Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Electricferret.com

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

[Marvel Horrors: Episode 2- After Punisher vs Vampires (30 Days of Night)]

After being bloodied and nearly killed in the subway tunnels, The Punisher threw a grenade into the air and blew a hole through the tunnels. With the morning sun now beating down through the tunnels, Marlowe and his crew of carnage man-eaters began to fall to the ground and burn. Frank Castle fell to the ground and began to black out. The Vampires ripped through his flesh from head to toe. The Punisher had once again over come the evil that threatened New York City. This time however, he didn't know if he would walk away. Castle fell to the ground and everything went black.

He woke up hours later in a cage. He was amazed that he had survived the encounter with Marlowe. The cuts he had all over him were gone, and Frank felt weak. He looked around for signs as to his location, but did not recognize any of the scenery. It appeared he was being held captive in a lab of some sort. Then a voice spoke to him from the shadows of the room.

-Blade: "Bout time you woke up... I have your weapons. You'll get them back in a few days.. IF.. you don't succumb to the hunger first".

-The Punisher: "Where am I? Who are you?!"

-Blade: "A friend... Trust me".

-The Punisher: "Some friend, why am I in this cage?".

-Blade: "You faced a group of nosferatu in the subway last night, didn't you? I tracked them to the subway just hours before you arrived. Before I could make my move, I found you near death on the subway floor... Now, their type rarely turns the victim, but then again the victim rarely survives to tend the wounds".

-The Punisher: "You think Ill become a vampire?".

-Blade: "Nosferatu... and no, I don't think you will in their case. I cant take that chance though. Ill let you out, but don't get too far away".

-The Punisher: "You're not afraid Ill lose it and ty to kill you?"

-Blade: "Afraid of you? Haha... No... I see you turn into one of those ugly suckers, and Ill kill you before you even feel the hunger".

-The Punisher: "Humph... Why did they come here?".

-Blade: "Vampires have been around us for thousands of years. The strange thing about that pack, was that they where from Alaska. They could have gone to LA, Chicago, Toronto, or even Detroit before they made it here. Something brought them here. I don't like the feeling it gives me".

-The Punisher: "So there's something bigger going on?".

-Blade: "The creatures of the night are preparing for a war. Im not sure why, but humanity isn't ready... Those creatures that nearly killed you last night, they are only the beginning".

(Meanwhile on the other side of New York)

Wolverine entered a bar that appears to be empty. He approaches the bartender who has his back to Logan as he cleans a mug.

-Wolverine: "You open?"

-Bartender: "Yep. Just havin a slow night.. What can I do for ya?".

-Wolverine: "Jack on the rocks. Strong on the Jack".

-Bartender: "Whoa, bud, bad day?".

-Wolverine: "Bad week".

The bartender serves Logan and begins to clean the glasses again. Then he looks at Wolverine with a horrifying look on his face.

-Bartender: Its... Its you! You are the man from the alley last night!".

-Wolverine: "Must have me confused... I ain't been to no allies".

-Bartender: "No... I could never forget that animalistic look! You tore those poor kids apart!".

-Wolverine: "What are you talking about old man?!".

The Bartender then showed Wolverine a tape of him acting like a rabid bear, killing and feasting on a group of teenagers outside of the bar. Wolverine was in shock by the video. It couldn't have been him. He had never even been near this place before. He threw down his drink and ran out the door. Confused and frustrated he ran into the nearby alley to see if it was familiar. He found a half eaten girl crying out "No! No more! Please!". Wolverine knew this couldn't be happening.It was though, he had finally given into his animal side.

He ran from the bar, and didn't stop until the reached the harbor. He fell to his knees and looked at his reflection in the water. How could this be happening? Could he really be turning into his worst fear? "A beast that hunts the people he spent his life saving", could the animal finally be taking over? Wolverine yelled into the night with fury. Then a white hand appeared on his shoulder. He turned to see a clown handing him a balloon.

-Wolverine: "Bad time bub! Get out of my face!".

-Pennywise: "Its ok Logan. Smile! You always knew this day would come. Have fun with it".

-Wolverine: "Who are you?!".

