• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jake Hurd

Jake Hurd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

“I do not know why I came into this world, but I intend to destroy it. I will kill you if you interfere, but I think that if we join forces we can be stronger. If you help me destroy the humans, I shall help you eradicate every Kryptonian that exists.” – Bass
Still upset over his tie with Superman, Goku is training even harder to gain the strength needed to challenge him again and win. Knowing the only way to do this, he has set out on a journey across the universe to find competitors powerful enough to challenge him. Experience his surprise as he finds the two evil entities traveling in the direction of Earth. After some contemplation, Goku decides challenging them would be good exercise. Before approaching them however, he realizes that, if this is training, he must defeat them without using his full power. He can only grow if he pushes his limits, and vows to himself that he will not go beyond his Second Super Sayain form, unless his life is threatened. Besides, what harm could they cause…?

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Learn More About
Doomsday
Read more about Doomsday at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Doomsday DC Database: Doomsday The Death of Superman

Bass.EXE
Read more about Bass.EXE at Wikipedia
Official Site: Capcom Links: Wikipedia Giant Bomb Megaman Wiki

Son Goku
Read more about Son Goku at Wikipedia
Official Site: FUNimation Links: Goku Wikipedia Entry DBZGT Legacy My Favorite Games

#3 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
SCORE
Bass.EXE and Doomsday: 1
Son Goku: 5
FPA: 0.5

#4 Guest_Reuben_*

Guest_Reuben_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:27 PM

A user Rating of F? Thats not very... appropriate...

#5 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:32 PM

A user Rating of F? Thats not very... appropriate...

It's possible that's not really a user's rating. You see, if no one rates a match, it automatically gets a grade of 0.5.

#6 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

It's possible that's not really a user's rating. You see, if no one rates a match, it automatically gets a grade of 0.5.

It would get a rating of Zero if nobody rates it. That is actually better than getting an "F".

Still, couple things - this was before the new rate system went into effect and, also, newbies get a pass for their first few matches.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Goku, Bass, Doomsday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users