Photo
- - - - -

Match 11309 Wolf Predator and Falconer Predator and Celtic Predator vs. Animal Man and The Wolf Man and Cole Evans

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

The time for the Tournament Hunt for Advancement has come again and through the Predator's hunting methods and laws there are only three different kinds Predators from all clans even the enemy Outcast Clan allowed to hunt in this kind of hunt. To determinate the advancement in their individual levels of rank hunter.

The Chosen Predators are a Wolf Predator, Falconer Predator, and lastly a Celtic Predator. And their already captured Prey that only one of the three Predtaors will hunt are placed on a different area on Earth and one on the Predator hunting planet and they are Power Ranger Wildforce Red Ranger Cole Evans. Cole Evans wakes up, still on Earth and inside a stronger than regular bambo-bambo like cage and he quickly discovers that he doesn't have his power morpher device however instead he has a well drawn out map that leads to it. He will be hunted by the Wolf Predator. And he won't be able to call his Zord either.

The Second Prey is Sir John Talbot of the 2010 Wolf Man movie, After being turned by the feral boy Mr. Talbot was captured and taken to the Predator's hunting planet and placed in a different area and also place in a restraint chair and given a serum set to go off at the dawn of the first full hunter's moon, and Mr. Talbot will remain the Wolfman for an extra time too. Thanks to the serum! He will be hunted by the Falconer Predator.

The third and finally in an another different area on Earth, the Jungle's of Peru is captured selected Prey is Animal Man, a Hero that can mimic any abilities of any animal as a result of his encounter with a crashed alien spacecraft back on Earth. He has a large number of mimic animal abilities including the ability to "fire lightning from his face" from an unidentified alien creature. He will be hunted by the Celtic Predator.

And now The time for the Hunt is about to begin, the three Predator's will go and take their individual positions and wait for the time to begin. This is between the Selected Predator's and their Selected Prey only! So no other Predator can hunt another Predator's Prey. And which of the Predator's make their first kill on their selected Prey will recieve a bonus award.

And now the Hunter's Moon arises and Cole Evan's Cage disentergrates leaving Cole unharmed and free to follow the map he was given. Sir John Talbot changes into the Wolf Man creature and breaks out of the restraint chair and goes roaring away. And lastly Animal Man goes cautiously through the jungle.

And the hunt is a foot!

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

Learn More About
Wolf Predator
Read more about Wolf Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia AvPGalaxy.net- Wolf Predator's Weapo AvP-R

Celtic Predator
Read more about Celtic Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Dark Horse Links: Wikipedia Spawn.com avpgalaxy.net

Falconer Predator
Read more about Falconer Predator at Wikipedia
Official Site: Twentieth Century Fox Links: Wikipedia Xenopedia- Falconer Predator Robert Rodriguez's PREDATORS

Animal Man
Read more about Animal Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Animal Man Wiki Entry DC Comics Heroes & Villains Unoff. Animal Man Biography

The Wolf Man
Read more about The Wolf Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Universal Studios Links: Wikipedia IMDb Lon Chaney.com

Cole Evans
Read more about Cole Evans at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Morphing Grid Power Rangers

#3 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Large in Charge.... Please... just do me this favor, okay?

Predators like Wolf and Celtic DO NOT use that stupid game reserve planet to hunt their prey on. They go to other worlds and hunt... The Predators that do hunt on that stupid game reserve planet are Berserker Predator, Falconer Predator, and Tracker Predator. Please, do try and remember that next time when trying to get these Predators to be in-character.

-Rakai'Thwei

#4 L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

L.I.C. (-Large In Charge-)

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Interests:Movies & Adventure, Martial-Arts, Science-Fiction, Transformers, Godzilla, MOTU, Video Games.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:23 PM

Large in Charge.... Please... just do me this favor, okay?

Predators like Wolf and Celtic DO NOT use that stupid game reserve planet to hunt their prey on. They go to other worlds and hunt... The Predators that do hunt on that stupid game reserve planet are Berserker Predator, Falconer Predator, and Tracker Predator. Please, do try and remember that next time when trying to get these Predators to be in-character.

-Rakai'Thwei

Is the Berserker Predator, Falconer Predator, and Tracker Predator are they members of the Outcast clan?

#5 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

Is the Berserker Predator, Falconer Predator, and Tracker Predator are they members of the Outcast clan?

They are Bad Bloods, if that's what you're asking. So yes.

