66 replies to this topic

#41 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:09 PM

Last two scans - the tank, you clearly see him using his wristblade instead of actually punching. A distinct difference. He shredded it to bits by repeatedly cutting it open with the blades.

And the other is using its wristblade. Not to mention that type of helicopter is not rather a durable one so not entirely an impressive feat.

#42 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

Predators have the capability of being ugly motherf**kers.

#43 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

Last two scans - the tank, you clearly see him using his wristblade instead of actually punching. A distinct difference. He shredded it to bits by repeatedly cutting it open with the blades.

I know that he was using the wristblades to penetrate through the tank. But the use of a punch to get those wristblades through still applies, since the weapons are often used while punching, thrusting and swings to perform stabs and slashes.

Also, there is still the picture of an Unblooded tearing through a titanium door with his bare hands which the Original Poster had linked.

And the other is using its wristblade. Not to mention that type of helicopter is not rather a durable one so not entirely an impressive feat.

Yeah, I figured since it was a small helicopter.

Really, I'm just posting scans wherever I can find them. SmileyPredator's posted the more impressive ones.

-Rakai'Thwei

#44 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:35 PM

Except its a lot easier with the wristblades instead of actually punching, which was my point.

It's more the dlex doing the work.

#45 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Predators have the capability of being ugly motherf**kers.

Posted Image

I actually found that on a Tumblr page.

#46 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:46 PM

Lmao.

#47 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:18 AM

Could it be? Finally? Yes, a thread that discusses the personality and character of fictional...oh wait...

Its just another thread of feats...son, I am disappoint.

Then why don't you make one instead of bitching about how there are none? Why don't you make a "character" respect thread for Namor (one of the most boring and horrible characters ever thought up by Marvel writers) or someone else? The only one who you deserves "disappointment" is you, "son".

#48 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:30 AM

Wow

#49 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:09 AM

Then why don't you make one instead of bitching about how there are none? Why don't you make a "character" respect thread for Namor (one of the most boring and horrible characters ever thought up by Marvel writers) or someone else? The only one who you deserves "disappointment" is you, "son".

Why are you quoting a post I made almost a year ago now? Are you that desperate to get your licks in at me? Son, I am disappoint.

And for the record, I did make a general all character thread for that. Just got lazy and didn't use it. So yeah, I'm astounded by your intelligence. Keep it up force. You are indeed the last best hope for humanity.

PS: Humanity is now f**ked.

PPS: Ah a jab at Namor. How mature. And petty.

#50 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Why are you quoting a post I made almost a year ago now? Are you that desperate to get your licks in at me? Son, I am disappoint.

And for the record, I did make a general all character thread for that. Just got lazy and didn't use it. So yeah, I'm astounded by your intelligence. Keep it up force. You are indeed the last best hope for humanity.

PS: Humanity is now f**ked.

PPS: Ah a jab at Namor. How mature. And petty.

Yeah, make another half ass thread with no guidelines (or much of anything really), that'll fix your problem. Or better yet, actually talk about some characters who are interesting. Sorry, I was under the impression that deadpan snarkers were actually remotely funny, instead of annoyingly idiotic.

Vs. a jab at Iron Man, or my physical appearance? Lol, it's hard to take wildly hypocritical claims seriously.

#51 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

Yep, don't say anything about quoting an old post. That's what I thought.

1. Never said that would fix my problem.

2. I want to talk about characters that I like. If you don't like em, that's fine. How about just ignoring what I say about them? Go ahead, be the bigger man as well as the smarter man.

3. Clearly you have a different sense of humor than I do. That's fine, but given that lots of people like what I say, I must be remotely funny to plenty of people.

4. I've never claimed I was mature or not petty. I'll admit, I'm immature as hell on this site. Petty too. You on the other hand, don't seem to strive for that approach, forgive me for the hypocritical statement if you are trying for that approach.

#52 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:28 PM

Guys if you want argue... Mind doing it through PMs?

-Rakai'Thwei

#53 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

I don't want to argue, especially not with force. Might as well beat my head against a wall.

#54 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

MOVED

#55 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts
  • Interests:manipulating the minds of inmates

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

MOVED

in other words...

ran away with tail between his legs

#56 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

No, Moved.

And if you'd taken your head out of your arse and looked around, instead of jumping to your preferred conclusions, then you wouldn't have made yourself look like an arsehole when posting.

Ass-u-me.

#57 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

I don't want to argue, especially not with force. Might as well beat my head against a wall.

No, Moved.

And if you'd taken your head out of your arse and looked around, instead of jumping to your preferred conclusions, then you wouldn't have made yourself look like an arsehole when posting.

Ass-u-me.

So now your jumping to conclusions. The only person looking like an arse is the one accusing people of being one.

Nova hit the nail on the head. Debating with Echo leaves you running in circles. Like a dog chasing its tail every time.

#58 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

So now your jumping to conclusions. The only person looking like an arse is the one accusing people of being one.

Nova hit the nail on the head. Debating with Echo leaves you running in circles. Like a dog chasing its tail every time.

No, I haven't jumped to any conclusions. I have responded directly to what you posted.

You said that Force "ran away with his tail between his legs."

He didn't. He followed Rakai's request, of taking the argument somewhere else(i.e. moving it away from this thread).

I.e. you accused Force of something he didn't do. You jumped to the conclusion, that he was doing something that he wasn't.

And instead of simply acknowledging that you made a mistake, you keep hammering away. Please continue, I can always use a good laugh.

#59 xLEGACYx

xLEGACYx

King of Kings

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

No, I haven't jumped to any conclusions. I have responded directly to what you posted.

You said that Force "ran away with his tail between his legs."

He didn't. He followed Rakai's request, of taking the argument somewhere else(i.e. moving it away from this thread).

I.e. you accused Force of something he didn't do. You jumped to the conclusion, that he was doing something that he wasn't.

And instead of simply acknowledging that you made a mistake, you keep hammering away. Please continue, I can always use a good laugh.

Its good to laugh. I think your responses are funny too.

difference is, mine was all in fun. Yours is trying to be little someone.
Mine was a joke. Yours was you trying to make your self look better. Stick to what your good at, which is debating matches.

#60 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Its good to laugh. I think your responses are funny too.

difference is, mine was all in fun. Yours is trying to be little someone.
Mine was a joke. Yours was you trying to make your self look better. Stick to what your good at, which is debating matches.

And again, you're jumping to conclusions. It seems to be a bad habit.

I'm not "trying" to do anything. As always, I am(and were) simply calling it as I see it, and responding to exactly that.

I saw you acting as an arsehole, and called you on it. And as expected, instead of 1. Simply admitting your mistake. or 2. Simply correcting my mistake, you lashed out.

Since there was no indication in the post of it being a joke, I didn't take it as one. While I appreciate your faith in me, I'm not actually capable of reading minds across the internet, in order to tell that someone is making a joke, when they make no indication of their post being a joke.

"You're an arsehole" or "You're an arsehole :P ". It's not really that difficult to make sure that people are aware of it, when you are actually joking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users