2 replies to this topic

#1 Ivan

Ivan

Canon Fodder

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

Does anyone else have any interest in a new Hall of Fame?

Now that we have the Main Event back, it might be nice to start compiling a new "2012 Onward" Hall of Fame. I don't know the programming obstacles to this, although from what little I understand the character sheets are assembled and handled differently in the current system than they were in days of yore, which may present problems. For now, at least, the system seems to have no problem keeping the characters hanging around in a disabled state (which makes it easier for them to be re-activated for potential future stuff like a Contest of Champions.)

One nice thing about the current "Famous" characters is that the creator distribution is pretty varied. There are 34 characters with 500+ Fame/Infamy points, representing 15 different creators, with 10 more creators closing fast, having characters that are over half-way to 500.

(Random Caveat: One thing I enjoyed in the old FPL character sheets was a list of wins and losses, although I understand that some of the current crop would make this unwieldy- Marcellus Dolorosa has fought in 141 matches.)

#2 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 01:00 AM

A new Hall of Fame is something I really would like to finish before I'm done with updates in a couple of weeks. It is a project that is certainly near and dear to my heart.

We'll see how it goes.

#3 Nilan

Nilan

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

Marcellus Dolorosa has fought in 141 matches.)

Dolorosa for HoF!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users