#1 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Joker had broken out of the asylum and Bruce suited up to become batman. Robin joined with him, but bruce had other intentions.

Batman: sorry tim the last robin didn't survive the joker

Robin: no use i'm coming

Batman: stay with me and don't try any stunts

They got in the bat-mobile and drove to the crime scene where joker was laughing manically on a high building although in the distance came another hero. Spiderman from New York, landed on the ledge next to joker.

Spiderman: give it up clown

Joker: no, this way more fun

Robin kicked joker in the face grappling onto the rooftop next to batman. Batman reconized spiderman from the newspapers at the Daily Bugle, he was considered a villain and menace, batman had to trust authority.

Batman: what are you doing in Gotham didn't you know enough crinimals are running crazy here

Spiderman: exactly, i'm a hero so i came

Batman: the newspapers say otherwise

Batman punches spiderman in the nose as soon as spidey's spider sense tingled batman and robin was gone. Although he thought until his spider sense tingled again although he ducked and batman came kicking from behind him.

Spiderman: called spider sense, very easy to use, and non messy

Joker laughs at this and gets up to run but batman throws a bat-a-rang that hits him. Robin joins batman at his side.

Batman: study him, find a weakness, and use it

Robin: right

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

Learn More About
Ultimate Spider-Man
Read more about Ultimate Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Comics Database Marvel Universe Wiki

Batman & Robin
Read more about Batman & Robin at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Wikipedia The Dark Knight

#3 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

You do know that this is the complete opposite of what a proper setup is supposed to be like, right? Right?

I mean, how can this get any rating other than "It's bad"?

#4 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

Just like I told you on the Scorpion match I'm not gone be so nice with grades when you do setups like these. Your getting a F from me on this match. On the Scorpion match I won't vote on that one because then I would be killing your FPA by giving you 2 F's on both matches. Me and others have tried to give you tips before which I don't know if your ignoring or not paying attention.

#5 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Let's see.

Spider-Man is faster, stronger, more durable, more agile and has more stamina than Batman.

He also has the Spider-Sense, which means that Batman will never be able to actually hit him.

With Spider-Man's superior speed, Batman won't be able to avoid getting hit by him. And with his strength, 1 hit = Batman is unconscious or dead.

In a straight up fight, there is absolutely no chance of Batman winning.

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Let's not even get started on current Spiderman. Between his Shang Chi training, new technology, new equipment, utility belt, new gadgets, and more. Spiderman stomps even more then he did without his new job.

#7 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

ok i absoulutly had to do this match cause those fools think spidey can beat batman well guess what...

YOUR WRONG WRONG AND TOTALLY WRONG

WEBS

batman has a grapple that is probly faster or maybe even at speed although the comic spidey uses a machine for his webs too but he runs out, grapples don't run out, batman wins this one, plus he has SUPER fast vehicles and jets

CLIMBING

batman stomps here cause once again grapple is faster, verhicles, jets, gloves has claw things, you name it, batman can do it to

SPEED

ok spidey might be able to win in a foot race or with agility you got me their but if bats had a vehicle or grapple (which mostly he does) he'd win

STRENGTH

ok compared in most ways spidey wins this one

HAND TO HAND COMBAT AND TOOLS

spidey dosn't have any tools so lets say he can use his powers, bats can cut the webs with bat-a-rangs, grapple, smoke pellets, all kinds of gadjets so lets put it as a tie their but with hand to hand combat batman was trained by assainsans and to work through pain so epic victory on that one

OVER IN ALL VIEW

batman would win but probally be hurt a bit

i'm speechless!!! lol

#8 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:12 AM

Let's not even get started on current Spiderman. Between his Shang Chi training, new technology, new equipment, utility belt, new gadgets, and more. Spiderman stomps even more then he did without his new job.

Good point. Without a proper setup, we have no way of knowing if this is Peter Parker or Miles Morales, which affects the voting considerable.

Furthermore, we also have no idea which Robin is it. It could be Dick Grayson, Tim Drake or Damian Wayne, and each of them would affect the fight's outcome differently.

Which is WHY you need to have a proper setup in a fight.

#9 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:20 AM

Spider Man wins. Super Agility + Spider Sense = nothing Batman & Robin do can touch him. I mean, I could write the outcome either way, but the match poster was such a weenie about it that I HAD to vote for Spidey just to even the odds. Don't get me wrong, I would love to lecture you kids on the finer points of all things Batman- I'd take you all to SCHOOL- but that's not what this is for. Rassum Frassum kids and your pokey mans...

#10 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

By this setup if you want to call it that and his rant it sounds like he is talking about 616 Spidey. Kind of hard to tell with how horrible it is. Either way it doesn't matter.

#11 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

Well, it would be easy to write a setup where Batman wins relatively effortlessly, but this guy makes it sound like a straight up fight, where Batman has no chance of winning.

Give Batman some time to prepare, and the Insider Suit for the actual fight, and Spider-Man is suddenly the one with no chance of wnning.

#12 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2012 - 02:55 AM

By this setup if you want to call it that and his rant it sounds like he is talking about 616 Spidey. Kind of hard to tell with how horrible it is. Either way it doesn't matter.

He picked Ultimate Spider-Man, so it's either Ultimate Peter Parker or Miles Morales.

#13 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:35 AM

Not necessarily.

#14 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:29 AM

Not necessarily.

If he wanted 616 Spider-Man, he would have picked him.

#15 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:57 AM

Not necessarily.

#16 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

You do know that this is the complete opposite of what a proper setup is supposed to be like, right? Right?

I mean, how can this get any rating other than "It's bad"?

changed it

#17 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:08 AM

He picked Ultimate Spider-Man, so it's either Ultimate Peter Parker or Miles Morales.

it's peter parker

#18 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:14 AM

Just like I told you on the Scorpion match I'm not gone be so nice with grades when you do setups like these. Your getting a F from me on this match. On the Scorpion match I won't vote on that one because then I would be killing your FPA by giving you 2 F's on both matches. Me and others have tried to give you tips before which I don't know if your ignoring or not paying attention.

you might want to regrade now

#19 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

Well, it would be easy to write a setup where Batman wins relatively effortlessly, but this guy makes it sound like a straight up fight, where Batman has no chance of winning.

Give Batman some time to prepare, and the Insider Suit for the actual fight, and Spider-Man is suddenly the one with no chance of wnning.

either way batman wins i put all pinpoints from the last match but they wanted it to be where spidey suckups have a slight chance but it says, "study him and find his weakness" batman always does so and guess what....*gasp*...he wins

#20 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Spider Man wins. Super Agility + Spider Sense = nothing Batman & Robin do can touch him. I mean, I could write the outcome either way, but the match poster was such a weenie about it that I HAD to vote for Spidey just to even the odds. Don't get me wrong, I would love to lecture you kids on the finer points of all things Batman- I'd take you all to SCHOOL- but that's not what this is for. Rassum Frassum kids and your pokey mans...

i fixxed it to the match you always wanted but guess what.....*gasp*....batman still wins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users