to ignore this but this is actually something very basic in shark biology. Did you know that if you punch a shark hard enough right in the nose, that it's sensory orientation will be completely shut down momentarily and they'll be in so much incredible pain, that they'll be left vulnerable for quite sometime?

I can see Scar landing a nasty punch onto the nose of one of the sharks, or even downright impaling it with his Dlex wristblades. If that happens, the shark will either die from shock from the damage done to one if it's most sensative organs, or will be further weakened to where Scar can impale it with his combi-staff.

Also, considering that the facility is flooded with water, I can see Scar making use of electrical sources and shocking the sharks to death with electrical outputs. Hell, I think that's how one of the sharks died in the movie too.

-Rakai'Thwei

#5 skadoosh

skadoosh

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 7,173 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

I did indeed know that, but would Scar? If not, i'm sure he would figure it out sooner or later. And yeah, one of the sharks was shocked to death, i think.

However, the sharks definitely have the advantage if Scar fights them underwater, and i'm sure he'd know that, so i doubt he'd want to get close enough to punch one of them on the nose anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users