The clown disappeared, and Logan was approached by Gene Gray. She tried to comfort him, but when Wolverine hugged her he whispered "Nice try clown". Then he stabbed his claws through Pennywise's gut and dropped him to his knees.

-Wolverine: "Who are you?! Last chance!".

-Pennywise (Now glowing red eyes and a dark voice): "Look into my eyes mutant! ...He is coming! He will rise from the sea, and your world will never be the same again!"

Pennywise then turned into water and soaked into the sand. Then Logan turned to see a much more sinister version of the clown staring holes through him with a sadistic look on his face.

-Wolverine: "I don't know what you are bub, but you picked the wrong mutant!".

(The out come decides the direction of future stories)

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:11 PM

Learn More About
Wolverine
Read more about Wolverine at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wolverine Wiki entry Marvel Wolverine-Answers.com

Pennywise
Read more about Pennywise at Wikipedia
Official Site: Warner Bros Links: It Wikipedia page It imdb page It movie review

#3 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:30 PM

I cant find the 1st match in the Arc that I made. I was goint to leave a link.

#4 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:04 PM

pennywise feeds off fear doesn't he? i can't see wolverine being too awfully fearful of pennywise tbh. i say the clown goes down hard.

#5 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

No thats the movie version that feeds off of fear. This is from the novel, were he only scares for fun. He could consume Wolverine just by bringing him into the deadlights (his true form). If Logan can figue out how to keep his wits, he could find a way to win, but over coming fear is just the 1st step... Besides, It messes with the victums mind, Logan isnt exacley stable to begin with. Logan will need to keep It out of his head and use those animal like senses to survive.

#6 .Big Game James.

.Big Game James.

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:watching movies, playing video games, writing cbub battles, listening to music, and reading comics...

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:44 AM

ic ic

#7 rain

rain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Well, I have been here awhile now and I think things are par. I come to this site to get away from things sometimes and other times plain old fashioned fun. Im in high school and life is well...life, it goes on.

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Shit stomp one sided fight. Pennywise wins there is no other possible outcome. Read the Book.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

Logan is reduced to a quivering, soiled mess.

#9 Guest_badpierce_*

Guest_badpierce_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:26 PM

How is Logan in 2 matches at once? Am I crazy?

#10 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

How is Logan in 2 matches at once? Am I crazy?

Comes with the new "Rumble" option in your Control Panel when you go to create battles. Those battles go directly to the Rumbles Forum, don't hold up characters, and can't be graded.

#11 Guest_badpierce_*

Guest_badpierce_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

Thanks Dskills im always a step behind.

#12 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:30 AM

Nice. Good set-up, SP.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen Wolverine overcome this level of psychic terror without help. I think Pennywise takes this one.

#13 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Thanks DS. I put the horror character at the advantage, because most people just vote for the comic character > Horror, plus Wolverine COULD kill It. If Wolverine wants to stay in this arc, he's not gonna face easy horror guys. There will be no "Wolverine vs Jason" fights in my Marvel Horrors storyline. Lol.

#14 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Well this is an interesting one!

-Rakai'Thwei

#15 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:15 PM

Match Final Results
USER RATINGS
F
C
SCORE
Wolverine: 24
Pennywise: 15
FPA: 1.2

#16 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hmmm... first an F for Boratz's excellent G.I. Joe vs. Jurassic Park match, and now an F for this one...

Very curious...

#17 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Damn I missed this. This was excellent writing and a great arc you have. You should have gotten a good grade for this. Wolverine should have lost. Unless he went into animal mode (Which he hates and tries not to do) his mind would not take what Penny had to make him suffer through as Wolverine has plenty of fears along with other stuff Penny could use against him.

#18 Square Pickle

Square Pickle

I'm a Jim Cornette guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:58 PM

Wow. An "F"? I havent had a match fail since 2008. Ouch. Thanks to Baller, Rakai, and DS though. Im gonna continue the arc, but if it keeps doing this bad Ill have to cut it alot shorter thn planed.

#19 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:59 PM

Don't worry, with the new features Serge has implemented, stuff like this won't happen again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users