• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

It is still the Judgement Day Age for comics....All universes have merged as one. The battle between good and evil is taking it's course although, some villains have taken matters into their own hands and have decided to work without the help of other villains.

Once again the two evil tyrants, Darkseid and Thanos, have set out to destroy the universe. Although, after their recent loss against Spawn and Ghostrider they knew they had to take a new approach. They had planned on starting with more distant planets and eventually working there way to Earth.

Meanwhile...

In the process of the merging of the universes Doomsday, which has taken matters into his own hands, stumbles upon a very powerful mind control device located in a top-hat he salvaged. He has found one of Mad-Hatters new technological devices. He quickly plots a plan to control the mind of one particular hero to help him do his dirty work. None other than The Incredible Hulk himself. First, he battles and captures The Hulk using the device to completely utilize the Hulk into an evil power-hungry force. He now is confident his evil plan, of taking over the universe will take it's course with ease. What he doesn't know is that the two evil villains are out to conquer the universe as well. While Doomsday acts on his plan of taking over the universe he starts with the planet of Qward and eventually plans to take Oa. As he and his knew mind-controlled servant arrive, they find the planet already wiped clean of civilization and resources. Darkseid and Thanos of course, are the culprits of the doing. Doomsday immediately becomes angry as he sees his plan, already fading away. While in search for the ones guilty for the destruction of the planet he comes upon none other than the two evil tyrants themselves. No words are spoke. The battle begins!!!

Doomsday and Mind-Controlled Hulk vs. Thanos and Darkseid

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:17 AM

Learn More About
The Hulk
Read more about The Hulk at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: The Incredible Hulk The Marvel Database: The Hulk Marvel.com: The Hulk

Doomsday
Read more about Doomsday at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Doomsday DC Database: Doomsday The Death of Superman

Thanos
Read more about Thanos at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Thanos' Wiki Profile The Marvel Directory: Thanos Marvel's Official Page on Thanos

Darkseid
Read more about Darkseid at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Darkseid DC Database: Darkseid JLA Watchtower: Darkseid

#3 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Partying, Hanging with friends, Ditching school, and yes occasionally indulging in my MASSIVE inner geek

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

I think the two brawlers win because Doomsday has proven able to go toe-to-toe with Darkseid and If Hulk goes to being pure anger levels (which is possible with mind control) he has fought with Onslaught who could stomp Darkseid and Thanos easily

#4 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Man, Tyla, you are tireless! How long have you been up, man?

Darkseid and Thanos should take this one, though. An inexperienced Darkseid tried to one-shot Doomsday with his Omega Beams and paid the price. This time around, he'd use the more exotic abilities of the Omega Effect (transport to another dimension, wipe out of existence, etc.) to take care of Doomsday. He and Thanos also have other means to deal with him and Hulk besides direct conflict and beam-blasting, such as transmutation.

#5 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Partying, Hanging with friends, Ditching school, and yes occasionally indulging in my MASSIVE inner geek

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

To answer your first question, I just recently started coming back to this site so im "binge-posting". Plus, ive been sick and home from school for a week and i cant do anything else. And i have slept quite good so far.

On the subject of the fight, i stick to my previous assertion by elaborating on the mind-controlled Hulk. In the Onslaught Saga Jean Grey uses mental manipulation to bring out the Hulks "true" power to fight Onslaught. If Doomsday controls him with the said mind-control device then he will duplicate this. Now, Hulk duked it out with a being every bit as powerful as Celestial (Onslaught) in that story he would rip Thanos' heart out (Which has proven to be possible). Doomsday could occupy Darkseid long enough (it would only take seconds) for Hulk to notice him and continue the STOMPING. I think a case could be made for the other side too but i stand firm......................And i already voted so i'm kinda backed into corner now

#6 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:27 PM

As far as Hulk and Doomsday go they just dont have the power to defeat Thanos and Darkseid. While Hulk can go to extreme lengths of strength, it can simply be transmutated, absorbed, supressed, or dispersed by Darkseid. As far as Doomsday is concerned he is powerful but when he "defeated" Darkseid it was in a simple fist fight place it was an avatar of Darkseid and not him himself. Although Thanos should have the power to go toe to toe with him. Thanos should have the matter manipulation powers to handle him.

On a side note Darkseid wont be able to use his Omega Powers on Doomsday like other individuals. For some reason the Omega powers dont work on kryptonians like other beings. Doomsday has kryptonian DNA in his being so he cant simply be destroyed by the Omega effect. He can be hurt but not like other beings. Hulk on the other hand has no such defense against that.

