#121 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

any where I can see your matches.

We'll see if they put the match I'm having tomorrow online (excited!) but British promotions try to save stuff for just the DVDs. 

Stone Cold, Triple H, Rock, Y2J, Undertaker, RVD, and more try to make sure they wrestle good matches whenever possible. Whether a PPV or tv show. They save the huge big great matches for PPV where they can go all out of course. But you need to do good matches on Raw and Smackdown as well to draw because it makes the storyline better. You need to have different fun and good things happen with the matches on the tv show to push the storyline. Wrestlers like the ones I mentioned are proof of that in with their storyline. Rock vs Mankind is one of the best feuds that happened in the Attitude Era. They had great and fun matches on all shows including PPV's. Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesner in a Ironman Match on Raw was awesome. Trish Stratus vs Lita in the main event on Raw was another big important match because they were the first female wrestlers to main event Raw.

As a matter of fact Raw has been having great matches and that's getting a lot of people back into it again. People love the tv shows as much as the PPV. If you bore the audience with the tv shows then ratings go down and people won't be into the PPV's as much.

Now as for John Cena his problem is his character is getting stale and boring. 

And Cena tries to wrestle good matches whenever possible as well, just like all those other guys. He's had the occasional RAW classic (HBK, CM Punk), much like they have. 

To an extent I agree on the character, but remember: He's not there for us. He's there for the kids, and he plays his role exceptionally well. And there's nothing wrong with it. Wrestling SHOULD be family entertainment. 

#122 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:49 PM

We'll see if they put the match I'm having tomorrow online (excited!) but British promotions try to save stuff for just the DVDs. 

And Cena tries to wrestle good matches whenever possible as well, just like all those other guys. He's had the occasional RAW classic (HBK, CM Punk), much like they have. 

To an extent I agree on the character, but remember: He's not there for us. He's there for the kids, and he plays his role exceptionally well. And there's nothing wrong with it. Wrestling SHOULD be family entertainment. 

well if they do let me know or post it what name do you wrestle under.

never mind about the name I found.

#123 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7PHjnBqTkfM

British wrestling is well good. Or at least, it can be. Love this promo. 

I'm posting far too much today. 

lol that was pretty good.

#124 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Friend of mine did a vlog about the show I debuted on last Friday. Check it out! (I'm Noah/Hamish)

#125 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:55 PM

LOL the guy in the mask made me laugh at the start a bit with show boating. That big guy had a nice move with the reverse senton off the ropes for a man his size.

#126 Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

I tried to spot you but couldn't follow what the announcer was saying. What did you look like?

#127 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 02:00 AM

I was the one in the yellow trunks making his entrance at 4:18 in the battle royal doing the creepy manchild gimmick. And the senton thing is the Grizzly Bomb, as performed by the terrifying Dutchman known as Mark Kodiak. 

Oh, and the masked dude is Voodoo. He's a brilliant comedy wrestler who co hosts the pro wrestling comedy vlog Science Fiction.

http://www.youtube.c...d?feature=watch

#128 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:16 PM

I was the one in the yellow trunks making his entrance at 4:18 in the battle royal doing the creepy manchild gimmick. And the senton thing is the Grizzly Bomb, as performed by the terrifying Dutchman known as Mark Kodiak. 

Oh, and the masked dude is Voodoo. He's a brilliant comedy wrestler who co hosts the pro wrestling comedy vlog Science Fiction.

http://www.youtube.c...d?feature=watch

I got a little mankind vive from your gimmick any influence? and for a stretch you seemed to be getting a response and anyresponse is a good one.

#129 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Yeah I noticed some ole school Mankind with the brown attire when you were throwing your punches and the way you moved around the ring.

#130 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Mankind wasn't an influence on the original concept of the character, but as I improved in training, the influence of Mankind did indeed creep in more and more. Heath Ledger's Joker as a major influence also, as well as any "creepy child" you might find in horror movies or the like. 

#131 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Trailer for the DVD of the hardcore show I was involved in a few months ago. I'm the guy in the mask that get flattened at about the one minute mark.

#132 life snatcher

life snatcher

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Chillin', Having fun, Doing Me

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

anybody watch the WWE now

#133 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:12 AM

anybody watch the WWE now

never heard of it 

#134 M Bison

M Bison

Cool dude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:33 AM

1305456_10151524350586353_1168288797_n.jAwwwww yeah. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pro Wrestling, WWE, TNA, WWF, WCW, ECW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users