• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

The battlefield on Metropolis was littered with the bloody and battered bodies of Earth's heroes. General Zod walked among the destroyed city as he smiled. The war between his army of 100,000 Kryptionans and humans had ended like it should have. Everyone on Earth who opposed them being slaughtered. Even greater was the fact that both his and Lex Luthor's greatest nemesis Superman was dead. His head a few feet away from his shredded body in a complete disgusting mess. Zod walked among his troops who celebrated in joy as they continued beating the almost lifeless heroes like Wonder Woman and Hal Jordan who still held on for dear hope.

Before the war he had discovered that Lex was designing a red kryptonite bomb that would destroy his New Krypton planet and leave the Kryptonians stranded in space without powers as they would die ordinary humans choking to death. Being the great and smart leader that he was. Lord Zod which the people of Krypton were already calling him had planeted a secret undercover spy on Earth close to Lex. Zod when he found out about the planned assault from the humans secretly had Brainac who he had stroke a alliance with reconfigure the bomb to go off on Earth before it even left the planet. The radation Zod knew would kill the humans quicker then it would a Kryptonian due to the size of the bomb. Brainac had posed as a human on Earth to help him achieve this. Now Brainac could get all the information out of Earth that he wanted without any interference. The Kryptionans now had no one to stand in there way of conquering the Universe.

" Oh those stupid humans. How little they know." Zod said as they often forgot while red kryptonite would leave a Kryptonian powerless. Kryptonite of any kind was extremely dangerous to humans and would kill them in seconds depending on the kind of kryptonite. After the bomb was dropped most of the superheroes and supervillains on the planet who had tried to fight the Kryptionans were already dead from the powerful red kryptonite bomb. The rest who survived were weakened and easy slaughter for us army. Zod now watched as Lex Luthor watched in horror at what had happened and most definitely blamed himself.

Lex Luthor: God this is my fault. I killed the human race and everyone on the planet.

General Zod: Yes Lex you did and I couldn't have done it without you. As the last human on the planet here is a gift from me.

Zod's eye erupted with heat and powered as he unleashed his heat vision as he blasted Lex as the power incinerated Lex on the spot. Zod smiled as the greatest prize of all was his most loyal second in command was Superman's own cousin Kara Zor El aka Supergirl. Kara walked up to Zod with a grin.

Kara: So Lord Zod what's next?

General Zod: We go back to our planet and celebrate. Then we begin our journey to take over the Universe. Thanks to Brainac we know where our next planet is. Apparantly the heroes of this Earth have encountered it before.

Kara: Do they have superheroes and forces as well?

Lord Zod: Won't matter Kara my dear. Nothing can stop and stand in the way of a 100,000 Kryptionans the most powerful army in the Universe led by Lord Zod. With Brainac at my side to help me as long as he gets the information on the planet nothing can stand in my way!!

The rule of Lord Zod has begun.........Or has....it?

To be continued...........

---------------------------------------------------------

Brainac: This is the real Brainac and he will fight himself with the Kryptonians.

General Zod, Supergirl, and 100,000 Kryptionans

( They are invading Marvel's Earth and looking to conquer it by any means possible)

vs

Avengers:

Sentry( Stable Mind with all his powers but reality warping)
World War Hulk
Gladiator 100% confident (He is fighting cause his son is on Earth)
Odinforce Thor
Skaar
Red Hulk
Ironman (Current armor)
War Machine
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Dr. Strange
Red Shehulk
Sue Storm
Thing
Nova Prime
Hyperion (King Hyperion or whatever is his most powerful version of him)
Power Princess
Quicksilver
Namor
Hercules
Captain Britain
Shehulk
Wonder Man
Ms.Marvel
Valkerie
Johnny Storm
Ghost Rider ( Johnny Blaze not the current one who is a girl)
Reed Richards
Hank Pym

X-Men:

Utopia (Everyone on Utopia led by Cyclops)

Wolverine's X-Men ( All his X-Men he took with him to from his own school)

Others:

Black Bolt and the Inhumans
Young Avengers
Avengers Academy
Quasar

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:04 PM

Learn More About
General Zod
Read more about General Zod at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: General Zod's Wiki Page Alan Kistler's Profile on Zod Superman Super Site

Brainiac
Read more about Brainiac at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Un. Guide to the DC Universe Superman Homepage

The Marvel Universe
Read more about The Marvel Universe at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel wiki Marvel Chronology Project

#3 Shoggoth breeder

Shoggoth breeder

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Calling Cthulhu

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

I know that the Marvel universe should win, but I dont think anyone can stand up to 100 000 kryptonians.

