2 replies to this topic

#1 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

He sat at his desk reading through several different case files. He tried to find some kind of trace of Toretto but nothing ever came up. He heard footsteps heading toward his office and he glanced up to see a lovely woman standing in his doorway. Without saying a word, she threw down a file on his desk. She told him that he had to look at the file and what it was about. All Hobbs could think about was getting Toretto. He asked if it was him and she replied no. His first response was that he was not interested but she quickly changed his mind as he read through the file. She asked him one last thing, “Do you believe in ghost?”

Berlin, Germany

The stars gave off a dim light across the night sky. The air was cold and the sound of rustling engines echoed throughout. A large group of people drove to some remote location out in the middle of nowhere. One of these people was Letty Ortiz, who was long thought dead by everyone that new her. She stood alongside several other drivers who waited for the one who called them all there. Finally, headlights coming from a limousine appeared from the darkness. Letty watched as the limo parked in front of all the cars. The doors opened and a large man came out. He wasn’t wearing any nice clothing and he didn’t seem like the millionaire type. Letty immediately knew that this man was a bodyguard. Suddenly, another man came out of the limo. This man had his hair neatly combed as he circled around the group.

“Nice cars.” He said with a crooked smile.

The man looked came over to Letty and stood right in front of her. He gazed into her eyes and smiled. Finally, he turned his attention to the rest of the group. A larger smile formed over his mouth as he put his arms out wide.

“Well you fine drivers have been selected for some special jobs.” Monroe said as he started circling around the people once again. “Tonight you will be moving some special equipment to a pre-selected location on all of you GPS navigators. I want this done and I kind of want it done now.” He said with that same smile.

All the drivers scattered to their cars but before Letty could go, she was stopped by Monroe’s bodyguard.

“What the hell is going on?” she asked with frustration.

“You see sweetheart, I know who you are. I know exactly who you are. You have a history and I really can’t allow history in my business. I hope you understand.” Monroe replied.

Before Letty could do anything, Dan Paine knocked her out cold. He glanced over at Monroe who replied, “Load her up.”

Several heavily armed vehicles were being unloaded off a jet and what appeared to be a mercenary team. After all these weapons were unloaded, the leader came out of the jet. He was armed with several weapons and he walked through the area being briefed by local law enforcement. D.S.S. agent Luke Hobbs walked through the airfield, trying to come up with a plan.

Days later…

Letty woke up in a bed with the rays of the morning sun shining upon her face. She quickly crawled out of the bed but saw Dan Paine standing at the other end of the room.

“You better stay there bitch until you are told otherwise!” Dan said with his muscled toned voice.

Finally, another voice was heard from outside of the room. It was a greedy sickening voice, “It’s alright. She is our guest. I mean after everything we have done to her, she deserves a little R & R.” Monroe walked through doorway. Paine disappeared outside of the room and left the two there to talk.

“I know I said you have a history but a colorful history. I want you for some special assignments.” Monroe said with that same sinful smile.

“Screw you.” Letty said as she spit in his face.

Monroe gently wiped his face off and sat down in a chair beside the bed. He looked at Lett’y entire body and then gazed into her eyes.

“I am not one for torture but my friend outside has a little fun with hurting different things and you my dear are one of his favorite types of things to torture.” Monroe replied.

“What is it you want me to do?” Letty asked.

“Walk with me.” Monroe replied.

Letty followed him through what appeared to be a factory. She saw drugs being stored in all kinds of different pieces of equipment. She saw children, women, and the elderly working until their hands were bleeding. She could tell all were being abused but Monroe walked passed all of them with a smile. He looked over at Letty.

“You think I’m cruel. You think this is bad. I got these people out of war torn countries, countries where they were slaves and where they were starved to death. At least here, I give them a place to live and things to eat. I give them a life.” Monroe replied.

“I don’t know what to think.” Letty replied as she watched a small boy crying with his sister.

Hours later…

Letty was able to sneak out of her room and ran through the facility. She was able to dodge many security guards. Finally, she reached a phone and called the police. She told them about what was happening here and who she was. She knew someone would have to come and if not to put an end to this sick operation, then maybe to arrest her. She headed back to her room and waited silently on her bed.

It wasn’t long until Dan Paine and Monroe came into the room. She could see that Monroe was furious and that he was getting ready to leave. A fake smile formed over his corrupted face as he walked closer to her.

“You betrayed me.” He said as he put out his hand.

“*vulgarity* you!” Letty yelled as she kicked him in the groin.

Monroe fell to his knees as Letty got up to run but she was knocked to the ground by Paine. She tried to crawl away but Dan picked her up and tossed against the wall. Before he could do anything else to her, Monroe put up his hand and told him to stop. He ordered Dan to take her to the limo and that they would be leaving. As Dan dragged Letty down to the limo, Monroe followed close behind. He still felt the burning pain down in his groin area but he tried to look strong in front of his security team. Suddenly, lights started flashing throughout the area. Choppers flew high in the air and different vehicles swarmed outside. Monroe gazed out the window and saw a team of soldiers coming toward the building.

“We have to go! We have to go now!” Monroe yelled.

They were able to make it to the limo and Paine threw Letty inside. Monroe got in but he knew someone would be coming for them.

“Stay here and make sure these assholes don’t follow us.” Monroe said as he sat next to Letty.

Dan shook his head and disappeared in the shadows. He glanced over at a motorcycle and was ready to escape with it after Monroe left. As soon as the limo took off into the night, a man came out of the building and started chasing after it. Before he could fire upon the vehicle he was knocked to the ground by Dan Paine.

Luke Hobbs was fortunate when he heard the police recording of the phone call between Letty Ortiz and the local police station. Immediately, he formed a small army to go in and stop whatever was happening. For him, his job was to capture Letty and take her alive. He didn’t expect a fight like this would happen. He saw Letty being loaded up into a limousine and taken by some man. He tried to chase them but someone knocked him to the ground. Someone with the strength to knocked him his back. Luke immediately jump to his feet and gazed upon this monster of a man. Luke became furious as this guy stood in his way of capturing the only person who would be able to help him capture Torreto.

“Get out of my way!” Luke yelled with anger.
“Shut the hell up bitch!” Dan yelled back.

“So be it!” Luke said as he started walking toward this large man. Dan growled with anger as the two large warriors got ready for a bloody worthy battle.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:26 AM

Learn More About
Luke Hobbs
Read more about Luke Hobbs at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Wikipedia Luke Hobbs - Fast and Furious Wikia Fast Five - Fast and Furious Wikia

Dan Paine
Read more about Dan Paine at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lion's Gate Links: Wikipedia Examiner The Expendables

#3 Boratz

Boratz

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:30 AM

I'm sorry it took me so long for this to get posted and sorry for any mistakes. I hope you all enjoy.

This is just a basic fight pretty much. At the beginning of the fight it would be hand to hand but they can use anything in the environment; guns, broken pipes, and whatever these two large people can find.

Again I hope you all enjoy.

#4 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

Match Final Results
No User Ratings on this match received!
SCORE
Luke Hobbs: 2