It's also worth to note that the movie PREDATORS is not in continuity with Predator 2, AvP, and AvP-R. It's considered to be part of a different timeline than the three previous films, according to word from Rodriguez.

-Rakai'Thwei

#6 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

It's also worth to note that the movie PREDATORS is not in continuity with Predator 2, AvP, and AvP-R. It's considered to be part of a different timeline than the three previous films, according to word from Rodriguez.

-Rakai'Thwei

About that, you actually have it backwards:

Rodriguez is actually reconstructing the "Predator" franchise after several years of being exposed to the Expanded Universe. What Rodriguez is saying is that none of the stuff you slavishly follow (the comic books, the novels, the videogames, the two "Alien VS Predator" movies) is canon to the first two "Predator" movies. His movie ignores ALL of that and picks up when "Predator" left of, pretending that the "RakaiThwei Stuff" never happened. His final objective is to give menace and terror back to the Predators after years of "Ghost", "Diablo", "naginata", "combi-stick", "Yautja", "plasma caster" and all that other stuff that stripped away all the mystery and fear from the Predators.

It's pretty much exactly what Ridley Scott is doing with "Prometheus", prentending that the Expanded Universe (and the two "Alien VS Predator" movies) never happened and going back to the actual "Alien" movies. In fact, Scott has gone on record as saying that he doesn't like the name "Xenomorphs" and that he never intended the Aliens to be called such.

#7 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

About that, you actually have it backwards:

Actually, no I don't. I have actually done my research when the movie PREDATORS was being made, going as far as to actually read up on magazine articles and also indepth interviews with Robert Rodriguez. So, really I don't have it backwards.

Rodriguez is actually reconstructing the "Predator" franchise after several years of being exposed to the Expanded Universe. What Rodriguez is saying is that none of the stuff you slavishly follow (the comic books, the novels, the videogames, the two "Alien VS Predator" movies) is canon to the first two "Predator" movies. His movie ignores ALL of that and picks up when "Predator" left of, pretending that the "RakaiThwei Stuff" never happened. His final objective is to give menace and terror back to the Predators after years of "Ghost", "Diablo", "naginata", "combi-stick", "Yautja", "plasma caster" and all that other stuff that stripped away all the mystery and fear from the Predators.

Wrong there, Robert Rodriguez has openly stated that he hasn't looked at any of the comics, novels or even the games. Therefore he hasn't taken them into account and never implimented them into his reboot movie. Also, he has openly expressed a great distates towards Predator 2 and even says clearly in a webchat interview, and I quote:

"Cause when I originally concieved it back in the day, they had already done Predator 2, and I pretended that didn't exist. I just went right to Predator 1 and made this a follow up to Predator 1 which is why there is Predator and Predators. Kind of like ALIEN and ALIENS."

Robert Rodriguez has openly expressed that his movie doesn't even follow Predator 2, AvP and AvP-R. So you are very much wrong there, and I have the video interview where he has openly said that. If you still think you are in the right, I have the video which will prove you wrong. I could even give you the minute and second timeframe where he has openly said that.

"RakaiThwei Stuff?"

Wow, way to make yourself sound like a spiteful juvinile. For one, the EU is ambigiously canon-- so it's essentially speaking secondary canon. Take it or leave it material, but Twentieth Century Fox has acknowledged the EU and they don't even bother in retconning some aspects of the expanded universe. So because we have a convuluted continuity, and given from what Robert Rodriguez has said concerning his movie and the previous four, leaves us to assume that it's a different timeline altogether. After all, Fox hasn't stated that Predator 2, AvP, and AvP-R are no longer canon-- as a matter of fact, they still are but not in continuity with Rodriguez's film.

Regaurding Ridley Scott's Prometheus film, it's actually a stand-alone film. While it does take place in the Alien Universe, it's a stand alone film according to what Ridley Scott and Guy Pierce have stated it to be and is not considered to be part of the ALIEN story. A lot of people label it as an Alien Prequel but it infact is not at all an Alien prequel. As for the word Xenomorphs, that was first introduced in the movie ALIENS, a film which James Cameron had done and while Scott has openly said that ALIENS was the direction which he is going for as a sequel to ALIEN, he did say he over all liked James Cameron's film and considered it a worthy sequel.

