#1 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Cooler has journeyed to earth, seeking to conquer the planet. When he arrives he finds the F4 waiting for him.

Cooler: (Flies out of ship) So, the monkeys that inhabit this world have sent you to greet me? Very well. I am your new Lord and master; Cooler, here to bring you a Golden Age under my rule.
Mr Fantastic: While we did come here to welcome you to our planet, we never accepted your rule.
Cooler: You will not accept me as your ruler?
Mr Fantastic: No but you are welcome to stay and- (looks down and sees a red beam piercing his heart, falls forwards)
Rest of the FF: Reed!!!
Cooler: Now that thats done do you want me to make an example out of another one of you or will you submit?
The Thing: You're gonna pay for that!
Human Torch: Flame On!

So its: The Thing, Human Torch & The Invisible Woman vs Cooler Final Form

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Learn More About
Cooler
Read more about Cooler at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toei Animation Links: Wikipedia Cooler's Revenge Return of Cooler

Fantastic Four
Read more about Fantastic Four at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Fantastic Four Marvel Database:Fantastic Four Marvel.com: Fanastic Four

#3 K9000

K9000

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Mainstream stuff

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:17 AM

Cooler wins relatively easily.

A barrage of Death beams could take out Johnny, leaving Ben and Sue.
Its been a long time since Ive read any FF comics but Im pretty sure she could be distracted by a few ki blasts to the ground and then finished off, leaving Ben.
He gets a Supernova.

#4 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

sue enraged by the death of reed explodes him hrom the inside out without warning.

#5 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

sue enraged by the death of reed explodes him hrom the inside out without warning.

i don't remember his powers to well he might be able to recover from this.

#6 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

i don't remember his powers to well he might be able to recover from this.

he coudnt recover but it might be hard for her to lock on to him while moving so fast. She would have to have time on concentrate.

#7 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:04 AM

she has time to do it while he asking them to submit to him he seems to be taking time to taunt them which gives sue enough time make him explode.

#8 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

then technically she should be able to

#9 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

She can't do it to people that strong. Come on guys she has human reflexes and he is above Ssj1 do the math.

If she was more powerful than him it would be like what Frieza did to Krillin, but it's the other way around and she would do it but nothing would happen

#10 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

She can't do it to people that strong. Come on guys she has human reflexes and he is above Ssj1 do the math.

If she was more powerful than him it would be like what Frieza did to Krillin, but it's the other way around and she would do it but nothing would happen

well her abilities that have been shown are quite enough to pull off beating Cooler since he is ranting in the set up. Plus the HUman Torch and Thing could keep him busy enough to allow Invisible Woman an oppurtunity to make him basically explode from within.

#11 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:05 PM

she has ripped open a celestal's skin and knocked hyperstorm down and knocked apocalypse on his ass power level is not a factor .

#12 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:07 PM

she has ripped open a celestal's skin and knocked hyperstorm down and knocked apocalypse on his ass power level is not a factor .

exactly. With that kind of power, plus Human Torch's ability to go Supernova Cooler is in serious trouble.

#13 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:26 PM

Haha laughable. One Human Torch is slower than Cooler by 10000000 times

And keep him busy? What are you guys smoking? Cooler is too fast and powerful. I have a comic where Johnny is pinched by Logan and he reverts back to human form.
Also show me where a Celestial even fought her and she did that?

#14 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

And keep him busy? What are you guys smoking? Cooler is too fast and powerful. I have a comic where Johnny is pinched by Logan and he reverts back to human form.

Johnny can burn hot enough to desintigrate Cooler easily. Sue can turn invisible and Cooler has no way to detect her. She has the power to erect a force field over them all from any attack Cooler can come up with. With the level of people Sue has faced down she can keep the 3 of them protected. If Thing can get close he can crush Cooler (although with Thing's slow speed he isnt much help) On the other hand Johnny may not be as fast as Cooler but enough to be dependable. Also he can absorb heat and enrgy explosions. No matter the ki blast all of the ki blasts in DBZ have heat and explosive potential. He can simply absorb it and it refuels him. Johnny also has the ability to control any type of flame. This would give him the ability to control the ki blasts Cooler launches.

#15 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

fantastic 4 issue 400 page 20 it was not fighting her but she still broke through it's shell
so in the time he is taunting the team she could easly do the same or worse to cooler.

#16 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:37 PM

Wow, never thought I'd agree with Pymp on anything. :P But really, people, don't let your bias blind you. Frieza at his weakest could obliterate a planet (with his index finger), and Cooler is far more powerful than Frieza.

Cooler easily destroys the FF. He's far too fast and powerful. Cooler is stronger than the Thing by a lot. If Ben got close, he'd literally be bitchslapped aside. While Johnny theoretically could destroy Cooler if he went supernova, he doesn't possess nearly enough speed to do so before Cooler disintegrates him utterly. The same goes for Sue. Also, Ki is not fire. Johnny can't control it.

#17 Dr. Pymp(mex)

Dr. Pymp(mex)

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,988 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

AVP haha welcome to my corner even if it is for this one time :)

But this is to comment on the people commenting on my comments :/

Human Torch is too slow to react to Cooler, get it? As in Human Torch will say flame on and then realize that Cooler is not even in the same place, he can burn hot enough to kill Cooler you say? Sure, if he can hit him, all without hitting his friends as well

Sue is powerful, actually the most powerful of all FF4, but she will be nothing to Cooler, she has mere human reflexes, strength and mind power is the only thing she has, but being invisible doesn't mean she is undetectable, he will sense her, but Cooler might not be able to sense energy as Frieza wasn't able to, but still has super speed and reflexes

Thing is not even worth a breathe, not even a little one

Cooler shoots the Earth, kills everyone and moves on

#18 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

Just gonna say that they wouldn't even have time. Unlike Frieza. His brother cooler isn't a ranter. He just gets the job done.

#19 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:49 PM

Heh, the FF essentially lost their only chance of winning when Reed went down. He possibly could've cooked up a gadget that could take Cooler down, but the chances are good that Cooler would've just killed him (and/or them all) with a blast before he could even think.

#20 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

yeah we get he is more powerful but according to the setup he kills reed then asks them to surrender leaving sue completely pissed off and leaving himself wide open for a pissed of sue or johnny to unleash on him and there is nothing stopping sue from ripping him apart from the inside out while he is waiting for an answer regardless of if it was out of chericter or not it was in the setup.going by the setup he plans to take them out one at a time slowley gving them plenty of chances to put him down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users