#1 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Jason Todd has become the villain known as red hood and has struck at black mask too many times. So black mask calls an expert calling himself deadshot to finish red hood off. Deadshot slowly sets his scope and gets ready to fire when suddenly.

Red hood: i hope you weren't planning on shooting me

Deadshot quickly turns around and slashes at red hood but Jason moves aside and punches 2 jabs into deadshot's ribs. Red hood quickly leaps up and does a spin kick but deadshot ducks and shoots red hood's shoulder. Deadshot thinks that red hood is too weak to go any further but then red hood points down. Deadshot looks down to see a bomb.

VOTE FOR WHO WINS!!!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Learn More About
Red Hood
Read more about Red Hood at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC Database Project DCU Guide entry

Deadshot
Read more about Deadshot at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia J.L Toonzone Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

#3 Guest_anu_*

Guest_anu_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

WRITE BETTER SETUPS!!! THEN I WILL!

No offense but dude..i know you can do better.

#4 batmanKing989

batmanKing989

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:batman, videogames, tv, comics

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

WRITE BETTER SETUPS!!! THEN I WILL!

No offense but dude..i know you can do better.

i know i can i just don't feel like doing so much detail because after 1 or 2 matches you kinda get out of the mood of writing a story ya know besides considering the movie under the red hood this would be exactly how the match would be setup although deadshot never fought red hood before

#5 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Im very tempted to give you an F, not only for the fact that the setup is terrible and Deadshot has been toned down, but also the part were you pretty much said the reason you didnt write a good setup is because you didnt feel like it. Meaning you expected the match to be poorly writen when you were writing it.

Heres some advice: If you dont feel like writing anymore matches, and you know your creativity tank is running on fumes... Then take a break from writing. Dont settle for sloppy matches. Just pull back and wait until you feel like you WANT to write again. Ill give you a "D" (D- if it were possible) this time, but next time it'll be an F if you post a bad match on purpose.

#6 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Setup is not good at all, you admitted you didn't feel like trying to write a decent setup at least, and the characters weren't used properly.

You can guess for yourself your getting a bad grade. I agree just cause I am nice I will also give you a D. Next time its a D like Square said.

#7 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
D This fight was a rumble. I think a CBUB set-up has to be a story that entertains and sets up a reason for them to fight beyond "this person hired me", not that that can't be done, but there still needs to be a story. In the future, this is a good Rumble, but I would keep it there, or work on it more and flesh it out
D Like I said in the comments section. If you don't want to do a setup then just do a Rumbles match. To purposely do a bad match is bad and not liked on here. You could have at least done a decent one. Next time its a F.
SCORE
Red Hood: 11
Deadshot: 3
FPA: 1.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users