-Rakai'Thwei

#8 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:09 AM

1-Wether it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel is still up in the air. Nobody knows for sure, so the only way of truly knowing it is to see the movie. Reports have actually been contradictory (Scott has said that, but then he backed on his word and DID say that it was an "Alien" prequel, then he said it has "strands of 'Alien' DNA" is which just about the most cryptic statement ever). Unless you've actually seen the movie, you have no zero authority to say if it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel.

2-My point is that the Predators used to be really scary before you got done with them. Predators were called Predators, the spear was a spear, the shoulder-mounted laser was a shoulder-mounted laser, and they had no names. But now, Predators are called "Yautja", the shoulder-mounted laser is a "plasma caster", the spear is a "naginata" or a "combi-stick", and the Predators have cute little names like "Diablo", "Ghost", "Wolf" or "Scar". You sucked all the mystery and menace away from the Predators, answering questions that nobody asked and naming things that didn't need a name. The Rodriguez movie is supposed to set things right.

#9 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

1-Wether it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel is still up in the air. Nobody knows for sure, so the only way of truly knowing it is to see the movie. Reports have actually been contradictory (Scott has said that, but then he backed on his word and DID say that it was an "Alien" prequel, then he said it has "strands of 'Alien' DNA" is which just about the most cryptic statement ever). Unless you've actually seen the movie, you have zero authority to say if it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel.

Sorry, fixed that paragraph.

#10 Z451

Z451

Kneel before Zed

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,232 posts
  • Interests:Superheroes, Supervillains,
    Superhumans.

Scfi, Fantasy and Mystery, and everything in between.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

1-Wether it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel is still up in the air. Nobody knows for sure, so the only way of truly knowing it is to see the movie. Reports have actually been contradictory (Scott has said that, but then he backed on his word and DID say that it was an "Alien" prequel, then he said it has "strands of 'Alien' DNA" is which just about the most cryptic statement ever). Unless you've actually seen the movie, you have no zero authority to say if it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel.

2-My point is that the Predators used to be really scary before you got done with them. Predators were called Predators, the spear was a spear, the shoulder-mounted laser was a shoulder-mounted laser, and they had no names. But now, Predators are called "Yautja", the shoulder-mounted laser is a "plasma caster", the spear is a "naginata" or a "combi-stick", and the Predators have cute little names like "Diablo", "Ghost", "Wolf" or "Scar". You sucked all the mystery and menace away from the Predators, answering questions that nobody asked and naming things that didn't need a name. The Rodriguez movie is supposed to set things right.

1-You have a point there, but it isn't impossible to know of any facts pertaining to the movie without seeing it.
2- The fans of the movies pursued the universe in the first place, doesn't matter if you dislike the terminology adapted for the things, that's what they are. No one's forcing you to accept calling them that either, but it is necessary to have the name differentiate between one predator and the next, as all are quite different. Lastly, no Rodriguez film actually f**cked things up more than "setting them right".

#11 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

By the way, my "Alien" example still stands. NOBODY calls the Aliens "Xenomorphs" anywhere at any point during any of the movies. And Ridley Scott does indeed dislike the term and says that it isn't the name he had planned for the Aliens. The word MAY have been whispered in passing during ONE SCENE in "Aliens", but nobody calls them "the Xenomorphs" before or after that brief scene. In fact, Ripley meant to say, "we are dealing with a hostile alien being", using "xenomorph" as an synonim for "alien". She never intended to name the damn creatures, and as a matter of fact she didn't. That's like saying that the official name for the "War of the Worlds" martians is "The Terrorists" just because people in the 2005 movie call them terrorists in two or three scenes.

#12 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Again, wrong there. There are people who know whether or not this is an Alien Prequel or not, and right now they are saying that it's not. Do you want to know who the people are? The cast members. The very people whom have read the script, and know more than anyone else to what the film pertains to. Prometheus is a stand-alone more than anything else, and while it may have a connection to Alien, it's not part of the Alien storyline. I could give you links on who actually says this-- for one, Michael Fassbender, the actor who plays David and Guy Pierce, the actor who plays Peter Weyland. Both have explicitly stated that the movie is not an Alien Prequel but rather it's a stand alone set in the same universe but not part of the storyline.

As a matter of fact, and I strongly emphasize on the word FACT because these links contain the fact that it's not an Alien Prequel:

Michael Fassbender Interview, November 30th, 2011: http://www.alienpreq...prequel-to.html

Guy Pierce Interview, April 2nd, 2012: http://cinemovie.tv/...n-alien-prequel

Guy Pierce Video Interview: http://s16.photobuck...GuyPearce11.mp4

And these are people who have read the script and more importantly these are people who have more in depth knowledge than myself and anyone else here on ElectricFerret.

