Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Kuma the bear has a very secret hobby.

And being the trust fund baby that he was, he was able to pursuit his dream to an almost obsessive extent. Not many know this, but Kuma's secret passion butterfly collecting. The billion dollar bear travels the world in search of the rarest butterflies and he has almost caught them all. But not quite. One specific butterfly has eluded him for years: The Pink Butterfree.

Kuma's life would be complete if he could capture this rare, rare specimen. He had almost given up hope trying to find it when the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 came around.

Fighting was one of the only things that got Kuma's mind off of butterfly collecting. It was his second greatest passion. Both of these passions collided when Kuma stood before his next opponent, Paul Phoenix.

"Oh Christ!" Paul cried out, "Its another big, dumb bear! How many of these do I have to pummel before they realize they can't beat the toughest fighter in the universe and the REAL reigning King of Iron Fist!"

"Grrowyuu!" Kuma growled, which meant something like: "[Paul Phoenix! My nemisis! You may have bested me in the previous tournament and your butterfly collection may be greater than mine, but I will not let you best me again!]"

"Shuddup you stupid bear," Paul pointed at him, "You'll never be a better fighter than me and I will always be a better collector than you!"

"GRRRROWUUU!" Kuma roared, which meant: "FOOL! HOW DARE YOU SAY THESE LIES! I'M GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE!"

The two began their fight and toward the beginning Paul defiantly had the upper hand. Kuma couldn't get a good hit on him, and Paul was knocking him around, playing with him even.

"You think you're a better fighter than me? You can't even touch me!" Paul hit him in belly. "You think you're a better collector than me? You don't even know where to find a pink Butterfree!"

Kuma wiped the blood from his snout, "Grrr" which meant: "Of course I haven't seen one. No one has seen one in 18 years."

"Let me tell you something before I end you," Paul drew his fist back for his signature powerful punch, "I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

Kuma's eyes opened wide as Paul's flaming fist flew towards him. Kuma rolled forward, under the fist, and stood up behind his enemy. Paul looked back at the Bear, shocked. He didn't have time to react before Kuma knocked him down with both his arms.

When Paul got up from the blow, Kuma was ready with a massive bear hug. Paul threw powerful elbows at Kuma's head, but the grizzly was determined not to let go. He squeezed harder and growled in Paul's ear "[Listen, punk, I'm going to squeeze you in half if you don't tell me where to find that gawddman Pink Butterfree]."

"Lemme go you big, dumb...AHH!" Paul screamed in pain as Kuma gripped harder, "ALRIGHT! I'LL TELL YOU! IN THE KANTO REGION! THE GIANT CLIFF BY SAFFRON CITY! MANY BUTTERFREE GATHER FOR THE MATING SEASON! I SAW ONE THERE! I SWEA-!" Paul then passed out from the pain.

Kuma dropped the load of dead weight on the ground in front of him without a word. He had just beaten Paul. There was now only one other thing he needed to cross off his bucket list: To catch that Butterfree.

Ash's Butterfree had the perfect life. He was raised and traveled with an amazing trainer, was able to retire from battling at an early age, and he settled down with the most beautiful pink Butterfree who ever lived. They had returned to the mating grounds in hopes to have another baby Caterpie.

He looked over at his beautiful mate. He certainly was the luckiest Bug-Type Pokemon in the world and nothing could ruin this beautiful moment with his bride.

Except maybe a bear with a jet pack.

Kuma "borrowed" one of Heiachi's helicopter without asking. Which is something the loyal pet never does. But this was necessary. He was armed with everything he needed. Pokeballs and a big ass butterfly net. He flew the helicopter all across the facade of the cliff, where the Butterfrees were nesting.

When he finally saw a pink spot in the sea of purple he nearly peed his jumpsuit. He abandoned the helicopter controls and it began to descend. He ran to the back of the 'copter ran to the back of it to grabbed Heiachi's jetpack (also borrowed). He brought the goggles that were resting on his brow over his eyes and jumped out of the side of the crashing air vehicle.

Kuma flew up toward the prize, "Target Locked, Target Acquired" he thought to himself.

Mating season is usually a very dangerous time for Butterfrees anyway. The Pigiottos in the area saw the swarm of food and attacked frequently. Also rapid Bug Cathers would try to scale the face of the cliff and come after his rare wife. So Ash's Butterfree was well prepared for an attack. He just wasn't expecting a hovering, 800 pound grizzly bear throwing Pokeballs at his wife.

"Free! Freee!" Ash's Butterfree exclaimed: "[No! Pinky! Run!]"