#4 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Partying, Hanging with friends, Ditching school, and yes occasionally indulging in my MASSIVE inner geek

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:10 PM

I agree Thor, Hercules, Sentry, Dr. Strange and Hulk are at the top of the heap, in terms of power, on the Marvel side and each one of them would struggle in single combat with just one or two Kryptonians, most of the others would torn apart. So unless they get a massive amount of kryptonite Zod will win hands down. Braniac at this point is irrelevant but having knowledge about the Marvel heroes will make it that much easier. I think its a cool idea though, especially since i would love to see an army of Supermen fighting guys like Thor and Sentry. But, maybe a group of 100 Kryptonian warriors would make a closer fight than an unstoppable force of a thousand

#5 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:19 PM

Oh no Brainac was just able locate the next planet for them to invade and is joining for his own benefits. Team Zod doesn't know for sure if Marvel's planet even has super-powered beings. They just know because of Brainac that the JLA visited the planet before.

#6 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:Partying, Hanging with friends, Ditching school, and yes occasionally indulging in my MASSIVE inner geek

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

Oh ok. But as i said earlier its still irrelevant

#7 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:45 PM

Okay but Team Marvel has alot of heavy hitters who would beat a Kryptonian pretty easy. Not only that Sentry stable minded, World War Hulk and even Hercules easily can defeat kryptionans. Like I said your forgetting alot of Marvel's other heavy hitters I put in the match.

#8 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

If we're assuming that all kryptonians have similar abilities to Superman(Which they do) then none of them would beat kryptonians EASILY

#9 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:04 PM

DR strange traps them all into a magic energy circle none of them can get out,

#10 Delta Force

Delta Force

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Anything that can hold my attention.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

There are some serious power on Marvel's side but 100,000 Superman level characters are intimidating to think about. So unless all of Asgard,all of Olympus, Silver Surfer, Doom,and Phoenix get involved. Marvel's chances are 3/20.

#11 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:12 PM

The set-up was pretty good even though it seems like it is a bit one sided with how many of them there are compared to how many Marvel guys there are. I guess it would have been a little more even with Thanos or even Odin at there side but still I will have to give this A. It was a good set-up and story, that is what I look for is story.

I have to give this to Zod and Braniac, sadly. I prefer Marvel over DC but with an army that massive and that powerful, I don't think anyone can stand in there way. Unless Marvel can get some of the big hosses out to help or get a crap load of those green rocks that Superman hates so much, they don't have much of a chance.

#12 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Um...Doc Strange. All everyone else needs to do is form shields around him and protect him, and he can banish all these Kryptonians to a dimension...such as the Negative Zone...or his personal favorite...

#13 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:22 PM

Um...Doc Strange. All everyone else needs to do is form shields around him and protect him, and he can banish all these Kryptonians to a dimension...such as the Negative Zone...or his personal favorite...

You make a solid point but it would take a pretty complex spell to achieve such a feat and protecting doctor strange from an army like that wouldnt be so easy

#14 Djgambrell

Djgambrell

Meh.

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Sentry have his reality warping? Nova prime? What level is thor? Which Hyperion?

#15 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

Sentry have his reality warping? Nova prime? What level is thor? Which Hyperion?

Ya since Odinforce Thor would throw a wrench in things, I mean he could sneeze and take out a couple thousand supermen. I just assumed that Thor means normal Thor unless otherwise mentioned

#16 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Nova Prime, Odinforce Thor, Sentry has all his abilites but reality warping with a stable mind so he is very powerful, and Hyperion in his most powerful version. I think his most powerful version is King Hyperion or whatever. Been a while since I read Supreme comics so I forgot.

Edit: I updated the versions in my setup so people know. Don't forget people Marvel also has Quasar, all of Utopia, 100% confident Gladiator, and more.

Either way I plan on continuing the story.

#17 Tyla7

Tyla7

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:06 PM

In that case i completely reverse my former opinion sadly i already voted so remember that in case of a close call

#18 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:15 PM

I thought I had posted the versions of the characters before hand. Sorry I should have done so from the start.

#19 kainboa

kainboa

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:37 PM

The main problem the Marvel group has, is that they aren't fast enough to do a damn thing.

Every single one of those 100,000 Kryptionans, are Superman level, which means they are FTL, something that only a small portion of the Marvel group is.

Because of this simple fact, every single one who aren't fast enough to react on the marvel side, are going to get splattered before they even discover they are in a fight, leaving the very few people who are actually fast enough to react to the onslaught fighting a losing battle.

#20 Guest_Djgambrell28_*

Guest_Djgambrell28_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

Odinforce thor can just wave his hand to wipe out a large group. Stable sentry is much more powerful and much faster than any kryptonian so he's gonna put up a good fight. King Hyperion is powerful but im not sure if he's powerful Enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users