I don't know what the education system is like in Argentina but I'm pretty sure you are not a prime example of what their education system puts out, that's for certain. Never the less, I almost feel honored that you credit me with creating the Expanded Universe if you weren't trying to punk me in a franchise that I happen to have immersed myself in more than what can be said for you. If you are going to punk someone, pick a subject or franchise they don't know about.

I did not create the Expanded Universe like you suggest however the writers over at Dark Horse did since they were given free reign since the 1980s when they acquired the licensing to publish the comics for the Alien and Predator films. It wasn't until 1989 that writer Randy Stradley contributed to the franchises when he and Chris Warner introduced the crossover Alien vs Predator. And over the years, 20th Century Fox has acknowledged the EU and even embraced it. However Steve Perry was the man who had created the Yautja mythos and concept, and that was and still is regarded as canon by 20th Century Fox.

Also, pertaining to Rodriguez's film, it really didn't set things right but completely makes continuity so very confusing to follow. And here is a fun fact, in the blu-ray edition of PREDATORS, in the special featurettes-- the term Yautja is actually used. Twentieth Century Fox has canonized the terminology which you so seemingly despise and even in the alternate timeline which Rodriguez had created, the concept is still used in that new timeline.

20th Century Fox never really does retcons or rewrites, because they don't even bother with it. So the expanded universe and the AvP films are canon but they just follow a different continuity than Rodriguez's film.

By the way, my "Alien" example still stands. NOBODY calls the Aliens "Xenomorphs" anywhere at any point during any of the movies. And Ridley Scott does indeed dislike the term and says that it isn't the name he had planned for the Aliens. The word MAY have been whispered in passing during ONE SCENE in "Aliens", but nobody calls them "the Xenomorphs" before or after that brief scene. In fact, Ripley meant to say, "we are dealing with a hostile alien being", using "xenomorph" as an synonim for "alien". She never intended to name the damn creatures, and as a matter of fact she didn't. That's like saying that the official name for the "War of the Worlds" martians is "The Terrorists" just because people in the 2005 movie call them terrorists in two or three scenes.

Wrong and now you're just contradicting yourself here and there.

The term Xenomorph was used by Lt. Gorman in the movie Aliens during the briefing scene when the United States Colonial Marines are actually preparing for a drop to LV-426. And it wasn't whispered in a scene but stated explicitly out loud. Watch Aliens again, and tell me it's a whispered terminology after having seen it.

If you're going to punk someone in a debate about franchises, pick a franchise they don't know about as much as you do.

But let me put it in a way you can probably understand:

Si vas con alguien punk en un debate acerca de las franquicias, elegir una franquicia que no saben tanto como tĂș.

-Rakai'Thwei

#13 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

1-I'm not gonna read what you wrote on "Prometheus" because of a very simple concept:

spoilers.

The thing is, I want to go see "Prometheus" BECAUSE I want to find out if it is an "Alien" prequel or not. THAT is the whole point of going to see "Prometheus". Think back to when the 1998 "Godzilla" movie was first released. None of the trailers or the promotional materials showed what the redesigned Godzilla looked like, you had to see the movie to find out. If someone like you came up to potential movie audiences and described what American Godzilla looked like before they could see the movie, he would have ruined their movie-going experience. Same thing in 2003: nobody knew who would win in "Freddy VS Jason", you had to see the movie to find out. And again, if you were there in 2003, and you told people who wanted to see the movie that Jason won, they would have crucified you.

And that's my point: the whole charm of seeing "Prometheus" is finding out for yourself wether it is or isn't an "Alien" prequel. I know this may be hard to grasp for you, but the movie is not out yet, and people want to see the movie to find out. Giving them an answer now is like telling audiences in 1980 that Darth Vader is Luke's father.

So, I'm making a point to not read what you wrote on "Prometheus" until after I've seen the movie.

2-Lt. Gorman used "xenomorphs" as a synonim for "aliens". He was trying to use a fancy way of saying "you will be dealing with hostile alien creatures". He wasn't trying to name the damn creatures.

3-My point is this: fear comes from mystery, the mystery of the unknown. The less we know about a monster or demon, the scarier it is. Here's an example: there may be an entire Expanded Universe detailing what the Blair Witch is, her name, her backstory, her motivation and what she looks like. But that just ruins the movie. The movie is effective because you don't know what the Blair Witch IS, what she (he? it?) looks like, what she wants, how she kills her victim.

