treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

“My friends are dead. I am dead. The world is screaming. Blood, lust, chaos…”

Zen opens his eyes. A puzzled expression forms on his face as he broods. “These are not my thoughts.” His monotone voice speaks aloud. “How long have you been here?”

“Long enough, my darling.” Floating into view from above, Percy hovers above the Sentinel. "Long enough to keep you busy with those beautiful dreams."

“I know you Marshell Percy. You are not as anonymous as you think.”

“And I know you, Mr. Zen. We have a dossier on you a mile long. You didn't think you Sentinels are the only one's that keep records of your enemies. You are quite the troublesome character. Dealing with you would help our cause greatly. You see, I even thought it best that I visit you personally.”

“As soon as you entered the building, you tripped several alarms. The SLJ will be here in minutes.”

“This will only take a second.” Percy returns with a wry smile, “Besides, I have many associates available to keep them occupied.

"I have been aware of your coming. This ambush on the Sentinels is foolish."

"Not the rest of them we are interested in...Just you. So, shall we begin?”

#2 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Learn More About
Marshell Percy the Master Psychic Psycho
Origination: Eldritch
Alignment: Villain
Team: The Children of Sayang

Zen
Origination: Alien
Alignment: Hero
Team: The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice

#3 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:01 PM

Okay, I unleashed him. A few changes have been made. Most notably, the fight between Percy and Parasite has been changed to a fight between he and Nomad. Parasite has become an integral part of the Sayang thing, so I changed his role since the original creation of this character. I decided to go with someone a little less...active. Also, I had Percy run for Senator rather than President. We must work our way up before we tear it all down.

#4 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Oh and I'm working on Knox, Pseudonym. I live only to please.

#5 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Am I seeing a Sayang vs Sentinels fic in the work? :)

The sentinels are just getting attacked from all angles. First the Fallen, now The Children of Sayang. Someone needs to wake up the Syndicate for their turn soon.

#6 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Zen teleports them into the ocean, then teleports back home. Or he just straight up leaves. He doesn't really do conflict so its really hard for me to conceive him getting into a fight.

#7 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

The children need a little more beef before they go confronting the Sentinels. This is mostly Percy using the Sayang group to distract the Sentinels while he tries to take out their valuable asset. I figure the Actor's Guild infiltrates or something, make up a story there. The real deal is the Sentinels have a clairvoyant and Percy can't have that. I guess Zen's caused so much trouble, Percy's done a personal visit.

Also, I don't think there will be any ocean dumps to a Supreme level telekinetic/mind controller.

#8 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

Either way, it wouldn't be a long fight. I could see Zen seeing him coming from a mile away though, that is, unless there's chaotic interference.

#9 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

Of course there is, that was in the set up. The way I wrote it, Zen was doing his meditation/seeing all the possibilities thing, but was getting Percy static. Basically, Percy was playing with his head as he was arriving (Supreme Mind Control/Super Area). Percy could've been zapping his brain from his couch. BUT!!! Zen has a Supreme mind. No mental defense, but he is sharp as a tack. The Mind Control states that a person is aware they are being manipulated. Therefore, with a sharp mind like Zen's, I allowed in the set up for him to understand he was being screwed with. I played it pretty straight. I also was aware Zen is more of an information/communication/intelligence guy and not a fighter. That's why Percy is targeting him. Zen knows too much. Percy doesn't like being known. His whole schtick is not being known. So, just because Zen doesn't do confrontations doesn't mean he can't be confronted. Basically, Percy set up the Sentinels with some sort of distraction by the Sayang group to corner Zen alone. He used his Mind Control, not to mind control Zen, but to distract enough where he could get close. So, now it's fight or flight for Zen and he'd better do it quick. A snap of Percy's fingers is a broken neck for Zen. But Zen is very smart. I agree with Deo, he probably wouldn't waste his time fighting. He would just poof and be gone. Then again, can Telekinesis hold a teleporter in place? Regardless, If Zen had reaction speed added to that mind power. Whoo boy! He'd be a beast.

Last, I know this isn't about Power, but powers sure are fun to talk about in these new match ups. But Percy has a one/two knockout combo with the Telekinesis/Mind Control. Even if you really had some mental fight in you against the mind control, the Telekinesis is going to make sure you do exactly what he wants. He says, "walk out a window." You start walking and then say, "Noooooo!" and stop a little. Well, he just gives you a little telekinetic nudge then. Now you're body and mind has to fight. No dice. You're ice. You don't really think the Actor's Guild agrees with everything Percy wants, do you?

Percy's whole thing is he's a control freak and a masterful manipulator. His whole power list is a control powerhouse cocktail. Commander/Telekinesis/Mind Control/Communication. One way or another, he's going to get you to do what he wants.

#10 Darkender

Darkender

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:29 PM

Well I won't be able to make up my mind until I see a fic of some sort about it. Don't worry, I'll hold my breath.

#11 Callisto

Callisto

Goddess

• Administrators
  • 8,497 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:15 AM

Match Final Results
Marshell Percy the Master Psychic Psycho Won a match against Zen
7 to 2
Marshell Percy the Master Psychic Psycho: 25 fame points
Zen: -25 fame points