First of all, if you recall my first post, I said if Surfer was blood-lusted, he could take out Seid and Thanos, he has the power to. So that whole thing about Surfer's wavering mindset or whatever doesn't even tie in with my argument.
Again, prove that Seid outclasses Surfer in power. If we go on a blow for blow capability basis- surfer outclasses both in speed, strength, energy projection, durability, etc. etc.
See my reply to Legacy about the concentration. Besides, even if he needs focus, he far outclasses both in raw speed, just avoid them for a while, scope it out, and go back in and destroy.
Him beating Aegis and Tenebrous happened at the end of Annihilation Wave, but as I mentioned he had to use The crunch to beat them. However, under his own power, he still held and stood up to them. A pretty insane feat since they're stronger than a Universal Entity, putting them above Eternity itself.
I don't think any of those feats have been done in a near death state. Besides, whatever desperation Surfer has, is countered by the fact that physically, he was still near death. If you get shot in the arm, and you have a sudden surge in adrenaline because of desperation, well, you're still not going to be able to use that arm, because physically, it is incapacitated.
The LT doesn't have a set feat because in Marvel cosmic entities don't interfere in anything. The OAA has almost never been directly involved in anything. Hell, its hardly ever mentioned. Meanwhile The Presence gets involved in all kinds of stuff, even being in the central role of some storylines. That doesn't mean that The Presence is stronger than the OAA, they're equal on the hierarchy. Similarly, the LT outclasses The Source on the Hierarchy. In DC, the Source is just above the Old Gods, this because the Old Gods were able to fracture the Source. This puts The Source far below the likes of the LT, who is second on the cosmic Hierarchy.
- Simple answer to the outclassing thing:
1) Greater feats - Inherently putting the universe at stake, changing it forever; singlehandedly standing upto his own maker (Of course, you are debating both, I am only stating them, again), but the next one is the one that I have been arguing on, and you really don't have a footing on:
2) Much much shorter list of embarassments and fallibilities (Most of these happened while Surfer was well, pure Surfer)
Also, speeding off, improvising, and speeding back with big guns intact? Not beside Seid and Thanos' decimating the landscape. Plus, you really think that Thanos won't see or expect that? (even if Seid doesn't right away) These are two devious beings who don't go into battles half cocked.
- As for LT and Source comparisons again, the Voice also doesnot interject into the affairs of the regular universe. Having no 'set feat' doesnot an excuse make. Can you perhaps show an instant or scribe comment that states that LT can spawn life, design, re-design, annihilate it? I know you can't, because there isn't an instant like that. Once again, Source creates, empowers, decides, judges, re-fashions, raises etc. He is not subject to jursidictions in his universe, LT is. Plus, the Source, per Starlin, in present state is not what 'he or it was'. It is reinvented, improvised and therefore the drastic steps to erase the 'New Gods' and establish another domain. Some set comments of the past publications even saw it as more of a creator, that did same, then observed only. Newer published content and relative comments bordered around the Source's shift in plan, and gradual interjection in events, along with a more conscious, amped up method. This is not the old world Source. This is a Source that was either metamorphosized for the New Gods. I know again, you probably won't see it that way, but simply looking at the events of then and now, begins putting the pieces together.
Again, Force, I am only looking at history, feats, aversion of pitfalls, and of course, primarily, Thanos' and Surfer's tainted, PIS ridden history. These are things you could conjecture on, but not deny or see it your way.
- Again, you name two entities, that I just don't see as stronger than a 100% Galactus. I think bro Sirmethos explained it quite well. I will add to it: The two who lost, and are 'mis-interpretted in terms of power' are not as smart either, not by miles, as are Seid and Thanos, especially together. Again, you underestimate brains, and either refuse, or missed covering all angles.
- Being shot in the arm is a completely different story. That is impairment to muscle, tendons. Getting blasted on an impervious hide is quite another. I am sure, Surfer had use of all his 'schematics' in all of his outings.