* * - - - 4 votes

Match 11644 Ultimate Spider-Man vs. Batman & Robin

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

The setups bad no matter what...its just not a good setup or a nicely written situation.

#22 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

Alright, there a story, but you may want to make it more coherent.

you might want to regrade now

Heh, too late for that. Once someone grades a match, that grade's set in stone. I haven't graded yet, though...

#23 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:50 PM

i fixxed it to the match you always wanted but guess what.....*gasp*....batman still wins

Please don't pretend to have any clue as to what the match I've always wanted is. Unless you wrote Batman and Spider Man on a slow boat to china having a taco-eating contest while reciting British Romantic poetry and listening to Dio, you've not even come CLOSE.

#24 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

i fixxed it to the match you always wanted but guess what.....*gasp*....batman still wins

With the changes in the setup, Batman still has no chance of winning.

#25 Yonda1m3

Yonda1m3

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

i'm speechless!!! lol

You and me both. Looks like someone hasn't picked up a Spider-Man comic book in his life. Which is kind of sad, really.

#26 Yonda1m3

Yonda1m3

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:18 AM

Depending on whether this is mainstream Spider-Man or Ultimate Universe Spider-Man, this match could go either way. If this is the 13-year-old Peter Parker whose experience is still somewhat lacking, I'd say Batman and Robin have the advantage, despite not having any prep time. Batman has dealt with and even beaten Deathstroke on some occasions. For those of you unfamiliar, Deathstroke is a master assassin with what I believe are superhuman reflexes and agility, not unlike Spider-Man's. If this is the 616 Spider-Man, however, that's a different story. He has taken on just about every villain in the Marvel Universe, and he's had a little martial arts training of his own. Not to mention his knack for inventing crazy gadgets for dozens of situations lately. Who knows? Magnetic webbing might just come in handy against a fellow gadgeteer like Batman.

#27 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:37 AM

You and me both. Looks like someone hasn't picked up a Spider-Man comic book in his life. Which is kind of sad, really.

i have some of the first published issues where vulture broke his arm and the drawings were crappy idiot and i read batman comics either way batman wins

#28 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

i have some of the first published issues where vulture broke his arm and the drawings were crappy idiot and i read batman comics either way batman wins

No, he really doesn't.

I'll repeat: Spider-Man is faster, stronger, more durable, more agile and has more stamina than Batman.

He also has the Spider-Sense, which means that Batman will never be able to actually hit him.

With Spider-Man's superior speed, Batman won't be able to avoid getting hit by him. And with his strength, 1 hit = Batman is unconscious or dead.

In a straight up fight, there is absolutely no chance of Batman winning.

#29 Guest_Ethan_*

Guest_Ethan_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Which Batman and Robin is this? Dick Grayson as Batman or Bruce? Is it Dick as Robin, or Damien, or Jason, or Tim?

#30 Guest_Yonda1m3_*

Guest_Yonda1m3_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:08 AM

You are the true idiot here if you believe a character's fighting capabilities are based on how well he was drawn in a few issues. You read Batman comics? Good for you bub, you do something that probably a million other people on this planet do. And would you care to enlighten us all on why Batman would win? Like most people here, I agree that Spider-Man's superior physical prowess as well as his Spider-Sense gives him an edge over Batman and Robin.

#31 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

idiots this why i never go here because your too much critics your like oh derp you didn't captilize the p in parker or something stupid like that and if not that then you've got half a vrain since you think batman loses to anyone in this matter, hulk batman can give a cure duh, spiderman dosn't have a chance you can all say what you want but batman wins plus with the aid of robin so suck it bitches and anyhow their IS a comic where batman fights spidey and batman wins

#32 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

And people had such issue with my comments? WOW...if you didn't think anybody could top me..there is the proof...he's worse than I ever was.

#33 Shadow Flesh

Shadow Flesh

The Nightcrawler of CBUB

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, brilliant and cult-classic Movies, Mixed Martial Arts, and Gaming.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

Which Batman and Robin is this? Dick Grayson as Batman or Bruce? Is it Dick as Robin, or Damien, or Jason, or Tim?

He says it's Tim in the setup... Unless its a very inexperienced Ultimate version, Spidey wins

And this should have been made into a rumble instead of an official match with the level of effort put in

#34 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:02 AM

Somehow this reminds me of this match and the effort put into it. :)

#35 LoneWolf

LoneWolf

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,287 posts
  • Interests:Comics from the 90's. Movies. RPG's.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:30 AM

Spider-Man thrashes Batman and Robin before they can even touch their utility belts. Since there is a vague idea of a sequence of action in the set-up, I won't give an F. Talk to someone older than yourself, like a 15 year old or something, and ask them who would win. It is all but fact that Spider-Man outclasses Batman in a straigh hand to hand contest. Batman's strength is his tech and preparation.

#36 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:35 AM

I don't see what was so hard. There is a Rumble and Match option right there. This throwing a angry fit was not needed. People were just trying to give him tips.

#37 Delta Force

Delta Force

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Anything that can hold my attention.

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:37 AM

“It's simple: We, uh, kill the Batman."

#38 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F You didn't do a match setup. You told people who YOU want them to vote for. That's not how this works.
D Somewhat of a story here, but it's still incoherent and is littered with grammar and spelling mistakes.
F You have been given tips before on these types of matches and I don't know if your taking them into account. This is just horrible. Enough said.
F
D WRITE BETTER SET-UPS!
F Does it even need to be said?
D This should be a rumble at best, the setup is very short and almost no background information is given
SCORE
Ultimate Spider-Man: 22
Batman & Robin: 28
FPA: 0.7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users