Match 1843 Vincent Valentine and Vash the Stampede vs. Cloud Strife and Darth Vader vs. Justice League Unlimited and X-Men

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 03:51 PM

This epic battle is the result of the thought who is better, superheros, gunslingers, or swordsmen. So Putting it to the test we have the post FFVII game Cloud and Vincent, Vash the Stampede, everyones favorite Darth Vader, and The JLA and or course The X-men. all bases are covered.

Setting: Golden Gate Bride

Time: High Noon

Date: 12/12/12

may the battle comence

#2 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

Damn you got some awesome teams there, I never would have thought of putting Cloud with Vader.

I don't know because Vader aand Cloud could take out alot of X-Men as well as JLA.

Not only that but Cloud has beaten Sephiroth, monsters, and other villians from the games he was in as well as the movie who were definitely on Superman's level.

Hmm......I'll wait for others to comment.

#3 Guest_Zephlyn_*

Guest_Zephlyn_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:27 PM

I just wanted the best of their feilds pitted against each other. and as for Darth and Cloud combo, i needed another swordsman and jedi are way too good to go along with cloud's bad additude.

#4 Nuan07

Nuan07

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

i def think that there are way too many peeps on the JLA and X-men team, if your counting all of them.... ever!, i def think cloud could rip through a damn good many of em, and well darth is legend pie sooo he's gunna get a few notches. vincent yes he is epic i suppose and unfortunately i have no knowledge on the other guy, but. i def think that JLA and x-men have this, just shear numbers

#5 bat

bat

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:09 PM

Jla and co ftw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users