Read any H.P. Lovecraft book. Most of the horror in those books comes from the things that can't be named, the things that can't be explained, creatures or gods without backstory or motivation. If there was an Expanded Universe for Lovecraft's works, it would ruin the impact of his book.

Same thing with the classic horror movie "The Haunting" by Robert Wise (the original version, NOT the 1999 remake). It's scary because we don't see the forces that are attacking the protagonists, and it's ambigous on wether they are real or just in the protagonist's head. There's no Expanded Universe to ruin the horror here.

So, my point: not knowing is just scarier.

The Predators in the original two movies were scary back then because they were shrouded in mystery. We didn't know who they were or where they came from, all we knew is that they were hunters from outer space. The Expanded Universe revealed too much, answered too much, used too many names. That's why the Predators aren't as scary as they used to be.

#14 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Heh, as many movies, TV shows, etc., that have been spoiled here at EF and the 'Net as a whole, you choose the Predator/Predators and Aliens franchises to fuss over?

Anyways, OK match, L.I.C., but the Predators, with their skill and all their advanced weaponry, take all the contests fairly easily.

#15 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Heh, as many movies, TV shows, etc., that have been spoiled here at EF and the 'Net as a whole, you choose the Predator/Predators and Aliens franchises to fuss over?

Well I felt like I had to educate -LIC- on the franchises... But then comes this guy from Argentina, who has some unusual fetish and obession about me, pretending he knows what the hell he's talking about, trying to punk out someone who knows more about subject he happens to know about.

-Rakai'Thwei

#16 The Lord Dragon Reborn

The Lord Dragon Reborn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Interests:XBOX 360, SCIENCE FICTION NOVELS/MOVIES, FOOTBALL, AND NONREALITY TV SHOWS

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

I would have to agree. I would pay good money to watch it all play out and found out which Predator is the best tracker/hunter, though.

#17 Guest_Redemption X_*

Guest_Redemption X_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:14 PM

Well I felt like I had to educate -LIC- on the franchises... But then comes this guy from Argentina, who has some unusual fetish and obession about me, pretending he knows what the hell he's talking about, trying to punk out someone who knows more about subject he happens to know about.

-Rakai'Thwei

Why do you keep pointing out that I'm from Argentina? Are you racist or something? What's wrong with my country? At least we didn't start a war over oil and we have long since abolished the death penalty.

#18 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

I think he was more specifically commenting on the educational system there... and even more specifically, the "Logic" standard.

#19 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

Why do you keep pointing out that I'm from Argentina? Are you racist or something?

Guy, I happen to be born from Bucarramanga, Colombia. I also happen to be an immigrant to the U.S.

I'm not racist but I got the reaction I wanted out from you. Why?

I just don't like it when someone tries to pretend to know what the hell what they're talking about regarding a subject which they are not immersed in as when compared to someone else who has immersed themselves in that subject and have researched it quite extensively. I also don't let it when said person is also trying to be smug as well, namely in this case it would be you.

You try and make statements which have little or no bearing on varying mythologies such as making claims that even the Twilight Vampires (as stupid as they are) would be able to die from a wooden stake and garlic, when in actuality they don't. Hell, I remember when you tried punking Methos out on something he knew about and he pretty much put you in your place. And it's also no secret that you have some little grudge against me when you believe that I was responsible for the creation of the EU, and the way you worded your previous statements ("RakaiThwei stuff", "You named things and answereds questions no one wanted to know") suggested that you have a beef with me but at the same time you made yourself look like a fool for making claims with no foundations, ill-researched bases regarding continuity and canon, and just plain flat out called me out.

In short, call me out, get ready to debate and try not to look like a fool.

-Rakai'Thwei

#20 bigballerju

bigballerju

The Last Son of Krypton

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,316 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Women, Comics, Games, Music, Clubs, Movies, and more.

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Good match but Predator team wins. Animal Man is the only one capable of taking out a Predator. The other two get killed easily by the Predators.

Prometheus takes place before the Alien films but is said by Scott to not be directly connected to the films. Instead it takes place in the same Universe but just have strains of Alien DNA.

Now what we could see based off that is the the origin of the Aliens and how they came to be. Or we could just see a different set of Aliens who happen to share the same DNA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users