So to sum it up Doomsday and Hulk lose to Darkseid and Thanos

#7 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

I know im kinda being a one-string banjo here but there have been plenty of people who have fought the Hulk (LIKE ONSLAUGHT) with matter manipulation abilities who never used them, im thinking there is a reason for that. Plus, i don't think Thanos can physically handle Doomsday too long but then again i dont know too much about his strength level.

#8 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

On a side note Darkseid wont be able to use his Omega Powers on Doomsday like other individuals. For some reason the Omega powers dont work on kryptonians like other beings. Doomsday has kryptonian DNA in his being so he cant simply be destroyed by the Omega effect.

While it may be true the Omega Effect can't destroy Kryptonians (or was it that Superman was protected from death from The Source, I'm not sure), they can still be affected by the other aspects of it (transporting to other dimensions, etc.).

#9 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

I know im kinda being a one-string banjo here but there have been plenty of people who have fought the Hulk (LIKE ONSLAUGHT) with matter manipulation abilities who never used them, im thinking there is a reason for that. Plus, i don't think Thanos can physically handle Doomsday too long but then again i dont know too much about his strength level.

Yeah, the reason for that is PIS.

Hulk is the weak link in this fight.

Thanos has shown that he is capable of matching and overpowering him, I can't remember the Version of Hulk that Thanos slapped around, but since Thanos didn't use any of his other powers in that fight, it doesn't really matter, since Darkseid is there to give him some pointed advice if/when he doesn't use his more esoteric powers.

Doomsday on the other hand, could be a problem depending on the version of him used here.

#10 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yeah, the reason for that is PIS.

Hulk is the weak link in this fight.

Thanos has shown that he is capable of matching and overpowering him, I can't remember the Version of Hulk that Thanos slapped around, but since Thanos didn't use any of his other powers in that fight, it doesn't really matter, since Darkseid is there to give him some pointed advice if/when he doesn't use his more esoteric powers.

Doomsday on the other hand, could be a problem depending on the version of him used here.

It was proffesor hulk.

#11 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:43 PM

It was proffesor hulk.

Ah, alright, so not only was it a hulk who had a fairly normal strength level, he was also intelligent.

That just goes to show that Thanos, if he actually uses his powers rather than simply enter a slug fest, is more than a match for Hulk, and even if he Does go into a slug fest, he is still more than capable of getting a win, due to his fighting skill.

#12 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:52 PM

Ah, alright, so not only was it a hulk who had a fairly normal strength level, he was also intelligent.

That just goes to show that Thanos, if he actually uses his powers rather than simply enter a slug fest, is more than a match for Hulk, and even if he Does go into a slug fest, he is still more than capable of getting a win, due to his fighting skill.

Actually Thanos had the gauntlet at the time and hulk wasn't really trying. He had thought he already one because Thanos feigned injury by not moving and repeatedly being hit. And while Professor hulk has a good base strength he was in no way angry. He actually laughed meaning he was happy.

#13 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

tabarnack. i did it again. this should have been a a MATCH not a Rumble. i suck at life. lol

#14 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:49 PM

Will Doomsday using the mind control device affect the tyrants or are they impervious to the device? that could possibly be the turning point of the whole conflict. are they capable of being mind controlled?

#15 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:53 PM

A device built by the mad hatter, control Thanos or Darkseid?

Thanos is a possibility, though it is highly unlikely, as he is quite powerful both psionically and in willpower.

Darkseid is right out, he is protected by his fatherbox, and his own insanely powerful will, and i also think he has a motherbox, but i'm a bit more uncertain about that.

#16 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:00 AM

nothing the Mad Hatter can create should have any possibility of mind controlling someone on Thanos or Darkseid's level.

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

I'm having an incredibly difficult time figuring out who wins... I think it might be the Green Goliath. >.>

#18 Classic80s

Classic80s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Interests:Invincible Metal

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:44 AM

If this is Hunter/Prey Doomsday and World Breaker Hulk, I have a hard time seeing how they could lose. Not to mention Doomsday stomped Darkseid.

#19 Guest_D-Funk'd_*

Guest_D-Funk'd_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:59 AM

If this is Hunter/Prey Doomsday and World Breaker Hulk, I have a hard time seeing how they could lose. Not to mention Doomsday stomped Darkseid.

Um, have you even read through the previous posts here?

#20 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:35 AM

it was an avatar of Darkseid and not him himself.

So Darkseids avatars are like Doom's Doombots ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users