But it was too late. A pokeball hit the mark and his wife was captured!

"FREE FREEEE!": "[PINKY! CAN YOU HEAR ME?! DON'T WORRY! I'LL SAVE YOU!]"

"Garuu!" Kuma said smugly back at him: "[Its too late now loverboy! She;s mine now! And she will look lovely hanging on my wall!"

"FREEEEEE!": "[LET HER GO NOW!]"

"Grumph": "[Don't bark orders at me, Romeo, you can visit and see her anytime you want. Now get out of my way before I capture you too!]"

"FREEEEEEEE!": "I SAID LET HER GO, NOW!!" Ash's Butterfree exclaimed as he charged the hovering bear.

Butterfree knows the moves: Stun Spore, Psybeam, Whirlwind, and Poison Powder. He has the ability Tinted Lens and he's holding an Oran Berry.

Kuma can use his net, the Pokeballs, and his martial arts skills in this battle. His fighting stlye will be limited becasue they are fighting in the air, giving Butterfree more of an advantage.

Butterfree wins by realeasing his mate or by making Kuma faint, whatever happens first.

Kuma can win by defeating Butterfree or capturing him.

So who wins?? Can Butterfree defend Pinky's honor? Or will Kuma complete his quest to be the greatest Bug Catcher ever? You decide. Please vote, comment, rate, and stay crazy CBUB.

(Confession FPT Enter your Set-Up for the match here. This is your post - it belongs to you - and you may use the EDIT function at any time in the future to update this post.)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:03 PM

Learn More About
Kuma
Read more about Kuma at Wikipedia
Official Site: namco Links: Wikipedia tekkenzaibatsu TEKKEN OFFICAL

Butterfree
Read more about Butterfree at Wikipedia
Official Site: Nintendo Links: Wikipedia Serebii Smogon

#3 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

Now this is a good match up! Funny in some parts too!

-Rakai'Thwei

#4 Peypeypeypey

Peypeypeypey

The truthiness will set you free

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:59 AM

What an awesome match! I feel like I should give you a pizza or something. The set-up was really funny, too. Definitely an "A" from me.

As for the fight, I feel like if Butterfree can paralyze Kuma quick enough, then he should be able to knock him out. He needs to stay at a distance, far enough so the net can't reach him and he can dodge the Pokeballs, but I think he can defeat Kuma

#5 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

Well thanks guys! I, for one, don't know who to vote for. Kuma certainly has a power advantage over Butterfree. But Butterfree has this reckless abandon for his well being because he is defending the honor of his woman. And thanks for the pizza, dude.

#6 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

This is a fricking awesome match. If I could figure out this newfangled system of rating, I'd give it the highest grade. ;)

#7 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

Offical rating (A)

Specific rating (A)

I like this match up. What level is Butterfree? Because a high level Butterfree is one of the most powerful (offense) Pokemon of the old school 150 (151). With stunspore and psybeam, I gotta go with Butterfree. I used to own Onix with a level 10 Butterfree, and Onix is a physical power-house. A high level Butterfree is Mewtwo level in offense as well. His Bug, Poision, and Psychic combination is deadly when mixed with moves he has. I like Kuma, but Ive gotta go with Butterfree. Anyone who raised one in the games knows how deadly they can truely be.

#8 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

What level is Butterfree?

Very good question.

I have no idea.

I guess we could try to guestimate on what level he was realeased at, and how high he could have
gotten by beating up on Pigiottos and Bug Catchers for however many years its been since he was realeased. But I did not think any of these things out.

#9 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:58 PM

Wow... He was released in like 1999. He's been wild for a long time! Id say he owns! ....In theory.

In a 1998 episode, Pikachu was said to be level 25... Then in 2008, Pikachu was said to be level 50... So it doesnt add up. When Ash got Pikachu at level 5, he supposedly raised him to Lv.25 within the first few weeks. Thats 20 Lv.s in the first episodes, yet 10 years later and he only raised him 25 more levels. So the TV show has no idea how to explain levels to its audience. Wich causes me to also have no idea how Butterfree would grow... The show states that they can raise 20 Lv.s in 2 months of Rookie Battles, and they also say it could take 10 years of grusome League Battles. So Butterfree could be anywhere from level 25 to level 100. The stats and time periods of the TV show dont add up.

#10 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
A This match was truly inspired. It was a funny concept, and I think you expanded upon it well. The fight itself was already funny, but the set-up was really great. There were a few spelling errors, but everyone has those, and they were far and few between.
SCORE
Kuma: 2
Butterfree: 4
FPA: 4.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users