Photo
- - - - -

Match 7746 Hansha (Shin) vs. Kage-Ken (Shadow Fist)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Sweat rolled down the cheek of Street Czar, leader of the Centurions. The sun beat down relentlessly upon the team like a prize fighter. Atlas held Orion in his arms as the hero bled out. There was nothing they could do trapped as they were. Likewise, Cy-Berg lay bruised beneath an overturned bench. Nearby, the Squirrel Soldier perched stealthily atop a toy riding-horse struggling to keep his legs from trembling. The park had been completely evacuated by the members of the team and now they were trapped by an unseen assassin. Street Czar sat furiously in the grass directly in the center of the park. Not daring to move. Although the assassin was not present, it was known that he reacted to sound and he reacted lethally.

“Dammit? We can’t sit here all night. When are we going to act?” Squirrel Soldier questioned. Street Czar waved frantically trying to silence the hero. The Cy-Berg slapped his head in frustration at the Squirrel-themed avenger, “Idiot.” He whispered. “Shut up!” Within the vicinity, yet hidden from the team, Hansha smirked. His hands placed on the ground, he heard every word and felt every vibration from the group. “I’ve got you now.” He whispered, “You can’t hide from me.” In the center of the team’s arrangement on the park playground, Hansha’s reflection vaguely shimmered about a reflective swing-set. A keen eye would’ve caught it. The Centurions did not. It would be their undoing. As the team squabbled, the reflection of Hansha calmly walked towards each of the member’s reflections…and killed them easily. Unaware of his abilities, they fell one by one trying to comprehend, flee or fight the nothing that was murdering them and their friends. Until one was left: the Street Czar. The colossus of a man stood full height and dared an attempt at his life in the open area.

Suddenly, his shadow began to grow. It darkened beneath him. Enlarged more and more and then swallowed him whole. Although Czar fell within his own shadow, the shadow itself remained. Feminine, yet bestial shrieks came from the shadow followed by the grunts of a man fighting for his life. “No Kage!” Hansha yelled with all his might from his hiding place. From the shadows, Kage-Ken returned, “You want this kill for yourself?”

“No Kage.” Hansha returned. “My employers want this man alive.”

“That’s not good. Mine want him very dead. He’s Shikome food now.”

“Damn you Kage! First you leave me for dead with those Sentinel scum, now this?! What good are you?”

With a shrug, Kage turns his back and begins to sink into the shadow.

“Damn you Kage!” Suddenly, a heavy impact strikes the chest of Kage, knocking from the shadow. He raises, his eyes filled with fury.

“Fine, I always wanted to test the Kage-Ken style against the Chimei-Tekina Hansha. Let’s begin then.”

I just wanted to see which one of these angry assassins stands out more. Thanks to Gigs for letting me do this.

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:38 PM

Learn More About
Hansha (Shin)
Origination: Eldritch
Alignment: Villain
Team: KALI

Kage-Ken (Shadow Fist)
Origination: Normal
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Fallen

#3 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

Shin. By a long shot. He's got better pacing. His character is clearer with his powers and such. And he's just got this style about him. He's so cool.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 07:33 PM

Did a set-up.

#5 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

I agree. Both of the writings are good but Shin just has a better concept to me along with a better personality.

I just wish Shin was Fallen too. I would love to help expand the team with him.

#6 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

Ya'll like Shin cause he's cocky. He'd never join the Fallen. KALI pays better.

#7 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

This fight, I'd give to Kage-Ken. Just because playgrounds are full of shadows that Kage-Ken could use as portals to the Yomi. If Kage-Ken removes all the mirrors, Shin's a sitting duck. But yeah, Shin is cooler. It's not just because he's cocky, they both are. He's just got a more defined character.

#8 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:08 PM

Exactly. Their both pretty full of themselves, but Shin is also vain which is definitely a plus.

#9 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

Match Final Results
Hansha (Shin) Won a match against Kage-Ken (Shadow Fist)
6 to 3
Hansha (Shin): 25 fame points
Kage-Ken (Shadow Fist): -25 fame points

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users